Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2010, 09:52   #301
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

Let me know if we can meet today evening.

@yzfrj:
Take car buddy. Hope to meet you soon. Guess you will be coming down during Christmas. Keep us updated.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 8th August 2010, 14:56   #302
BHPian
 
vaisakhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: KL-32
Posts: 374
Thanked: 173 Times
Default

None else confirmed. So will postpone it
vaisakhr is offline  
Old 9th August 2010, 12:58   #303
BHPian
 
sajjt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 510
Thanked: 103 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
None else confirmed. So will postpone it
I was keenly looking this thread till Sat 6pm and not much activity and assumed that there wont be a meet this week.

Its a big loss for the entire community, our beloved Trrk's death. I know you guys have a lot to remember than me as we've only a couple of mail exchanges in this short period.
sajjt is offline  
Old 9th August 2010, 13:50   #304
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
I was keenly looking this thread till Sat 6pm and not much activity and assumed that there wont be a meet this week.

Its a big loss for the entire community, our beloved Trrk's death. I know you guys have a lot to remember than me as we've only a couple of mail exchanges in this short period.
Yes, We had to call the meet off.
Maybe we can have one next week if we have enough members.
Keep the thread updated if we have a meet soon.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 9th August 2010, 19:30   #305
BHPian
 
vaisakhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: KL-32
Posts: 374
Thanked: 173 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Yes, We had to call the meet off.
Maybe we can have one next week if we have enough members.
Keep the thread updated if we have a meet soon.
I still can't believe Rajesh Sir is not us now. That was the main reason for me not to make a meet. It was a real shock. He was the first bhpian I met in person. Its a big lose.


Naveen, any update on that athirappally trip? We can make a 'drive meet' and join them too (from ekm to there). We need to plan and update thread asap. So that busy fellow bhpians gets enough time to prepare and plan their programs accordingly.


Request to all Cochin/Alleppey Bhpians :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS THREAD VIA EMAIL, so that you won't miss a single meet.

Steps for subscription :
Name:  Clipboard02.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  53.0 KB
Name:  Clipboard01.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  32.6 KB
vaisakhr is offline  
Old 10th August 2010, 10:25   #306
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
I still can't believe Rajesh Sir is not us now. That was the main reason for me not to make a meet. It was a real shock. He was the first bhpian I met in person. Its a big lose.


Naveen, any update on that athirappally trip? We can make a 'drive meet' and join them too (from ekm to there). We need to plan and update thread asap. So that busy fellow bhpians gets enough time to prepare and plan their programs accordingly.


Request to all Cochin/Alleppey Bhpians :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS THREAD VIA EMAIL, so that you won't miss a single meet.

Steps for subscription :
Attachment 402926
Attachment 402927
Vaisakh:

The Athirappally meet is on. There are around 7 confirmed entries from Bangalore. They will reach on 14th. Maybe we can drive on Sunday morning else we can meet in Cochin. But if we have enough guys from here, we can certainly drive and meet the Blore guys.

AM in. Let me know if there are any confirmed entries from here.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 10th August 2010, 10:43   #307
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

Athirappally drive is on. Guys from Blore will reach on 14th.
By Thursday they will update their thread stating all their plans and timings. I shall keep this thread updated once I hear from them.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 11th August 2010, 10:36   #308
BHPian
 
vaisakhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: KL-32
Posts: 374
Thanked: 173 Times
Default

SUNDAY DRIVE MEET

Planning for a drive on sunday(15th Aug) to Athirappilly and meet the fellow bhpians from B'lore. We will start from Cochin ( time and starting point shall be decided lately).

Confirmed entries :
1. naveen.raju
2. vaisakhr

I hope the list grow long. Guys lets make it happen. Those people are coming to our land, lets join them and make it a big meet.
vaisakhr is offline  
Old 11th August 2010, 10:52   #309
BHPian
 
sajjt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 510
Thanked: 103 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
SUNDAY DRIVE MEET

Planning for a drive on sunday(15th Aug) to Athirappilly and meet the fellow bhpians from B'lore. We will start from Cochin ( time and starting point shall be decided lately).

Confirmed entries :
1. naveen.raju
2. vaisakhr

I hope the list grow long. Guys lets make it happen. Those people are coming to our land, lets join them and make it a big meet.

What time? I'll be free after 4PM which seems not practical to hold. Being jealous of bachelor days and outings


Another baby sitter for the community, my kids terminal exams are going on, so till 4 I'll be in charge of it. We (me & wife) were planning for a one day stay at Athirappally during Onam holidays .
sajjt is offline  
Old 11th August 2010, 11:03   #310
Senior - BHPian
 
jkdas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapu
Posts: 9,684
Thanked: 1,474 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
What time? I'll be free after 4PM which seems not practical to hold. Being jealous of bachelor days and outings


Another baby sitter for the community, my kids terminal exams are going on, so till 4 I'll be in charge of it. We (me & wife) were planning for a one day stay at Athirappally during Onam holidays .
bloody bachelors !

I cant make it too! Enjoy. Drive/Ride safe.
jkdas is offline  
Old 11th August 2010, 11:13   #311
BHPian
 
Nutty Nair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Posts: 284
Thanked: 39 Times
Default

Guys, Been following this thread & the Bangy Athirapally thread closely for some time now but I don't think I will be able to come to Ekm this weekend. If there is any change in plans, I will let you know.
@Vaisakhr - thanks for the sms, buddy.
Nutty Nair is offline  
Old 11th August 2010, 13:44   #312
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

Too bad that you guys cant chip in. Yes, enjoying our bachelor days to the core ;-)

Mostly, we shall start on Sunday morning, maybe around 8 or 9.
Still have to get the itinerary from the blore guys. Based on that, we shall decide on the timings.

Me and Vaisakh - confirmed
Let us know if any more members can make it.
Keep the list updated guys.

Cheers.!
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 12th August 2010, 14:11   #313
Distinguished - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 4,504
Thanked: 7,006 Times
Default

@Vaisakh.

Sunday morning 9AM at Athirappally. We shall leave by 7.30.

Keep the thread updated if more guys plan to chip in.
naveen.raju is offline  
Old 12th August 2010, 15:52   #314
BHPian
 
vaisakhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: KL-32
Posts: 374
Thanked: 173 Times
Default

Okay. we will go as per above timing.

sajan, nutty, jkd, you three were one of the toppers on my 'wish list of sure entries'. Too sad you people can't come.

Expecting more entries.
vaisakhr is offline  
Old 12th August 2010, 20:56   #315
BHPian
 
drdeepudev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alleppey, Kerala
Posts: 229
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

Thanks vaisakh for the sms. I don't think I'll be able to attend. Just getting busy with my marriage. End of bachelor life . If there is any change in my plans, I'll let you know.
drdeepudev is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks