Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2011, 20:11   #616
BHPian

re: Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)

This fast uploaded ! Thanks Jose.
Though at short notice and at the thick of the days business, I managed to come, 'cause I like to meet Bhpians. And met three 'new' friends Rajesh, Sajan and Naveen.
All vibrant fellas, I felt shedding 15 years joining them !

I am the eldest of the company by age, though the youngest by temperament !!
Doubt?
Well, who can come forward for a drive upto Darchula with me this summer?
Old 19th May 2011, 09:40   #617
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's the only pic that I managed to click

L-R (Rajesh, Alex, Sunney, Sajan, Jose)

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-img00555201105181521.jpg

It was nice meeting you all and specially Sunney Sir. Good to have you here.

Will meet you all next time (as usual at our own spot).

Cheers.
Old 19th May 2011, 11:13   #618
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunney View Post
Have you ever been to Darchula? How did you chose this place? Indian or Nepalese part you are planning?
Old 19th May 2011, 11:41   #619
BHPian

Oh I missed it once again. I was in my home town for past two days and never made it to visit Team-BHP Anyways, hope you guys had a great lunch filled with driving, cars and what more Thanks for inviting guys and sorry for not attending. Nice to see you all, and I see the number is increasing. Very good sign.
Old 19th May 2011, 12:30   #620
BHPian

Dont worry BHP maniac, enough time left.
Forget and forgive last meeting.
In consolation we allow you to sponsor next meeting
In that case you can convene as early as possible, we are all there promptly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolclouds View Post
Have you ever been to Darchula? How did you chose this place? Indian or Nepalese part you are planning?
No, never been. Why?
I chosen it from seeing travelogues from Tbhp and other sources.
I am upto Indian boarder, well if situations favorable may cross into Nepal too..depends.

Its about 500 Kms from Delhi, less if skip Delhi.

Do you advice any nearby, better destination?

Last edited by Vid6639 : 20th May 2011 at 11:16. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit option when posting within 30mins.
Old 19th May 2011, 13:47   #621
BHPian

Quote:
Dont worry BHP maniac, enough time left.
Forget and forgive last meeting.
In consolation we allow you to sponsor next meeting
In that case you can convene as early as possible, we are all there promptly.
Seems like there is a font problem in my PC. I can't read the third line correctly Love to meet you guys.

-BM-
Old 19th May 2011, 18:09   #622
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp_maniac View Post
Seems like there is a font problem in my PC. I can't read the third line correctly Love to meet you guys.

-BM-
Lets have an eye checkup after the meet. What say?
Old 19th May 2011, 20:31   #623
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonian View Post
Nice snaps Dear Jose. I like the captions, you given for each snaps.
BTW, Good news to Sajan. Our new CM has reduced the Sales tax on petrol by 1.25 Rs.
Enjoy guys !
Yes, it was a nice meet. I had a plan to be there till 2PM but once I joined you guys, I really forgot the time. Surely looking for more lunch meets as it’s more flexible than the Sunday meets. You know it’s quite difficult to squeeze out time on Sundays as it’s fully engaged with marriages or something like that.

That was a pleasure to meet Sunney Sir, It seems he's going to be placed where our beloved TRRK was. Good going sir, we have lot to learn from you.

Jose, you proved once again that you are a narrator. I too liked the captions especially the one with Alex You could've brought the cam

Rajesh, why doesn't that make you happy like me?

Quote:
Though at short notice and at the thick of the days business, I managed to come, 'cause I like to meet Bhpians. And met three 'new' friends Rajesh, Sajan and Naveen.

I am the eldest of the company by age, though the youngest by temperament !! Doubt?

No sir, if you say so we take it as granted

I wish it could've been in my college days where there was not much to think twice if some one calls me for a trip.
sajjt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2011, 21:00   #624
BHPian

Thanks Sajjt for the compliment !
@That was a pleasure to meet Sunney Sir, It seems he's going to be placed where our beloved TRRK was. Good going sir, we have lot to learn from you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Luckily Im a human believing "Drink life to the lees" and "Live dangerously'. Well, if not I end up a disappointed at the fag end of life. Most of people are, though the contrary.
@No sir, if you say so we take it as granted

I wish it could've been in my college days where there was not much to think twice if some one calls me for a trip.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think me 'the youngster' have to go alone ! So you can read a travelogue of 'Solo Kochi-Darchula" trip.
(I know many constraints, but money cannot make a trip, 'will' can).
Old 19th May 2011, 21:29   #625
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunney
Thanks Sajjt for the compliment !
@That was a pleasure to meet Sunney Sir, It seems he's going to be placed where our beloved TRRK was. Good going sir, we have lot to learn from you.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Luckily Im a human believing "Drink life to the lees" and "Live dangerously'. Well, if not I end up a disappointed at the fag end of life. Most of people are, though the contrary.
@No sir, if you say so we take it as granted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think me 'the youngster' have to go alone ! So you can read a travelogue of 'Solo Kochi-Darchula" trip.
(I know many constraints, but money cannot make a trip, 'will' can).
Sunney Sir, that was quite inspiring and daring words. Will keep track of it once you start it.
Old 20th May 2011, 10:53   #626
BHPian

Jose, thanks for sharing the pics & also for the comments on me.

It was nice meeting you all guys (Naveen, Sunney, Sajan, Rajesh and Jose(Official narrator))once again.

Hope to see you guys more often in future meets.

Just a suggestion: How about conducting Quick meets on Saturday evenings instead of Sunday evenings?
Old 20th May 2011, 11:43   #627
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpaul View Post
Just a suggestion: How about conducting Quick meets on Saturday evenings instead of Sunday evenings?
That would be better since most of us will be engaged on Sundays. I would prefer the Sat meet. Let's try some good place next time where we can have a photo shoot as well. So when is the next meet? Let's wait Sajan to return from his trip.
Old 20th May 2011, 20:33   #628
BHPian

Hello Tbhpians!
I am delighted to finally be able to join the Kochi Tbhpians! I really cant wait to meet all you guys, you seem to really be having a blast at all the meets.
Old 20th May 2011, 21:23   #629
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonian View Post
Nice snaps Dear Jose. I like the captions, you given for each snaps.
Thanks Rajesh! I think my SE K790i can shoot well than my Canon SX120IS.

Quote:
BTW, Good news to Sajan. Our new CM has reduced the Sales tax on petrol by 1.25 Rs.
Enjoy guys !
But then the price is Rs. 66.88 per liter. 9th hike in 9 months .

Quote:
What counts is the spirit and enthusiasm. Never let your body dominate your heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp_maniac View Post
Oh I missed it once again. I was in my home town for past two days and never made it to visit Team-BHP Anyways, hope you guys had a great lunch filled with driving, cars and what more Thanks for inviting guys and sorry for not attending. Nice to see you all, and I see the number is increasing. Very good sign.
Arun, do let us know when you can get free. Seems like most of us can make free during working days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
Yes, it was a nice meet. I had a plan to be there till 2PM but once I joined you guys, I really forgot the time. Surely looking for more lunch meets as it’s more flexible than the Sunday meets. You know it’s quite difficult to squeeze out time on Sundays as it’s fully engaged with marriages or something like that.
Sajan, you are a very very spirited person . Youngsters like me should learn from you.

Quote:

Jose, you proved once again that you are a narrator. I too liked the captions especially the one with Alex You could've brought the cam
I disagree to this statement . I'm always a very poor narrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpaul View Post
Jose, thanks for sharing the pics & also for the comments on me.

It was nice meeting you all guys (Naveen, Sunney, Sajan, Rajesh and Jose(Official narrator))once again.

Hope to see you guys more often in future meets.

Alex, most of the Saturday evenings I'd be busy. But then I will try to make space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
That would be better since most of us will be engaged on Sundays. I would prefer the Sat meet. Let's try some good place next time where we can have a photo shoot as well. So when is the next meet? Let's wait Sajan to return from his trip.
I found a nice place today - Darbar Hall Ground. Even though its 10 bucks per hour, there is ample car parking. And lots of space to sit (green turf). Can we not try this place next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed.Demon View Post
Hello Tbhpians!
I am delighted to finally be able to join the Kochi Tbhpians! I really cant wait to meet all you guys, you seem to really be having a blast at all the meets.
Hey Speed.Demon, you are always welcome. See you soon for the meet. Do IM me your contact no. so that I can update you in case of any events.

Regards,
Jose.
Old 21st May 2011, 09:39   #630
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed.Demon View Post
Hello Tbhpians!
Welcome speed demon. Would love to meet you next time. Keep a close look at this thread always. Never know when the next meet is up. Can happen in a flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
I found a nice place today - Darbar Hall Ground. Even though its 10 bucks per hour, there is ample car parking. And lots of space to sit (green turf). Can we not try this place next time?
Ya. I have seen this. We can check it out next time. Let's decide the date then. When guys?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks