Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2007, 18:03   #31
BANNED

Uhh Uhh Uhh!! Check the Tarmac race thread in the Motorsports Section. The first report written after the race explains it correctly. It was a puny Li'l 796cc engine doing duty in the car.

Here's snap of a plateful.

A valid reason for Mr. C3PO to come all the way from Bangalore to Cochin. This was the smallest he got in this trip. Others were much bigger.

Those are the 2 small ones following Mr. V1P3R in his stomach habits.
Old 16th January 2007, 19:11   #32
BHPian

a big congrats to all the winners,especially zak and jerish-way to go guys!!

could not make it as i had an exam on that day anyway,like i say always.theres always a next time!!
Old 18th January 2007, 01:25   #33
BANNED

All those who came for the race and the meet, thanks for coming. You're D bosses.

The Autocross was great fun. More events like this one are on store according to MAK. We'll make sure that Team-Bhpians do take more and more wins in the upcoming events too.

Many many thanks to team-bhp and the support team. We definitely appreciate all your efforts. This site has worked wonders in our motoring life. And meets like this have made others around us go green with envy too. The organisers of the race had even identified us as team-Bhpians and were taking chances to meet us. (All those Bangy losers, they were very sad not to see you here. Next time, no excuses).

Special thanks to MaxBHP for staying back and later, hanging on a bus home just due to this small get together. He should've got a plush ride back home with his friend if not for this.
Special mention to Mr. V1P3R, he helped us by setting up the car for the race and also by finishing up any leftovers on the dining table.
Man, I've bought a set of new spoons and forks! So, next time you can eat more.

Others, make sure you come for the next meet to understand what you were missing all this while.
Till then, Goodbye and take care.
(Mods, the thread can be closed I think).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks