Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Ideal Date and time to have a BHPian meet
March 2 2019 - Lunch 47 63.51%
March 3 2019 - Lunch 27 36.49%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2019, 17:18   #196
BHPian

Re: Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!

Tail piece:

Yet another impressive turnout.
Glad to have made a “guest appearance”.
Nice meeting the few I met, but should have done better on that score. Next time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Do I see RSUDARSANAN in the pics? Wow!
Did he actually drive down from Bangalore for this meet? Wonderful.
Have wheels, must drive...CrAzY as it gets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothyPetrohead View Post
Very much crazy driver it was nice to meet, connect and see his beemer in the flesh.
Hail fellow, well met
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p0.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
Ah! RSudarsanan from Bangalore. That's the name of the charming gent. He was the first BHPian to reach the venue, I arrived next when he was just done parking his lovely new 320D.
Parked
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p1.jpg

A selfie with the early birds
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see the "Meet King" from South India in our neck of the woods. Was really nice to chat with him
Cheers
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p3.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwin Morey View Post
Special mention to RSUDARSANAN, i am impressed by your enthusiasm...
Thanks.
The sum and substance of it all "got bhp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajBajwa View Post
The sheer size of the number of participants made it a tad bit difficult for all of us to interact with each other and get to know all. It was great to break bread together...
At the second BLR-HYD drive meet, Sep 2016, team BLR driving 360 kms and team HYD driving 215 kms to Kurnool for lunch with an almost equal turnout, this is what we did ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
When entire group settled down Ravi Sir had a unique way of "Roll Call" wherein every member present including their spouses (50+ people) were asked to stand up and introduce about themselves. It was one of the most fun thing of this meet which lasted for over an hour due to lot of ribbing and pulling each other legs

Then we all started enjoying the snacks that was being served on the table over animated conversations about what we all love ; Cars & Road Trips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lij View Post
Wonderfull to meet RSUDARSANAN who drove down from Bangalore when he saw the meet planned!!
Booked to fly out of Pune on the 1st, the prospect of "so close and yet so far" vis a vis the meet got me thinking.
Post pone departure and attend the meet was the first thought.
Then perished that thought as driving into a drive meet without my ride - UNTHINKABLE !

Tanking up on the eve of my departure
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p4.jpg

A breather
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p5.jpg

Breakfast
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p6.jpg

12 hours later with 2 breaks of total 1.5 hours on a single tankful
Driving into Shell Hinjewadi. FE 16 kmpl
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p9.jpg

A wash before the meet
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p10.jpg

Pulling into Sunnys
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p11.jpg

*Story for another day
Met up with "pganapathy *(front seat navigator of flying car)"
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p12.jpg

Homeward bound
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p13.jpg

Caught the sunset in my ORVM
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p14.jpg

A sun set on yet another enjoyable meet
Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!-p15.jpg

Ciao
RSUDARSANAN is offline   (30) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 10:16   #197
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Lunch on 2nd March, 2019 (Sunny's Dhaba). EDIT: Pics from page 11!

Winter is coming! Any plans for another Lonavala meet up.

Given Sat return traffic issues I would definitely suggest either Sun lunch or Sat dinner though.

Last edited by Axe77 : 7th November 2019 at 10:23.
Axe77 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2019, 12:05   #198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Winter is coming! Any plans for another Lonavala meet up.

Given Sat return traffic issues I would definitely suggest either Sun lunch or Sat dinner though.
We are having this discussion here (Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Oct. - Nov. 2019)

Lets plan one soon. Someone needs to take initiative !
Samfromindia is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2019, 12:56   #199
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Do I see RSUDARSANAN in the pics? Wow!

Did he actually drive down from Bangalore for this meet? Wonderful. Will plan something similar next time, whenever the next mega meet is planned like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfromindia View Post
You might want to make it for this.
RSUDARSANAN is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th March 2021, 18:14   #200
Distinguished - BHPian

2 years have gone by. How time flies! It's time to plan another one guys hopefully later this year when the virus is receding or all of us are inoculated whichever comes first.
R2D2 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th March 2021, 10:10   #201
BHPian

Rightly said! Time flies. I have moved to another country in the last 2 years and also managed to be the proud owner of a 2018 BMW 330i xDrive.

I had managed to get the ball rolling with the creation of this thread, someone please do the same. Would love to see all our fellow BHPians
Akshay.Hemmady is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 20:35   #202
Senior - BHPian

If there's a meet happening soon, count me in. I will be travelling from quite a distance but will take the scenic Malshej ghat road if it's near Mumbai so not an issue.

Most Viewed