Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2006, 23:34   #16
Senior - BHPian

Sam, where are you?!! Nothing beats his narration lolz )
Old 31st December 2006, 14:11   #17
BHPian

wow...another great meet, that I missed. anyways....met MAXBHP the other day and collected some briefing abt the meet..CONGRATS on making it happen!!
Old 31st December 2006, 14:24   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
Sam, where are you?!!
I am here, reading the report and enjoying the pictures.
Old 31st December 2006, 14:54   #19
BHPian

me too missed the same.. ;-(
Old 1st January 2007, 07:32   #20
BHPian

2007!!

"WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR"
Old 2nd January 2007, 20:19   #21
BHPian

hi guys,just logged in right now.
before i proceed-wishing all of you a very happy new year 2007!!
first off,let me clear any misunderstandings if any-reasons for me opting out of the drive are personal,which may or may not look genuine to all.anyway,i just want to leave it at that!!
zak,where are the pics of the resort?hope you post them as soon as you get the time.
sorry guys for driving away with your lunch!!just as zak said,i got carried away and drove off in max's siena!!
hey jk,where are my chocolates??!!
Old 3rd January 2007, 23:17   #22
BANNED

My version of report with Pics. (III)

Yes, I am back after a small holiday session!

After Vazhachal Rapids, blah blahs and lunch, it was time to start the engines and go deep into the Jungle!!

The get together! The viewing gallery for the Rapids. And our very own MaxBHP enjoying his share of a poor birdie!!!!

Carfreak caught hopping after food!!

Then, Joz and his better half Anju had to go back due to some very much unavoidable reasons. We tried all the methods of persuasions, warnings, teasing, Frightening, coaxing to the max!! But in the end, we always liked Joz and we didn't want him to be kicked out of his house. So, we let him go!

Laughter time!!

From this point it's pure jungle. Here, there's a Forest checkpost.

Checkpost office space! Nikkibike signing for all!

We were supposed to record our Vehicle numbers in front of the forest officer in charge.

All the 6 Vehicles where parked in a line for him to glance and take note.

After his usual murr murrs, umm ummms etc.. he was curious to know about our destination, whereabouts, profession etc... Then he wanted to know about the fancy T-shirts we were wearing!! We invited him to Team-BHP and soon we will have one more new member.

Then the drive was pure fun! Traffic was ZILCH, roads were bad and narrow at the same time, It was thick forest on both the sides, beautiful and scenic it was, innumerous hairpins, mountain passes and a bunch of good and crazy BHPians. We were doing pretty respectable speeds thru the wild! Kicking up some serious dust. We always kept some margin as precautions especially on blind curves.

Rumbling thru the Jungle!! Blurred vision with dust added!!! Sometimes the roads were well tarred and sometimes there wasn't any!!!!

Each of us had some time leading the pack while the rest followed. The best was to see Mr. QuickSilver molesting and raping his yet a Virgin OHC!!! That car collected collected some dust on it's body for the first time ever. Here's a short video: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (check out Jk's serious face too!!).

Then all of a sudden, MaxBHP takes control of the pack and stops!! And the pack follows too. Then we hear an unfortunate news!! They are leaving too. (Max, it's ok! Next time make sure you stay till the end of the meet. We missed a lot of Fiat bashing oppurtunity without you!!).
Old 3rd January 2007, 23:36   #23
BANNED

Pics!

Rumble T-shirts! Parked on a Jungle bridge! Nikkibike in a mood to take off!! Thick Jungle!

A fancy and very hightech gadget found in one car. Some scenic views of a dam! (There were 3 or 4 different dams on the way)!!

A view of mountains! Parked for a short break!! A small stream taking a dip! Sunset high on the mountains!!

The Big 'un!! (This one can handle!!!) The rim takes toll!! The Mitsubishi for Night Safari!!! And inside view!
Old 3rd January 2007, 23:50   #24
BANNED

More!!

The stuff!!! Waiting to be popped!! Drinks time!!!! Food, WOW!!! it was too delicious!! And a Tea session inside a Tea Factory!!!! (Pity to all those who missed it)!!

Campfire, getting hot and a few dances around the fire! WOW!!! The flame is too good! Blazing!!!

Some wild and domestic animals we caught on camera!!

A river inside the tea estate! Driving thru the unending teas!! Enjoying the greens!! Nearest dam from where we stayed!!!
Old 4th January 2007, 00:05   #25
BANNED

And More!!

Nikkibike lending a hand to local workers! Getting ready to leave!! Cars lined up in front of the tea factory!! Another dam on the way!

Cheese!!! Our host and the tea estate mangager; Mr. Murali. Tea bought fresh from the factory!! Quicksilver's OHC with P80RS!!

Another casuality! Getting stuck in traffic!! 2 kids in car (With us, it will be 4 in total)!!! Sophiticated modern day transport system!!

Different views of Alaiyar dam and winding roads from top of the hill! From here, it's just 12 kms to the dam with 23 hairpins on the way down. A total of 40 hairpins to be covered in a distance of 30 kms!!
Old 4th January 2007, 00:16   #26
BANNED

Pic of the day!!

A whole dam (including the walls and the full reservoir) can be seen from one place!!

More to come................... Watch this space!

Last edited by speedzak : 4th January 2007 at 00:19.
Old 4th January 2007, 07:45   #27
BHPian

good one zak!!

Keep the repo coming da.... therez lot more to say!! I'll also post few pics later!!
cheers!!
Old 4th January 2007, 08:21   #28
Senior - BHPian

Real nice pics, Zak! You folks sure did have a great time!
Old 4th January 2007, 14:43   #29
BANNED

Pics!!

Some non Honda stuff found in Quicksilver's car!! A colourful shop!! Tea time at Wildcard's residence!! A lovely house it is!!

We got to see the pugs in dummy!! Then in real!!! "papa!! There're fishes in here" Wildcard's car!

Will it fit you??? JBLfied!!! And a ticket counter!! Parked in the midst of a valley!!

Rumbling!!! Cars!!! (Check the sparkele in Quicksilver's car; It's not photoshop!!) I did an ECU reset after the climbdown from Mountains and so did SreejupS

Last edited by speedzak : 4th January 2007 at 14:47.
Old 4th January 2007, 18:21   #30
BHPian

great pics zak!!keep them coming!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks