Sea Lord 17 80.95%
Golden Moments 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2007, 12:39   #196
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Or with theFAG in drag, since he doesn't have too much of a date & seems to be a bit of a wallflower.

21.30hrs, Sea Lord, 20070217.

Dear elsie,

Thank you for the reply via PM. Let me sleep on this for a couple days and decide
Old 4th February 2007, 13:00   #197
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Guys...guys....Im serious if all of us confirming, do make it (theres always a 40% drop out at the last day) then that hall at Sae lord wont do. We need to ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY CONFIRM and then consider a 40-50 person capacity place......

Chill baba...worst case scenario, we'll throw all the newbies out

Just kidding. I'm sure we'll all manage.
Old 4th February 2007, 13:45   #198
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva View Post
... Chill baba...worst case scenario, we'll throw all the newbies out ...
Or we could make the gaon-wallahs eat with the waiters & the serving staff in the kitchen - I'm sure they won't mind (what will they know anyways).

The waiters could actually enjoy it, what with them meeting their long lost cousins from their gaons...
Old 4th February 2007, 13:53   #199
Senior - BHPian

Someone please make a list of all those who are confirmed for that day....
Old 4th February 2007, 14:17   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva View Post
Chill baba...worst case scenario, we'll throw all the newbies out
I think that's a good idea for emergency situations, we can do this if the venue gets too full
Old 4th February 2007, 14:38   #201
Senior - BHPian

OK - here is the updated list.

1) Ma(N)son
2) Shrivz
3) Varun patra
4) Mclaren1885
5) Dippy
6) buzzin hornets
7) moral fibre
8) cbr100f
9) Sam
10) Viper
11) Ported Head
12) C3PO
13) Lamborghini
14) Godfather (maybe)
15) Yogi
16) Vandan (I assume yes)
17) V-16
18) Scooby
19) Speedzakko
20) Aditya Gupta
21) Boom!!
22) Normally crazy
23) Nitrous
24) F50
25) Pdev29
26) Swaley
27) Danlalalala
28) Elf
29) Baleno power
30) Aza (maybe)
31) Faithless (maybe)
32) Psycho
33) Jay
34) vasu
35) memo45_m
36) veyron
37) Kartik
38) Aditya Nadkarni
39) 2L8ULoose
40) EVO 6
41) Rtech
42) Heavyfoot
43) Iraghava
44) Major
45) Rishism
46) Gr8guzzlu
47) GTO - will drop in for a drink or 2
48) PowerFreak
49) SohailPistawala (maybe)
50) ShahSaurabh
51) The Mag/Fag (sleeping on the decision)

Anyone else ? Speak out now !!
Old 4th February 2007, 14:55   #202
Distinguished - BHPian

lol, 50 people will not fit at the venue, not like the last time anyways, but we do not seem to have any better choices for places. 50 boys will rough it up for sure.
I'm gonna get rid of the large dining table, we never used it last time anyways. This is gonna be tough. I think we will set up a counter just outside the venue for the pay ups.

Anyways, I can see about 40 confirmed. The rest aren't 100% sure. Which is cool. This has become a National Meet and I think maybe we need to re-christen the thread.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 4th February 2007 at 14:58.
Old 4th February 2007, 15:05   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
lol, 50 people will not fit at the venue, not like the last time anyways, but we do not seem to have any better choices for places. 50 boys will rough it up for sure.
Hmmm I think we'll make do with what's available especially considering that finding a place is going to be difficult especially one which allows BYOB. Otherwise the budget gets screwed royally.
Old 4th February 2007, 15:39   #204
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's a brief description

Here's what you can expect from some of the members I've met before, just so you know what to expect, not everyone is here, so if you're name isnt here, well jump in and introduce yourself:

Ma(N)son - Mad Sardar with an infection, sorry infectious laugh. Apparently he's gonna get slapped around. Why?? you may ask.
If you're wondering why, Ma(N)son (the N is silent by the way, do ask him why) is known for his fantastic drinking capacity - 2 beers and he can't stand straight. He has this habit of back-slapping people and apprently this night will feature revenge.

Shrivz - In the blue corner, Ma(n)son's first victim, at the meet at Lamba's. Shrivz is a pleasant mannered 6 foot plus big guy from Pune and wants to taste surd blood.

Mclaren1885 - AKA Stuart Mclittle, the short guy from down south who removes his frustration on cars. Don't let his appearance fool you, he may look like a kid, but he drinks, smokes and has had sex on several occasions. (yeah right!)

Dippy - The moderator that appears silent, but has dangerous and dirty thoughts on his mind.

Sam - Ab apne mooh se kya kahoon...

Viper - He may look like a gujarati accountant and sound like he inhaled helium for a while, but this guy knows how to get Jiggy with it. He's young at heart and fun to be with. Watch out though, have a drink with him and he'll sell you a tri-phase.

Ported Head - There's a hole in this moderators head. Give him a couple of drinks and watch the funniest faces a man can make for the camera.

C3PO - AKA Vee One Pee Three Aar. The "Other" viper from Bangalore. The racy mouth with the smart alec flavour.

Godfather - from bangalore. Tall thin guy that gets drunk and insists on calling DCPs and ACPs and Ministers. After the trouble is over. No offense goddy, hope to see you there lol.

Yogi - A shetty with style. This guy is a silent drinker. You wont know he's there, till he joins in the fun, smiling and dancing and stinking of alcohol hahaha. Has a beer bar, but wont invite us there.

V-16 - The surd with style. Has loads of fancy cars, knows about them and bobs his pugree to prodigee. He has a fancy restaurant, but won't have a TBHP meet there, it might ruin his reputation.

Scooby - The old man that knows his weed and his cars (apparently) Keeps taking young men away from the meet so they can admire his rod. (hotrod)

Speedzakko Here's a surprise package. No matter what you expect, you won't expect Speedzak. You've seen his pictures, so the surprise doesn't exist. Looks intensely religious (with his bushy islamic beard) but in fact is intensely mad.

Aditya - Tall thin and chilled out moderator. Fun and always smiling, like he knows something you dont.

Boom!! Shiva - Now there's chilled. Icy freezy chilled. Talk less, rolls more lol. See you Sean Sean baba,

Normally crazy - Don ke baare mein jitna bolo, kam hai. Do play the don theme and ask this moderator to do the walk. Don ka pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin bhi hai.

F50 The moderator with a girls name. Ask him what it is. He's fun and always listening. Just keep him away from the bar.

Pdev29 - Leather king. Biker boy, full hero. And full chilled too. As long as he's off that damn bike.

Swaley The kid with the strange nickname. Keeps making speeches for no reason. Keeps offering himself, I mean his home to people.

Danlalalala The lala of Mumbai, AKA dingaling.

Elf - Was there ever was a time you weren't sure if you wanted to slap someone or hug him? Well if your aswer is yes, Elf's your man. Funny and dependable. Watch him nestle that white wine in his crotch, warm it toast it and then drink hot white wine. Disgusting.

Aza AKA P.I.M.P. aka blingboy. If there ever was a plump packet of fun, it's this guy. Drives a santro with a ferrari, BMW and a superman sticker with dhikching lights and a woofer called debonair. And pulls it off with panache too.

Psycho Looks like a younger version of that scientist from "Back to the future" and acts like him too. Is currently building a 1000BHP Premiere Padmini. This tuner will change all your pistons before you finish your drinks. Just don't let him rebore you.

Jay from Bangalore - Silent but violent

vasu - Also from bangalore - Not Violent but not silent.

memo45_m - wears a cap and has pals from germany. He'll do nicely.

