Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2010, 19:31   #241
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonian View Post
thanks vaisakh for coordinating the meet. But we missed you and 'prsnck' in the meet.
Thanks to prsnck for initiating the meet.
Am really sorry I couldn't make it for the meet. I shouldn't have to tried to lift that table in the morning

How was the meet? Who all were there? Waiting for a detailed meet report.

Clevermax, expecting some awesome snaps from you bro.
Old 25th July 2010, 20:37   #242
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

People start the meet and then they themselves abscond!

Meet between 1030 and 1230. Opposite IG's office, Marine Drive and shifted to Marine Drive itself.

By the what did we do for two hours?

clevermax, Antonian, josejoseph
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_259_medium.jpg

josejoseph, clevermax
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_260_medium.jpg

This was the view from where we were sitting:
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_256_medium.jpg
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_257_medium.jpg
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_258_medium.jpg

MapMyIndia showing me the way to Alleppey:
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_261_medium.jpg
Garmin with MMI maps doing the same:
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image_262_medium.jpg

clevermax was very busy with his camera, so should have a lot to post - meet and others!

Vaisakh, you were missed a lot. prsnck apparently had work to do in Tripunithura and also missed the meet. There is always a next time.

BSNL EVDO was particular;y slow today and I had to reupload a photo after editing as I did it earlier without masking the number plates. I managed!

Last edited by trrk : 25th July 2010 at 20:45.
Old 25th July 2010, 20:52   #243
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

People start the meet and then they themselves abscond!

Meet between 1030 and 1230. Opposite IG's office, Marine Drive and shifted to Marine Drive itself.
Quote:
Vaisakh, you were missed a lot. There is always a next time.
Damn I missed it. What to do that stupid desk! I really want to meet Clever and Antonian, and would love to take some quick photography lessons from Clevermax.
Now what I can do is and .

Quote:
clevermax was very busy with his camera, so should have a lot to post - meet and others!
Upload them dude. Eagerly waiting.

Thanks trrk for the pics. And is that Thoppumpday where you clicked those pics of your navigator?

Last edited by vaisakhr : 25th July 2010 at 20:55.
Old 25th July 2010, 20:56   #244
Senior - BHPian

It was nice meeting you trrk, jose and antonio.

This is the first time I am meeting trrk (Dr. Rajesh Kumar) in person, though I know him through PUG and t-bhp for few years.

Few pictures here:

Some car talk (plus general topics) in Marine drive
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-25julmeet1.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-25julmeet2.jpg

A view from where we sat:
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-25julmeet3.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-25julmeet4.jpg
I'll post some others in non-auto image thread too.

Last edited by clevermax : 25th July 2010 at 21:05.
Old 25th July 2010, 20:59   #245
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
It was nice meeting you trrk, jose and antonio.

This is the first time I am meeting trrk (Dr. Rajesh Kumar) in person, though I know him through PUG and t-bhp for few years.

I'll post some others in non-auto image thread too.
Thanks for the pics. Had a good time guys?

Clever when you are going back to TVM?
Old 25th July 2010, 21:08   #246
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
Thanks for the pics. Had a good time guys?

Clever when you are going back to TVM?
I am already half way through - now at Sooranad (my place) will start to Tvm next day morning.

BTW, NH47 road condition is HORRIBLE!!
Old 25th July 2010, 22:22   #247
BHPian

Hello Guys,

It was really nice meeting you all.

Dear Naveen & Vaisakh, missed you for the meet.

What about Sajan Joseph? Any news from Kiran (Soccerfan)?

Here are the pics from my side.

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-img_4164.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-img_4167.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-img_4168.jpg

Thanks,
Jose.
Old 26th July 2010, 09:55   #248
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice clicks.
Sorry for not making it for the meet. Damn. missed the chance.
Anyways, let's hope that we can get to meet sometime soon.
Vaisakh, I see that you didnt make it. What happened?
See you guys soon..!
Old 26th July 2010, 14:00   #249
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Nice clicks.
Anyways, let's hope that we can get to meet sometime soon.
See you guys soon..!
Oh no, it happened again, I couldn’t make it this time too. Sorry friends, I was offline from Friday afternoon till Monday so that I couldn’t update about the meet. But it would be fine if you could make this meets in the evening then everything will be much easier. Minimum 1 function will be there every Sunday (Am afraid next Sunday is also engaged) and I have to drop my kids to Catechism school after the Sunday Mass. Evenings will be some more relaxed after a heavy meal?

Its great to know that you guys are meeting regularly and I am really eager to meet you all in person, may be next time I could spend some time with all of you. Jose, thank you for the concern and I will make it surely next time.

BTW, nice pictures, at least that will help me to identify you guys if we happen to see before the meet.
Old 26th July 2010, 14:46   #250
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
Oh no, it happened again, I couldn’t make it this time too. Sorry friends, I was offline from Friday afternoon till Monday so that I couldn’t update about the meet. But it would be fine if you could make this meets in the evening then everything will be much easier. Minimum 1 function will be there every Sunday (Am afraid next Sunday is also engaged) and I have to drop my kids to Catechism school after the Sunday Mass. Evenings will be some more relaxed after a heavy meal?

Its great to know that you guys are meeting regularly and I am really eager to meet you all in person, may be next time I could spend some time with all of you. Jose, thank you for the concern and I will make it surely next time.

BTW, nice pictures, at least that will help me to identify you guys if we happen to see before the meet.
I missed this too as I was engaged with official work.
We can certainly catch up next time.
This thread usually updated during thurs - sat most of the time when last minute meets are arranged. Next Sunday, am busy too.
Maybe we can catch up after that.
Anyways, the thread will be updated regularly. Just follow up at times.

See you soon.
Old 26th July 2010, 17:40   #251
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks trrk for the pics. And is that Thoppumpday where you clicked those pics of your navigator?
Compared to the other photos, mine are nothing. After all there is only so much an HTC phone camera can do!

And yes, that is Thoppumpady. I used that route both for coming and going. The roads in fact were decent for most of the stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
There has to be a first time and this was it. Nice meeting you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Hello Guys,
It was really nice meeting you all.
Yes. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Quote:
I was offline from Friday afternoon till Monday so that I couldn’t update about the meet.
My mobile number is there in a previous page. Vaisakh uually starts an SMS chain for the meet. So if we have your number it would be easier to get you in the loop.

Quote:
But it would be fine if you could make this meets in the evening then everything will be much easier.
The past couple of meets have been in the morning because of me as I have driver duty in the evening. This time even clevermax was free only in the morning.

The next couple of months would be busy days for me and so I may not be able to make it for meets.

So you can choose different timings.

And for me, weekdays are better as my driver will be here for other driving duties. But then you all would be busy!
Old 26th July 2010, 20:28   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Nice clicks.
Me too missed the meet naveen. I lost my traction control during ascending a ladder in ship which gave a sprine on my left hand. It happened last week. My car was having an voice commanded automatic transmission for that time(Me push the clutch and tells my Mom to shift the gear!). It almost cured after 1 week rest in home. But in the sunday morning I was trying to shift a table which made my hand to go back to the same worst condition. The pain was so awesome that it watered my eyes. So went back to the oil+heat treatment and complete bed rest for the day.

Both trrk and antonian were kind enough to offer me a pick-up, but sorry guys. I need to maintain one position to make it less painful and traveling was impossible with that. So I had to say 'Good bye' to the meet. Which was almost sad like my hand.

Quote:
And yes, that is Thoppumpady. I used that route both for coming and going. The roads in fact were decent for most of the stretch.
My guess was correct! There is only one place which we can see that kind of rod with that red bus! The less traffic and comparatively less distance are the advantage of that root. But the roads are bad in some places.

Quote:
My mobile number is there in a previous page. Vaisakh usually starts an SMS chain for the meet. So if we have your number it would be easier to get you in the loop.
I was about to suggest him that. sajjt PM me your number so I can inform about upcoming meet, which is helpful if you go offline often.

Quote:
The past couple of meets have been in the morning because of me as I have driver duty in the evening. This time even clevermax was free only in the morning.
I suggested the morning because both you and clevermax were free for that time.

Quote:
This thread usually updated during thurs - sat most of the time when last minute meets are arranged. Next Sunday, am busy too.
Quick meets will be planned very quickly! So its better to subscribe to the thread with an email notification. Next Sunday is engaged for me too. I have an exam.

Quote:
Oh no, it happened again, I couldn’t make it this time too. But it would be fine if you could make this meets in the evening then everything will be much easier.

Its okay sajjt. We will meet soon. Next time will plan for an eve
Old 27th July 2010, 09:26   #253
BHPian

everytime i get an sms for meet , i would have already reached my native . Try to plan for a meet atleast by thursday evening so that i can skip the weekend trip home
Old 27th July 2010, 10:05   #254
Distinguished - BHPian

That's bad Vaisakh, hope you are getting better now. Take care buddy.
Yes, as Kiran had mentioned, let's start planning by Thursday so that everyone can plan accordingly.
Old 27th July 2010, 10:16   #255
BHPian

Quote:
My mobile number is there in a previous page. Vaisakh uually starts an SMS chain for the meet. So if we have your number it would be easier to get you in the loop.
Thanks Trrk, I will PM my cell no. to you as I couldn't find your no on the previous 2 pages.

Quote:
The past couple of meets have been in the morning because of me as I have driver duty in the evening. This time even clevermax was free only in the morning.The next couple of months would be busy days for me and so I may not be able to make it for meets.So you can choose different timings.
I've seen your previous posts so I know the reason too.

Quote:
And for me, weekdays are better as my driver will be here for other driving duties. But then you all would be busy!
Can't think of a meet on week days sir.

Quote:
I was about to suggest him that. sajjt PM me your number so I can inform about upcoming meet, which is helpful if you go offline often.
I will sent my no to you as well. Hope you are recovering.

Quote:
Quick meets will be planned very quickly! So its better to subscribe to the thread with an email notification. Next Sunday is engaged for me too. I have an exam.
The name itself says that, so no hurt feelings.

Quote:
Its okay sajjt. We will meet soon. Next time will plan for an eve
Am looking forward to that.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks