Team-BHP - A Team-BHP Europe meet?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   A Team-BHP Europe meet? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/206158-team-bhp-europe-meet.html)

Are there any BHPians around Benelux area? Would be great to meet and have some car talks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraft.wagen (Post 4537076)
Are there any BHPians around Benelux area? Would be great to meet and have some car talks!

Yep, we even have a Dutch member, based out of the Netherlands these days.

Jeroen

Hello there. I am based in Belgium (Zaventem).

I think it would a be a nice idea to organize a meet (however small it might be initially).

Depending who attends and where everybody lives I can help to find some location more or less central for everybody. We could just meet to get introduced, enjoy a coffee/tea somewhere on for instance a Sunday morning.

I live in a small Village, Spijk, near Grinches, so I am about 25 minutes from the Belgium border. Less than an hour from Antwerp.

Should be fun.

Jeroen

Have been looking for this! I too live in Netherlands, 30 kms or so away from Amsterdam. As far as it's a Sunday after the 10th of Feb, count me in.

I'm up for it! But, only after I finish moving houses, which I will be doing across the next one week :)

I happen to know that members kryogesh & KTM_aravind also live in Belgium. Member JoshMachine might be coming to Belgium next week as well.

Cheers

Great stuff guys, I'm based in NL as well. Maybe we can meet centrally at Breda or Eindhoven easier for the BE and NL folks :)

Hi from Brussels (Evere area). I am extremely keen in participating, however, my commitment depends on the mood of my 9month son and 3 year daughter. So, count me out until you see me in person.

BTW, very unfortunate that we are now doing this, as I plan to shift to India for good in July this year.

Cheers!
Yogesh

Live in the Netherlands as well, in Rotterdam. I'm up for a meetup whenever one is planned.

I would be more than happy to join. Thanks for tagging me Joxster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakc (Post 4537831)
Live in the Netherlands as well, in Rotterdam. I'm up for a meetup whenever one is planned.

Could you PM your number?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraft.wagen (Post 4538470)
Could you PM your number?

Cannot PM you as I do not have the functionality as yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeroen (Post 4537079)
Yep, we even have a Dutch member, based out of the Netherlands these days.

Time to update the location on your profile :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeroen (Post 4537156)
Depending who attends and where everybody lives I can help to find some location more or less central for everybody. We could just meet to get introduced, enjoy a coffee/tea somewhere on for instance a Sunday morning.

Sent you a PM about this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakc (Post 4539667)
Cannot PM you as I do not have the functionality as yet.

Did you manage to get added to the group?

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joxster (Post 4545000)

Did you manage to get added to the group?

Cheers,

No. I haven’t received any kind of communication regarding this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakc (Post 4545931)
No. I haven’t received any kind of communication regarding this.

Sorry, but none of us can PM you or vice-versa, because you're status is still Newbie.
The update as of now is that we plan to meet on the 10th March. Deciding on a time and location, but it might be in either Breda or Mechelen. Will update the thread once decided. Do let us know over here whether that works for you or not.

Cheers