Kartik - He's the silent watcher of TBHP. Desn't post (at all I think) but knows everything. Mad person, very funny, we must ask him to dance like Silk Smita - and he'll do it too. Oh and he has a BIGGG bike.

2L8ULoose - Don't piss the fat guy off ok? Doesn't drink (anymore), looks cuddly, is funny. If he likes you. If he doesn't - well, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Rtech - The moderator you want to take home and love forever. Hairy, but no fairy, a patient sport who let's a few expletives out when needed.

Iraghava - A distinguished BHPian from Delhi with rather undistinguished language. Sends his love to your mom and sister often.

Major - Fun guy, dressed for a dandiya all the time.

Gr8guzzlu - Bald rockstar with a penchant for kissing men. You have been warned!

GTO - Let's get the super a whiskey then, shall we?

The Mag/Fag - great guy, killer sense of comic timing.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 4th February 2007 at 15:43.
Old 4th February 2007, 15:47   #205
elf
BANNED

Thank you Sam.

Since I haven't said anything yet on this thread, here's my list, alphabetically reordered, so some dork doesn't miss his name & not turn up because he's ostensibly uninvited...

1) 2L8ULoose
2) Aditya Gupta
3) Aditya Nadkarni
4) Aza
5) balenopower
6) Boom!!
7) buzzin hornets
8) C3PO
9) cbr100f
10) Danlalalala
11) Dippy
12) Elf
13) EVO 6
14) F50
15) Faithless
16) Godfather (maybe)
17) Gr8guzzlu
18) GTO - will drop in for a drink or 2
19) Heavyfoot
20) Iraghava
21) Jay
22) Kartik
23) Lamborghini
24) Ma(N)son
25) Major
26) Mclaren1885
27) memo45_m
28) moral fibre
29) Nitrous
30) Normally crazy
31) Pdev29
32) Ported Head
33) PowerFreak
34) Psycho
35) Rishism
36) Rtech
37) Sam
38) Scooby
39) ShahSaurabh
40) Shrivz
41) SohailPistawala (maybe)
42) Speedzakko
43) Swaley
44) The Mag/Fag (sleeping on the decision)
45) V-16
46) Vandan (I assume yes)
47) Varun patra
48) vasu
49) veyron
50) Viper
51) Yogi
52) LBM (maybe)
53) Mad Monkey
54) Shivam
55) Harsh

You can slap me or hug me for this. Or drink my crotch warmed Chablis.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 7th February 2007 at 09:44.
Old 4th February 2007, 16:11   #206
Senior - BHPian

@ Sam - LOL!! Now that all newbies and first timers know what to expect..... I hope no drop outs ...>>>>!!!
Old 4th February 2007, 16:14   #207
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
@ Sam - LOL!! Now that all newbies and first timers know what to expect..... I hope no drop outs ...>>>>!!!
or maybe people will drop out, now that they know what to expect

Amazing intro's SAM...
Old 4th February 2007, 16:16   #208
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic list Sam APMSL

Now Elf can you please put up a brief intro of Sam?
Old 4th February 2007, 16:44   #209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Fantastic list Sam APMSL
I agree
Quote:
Now Elf can you please put up a brief intro of Sam?
Lemme try ......pink tshirt , green half chaddi , lambe ghungrale brown color wale baal, thopde pe thopde se bada chasma laga ke , paiir pe design marke, aadha chapal aadha joota pahenke , orange color wala speaker aur woofer bechne wali company mein bada aadmi jo poora yeda hai !!!

Phew !!
Old 4th February 2007, 16:50   #210
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
... Now Elf can you please put up a brief intro of Sam? ...
Sam Kapasi: A long haired heavily tattooed yeti. Lives in the JBL mountains just across Infinity, & makes loud booming noises whilst talking about SQL, SPL, & about his karman/hardon Drive + which he Plays with.

Often fun & fulla $hit (he calls them anecdotes), he's one helluva party animal. And knows his music. Show him an enjin-venjin though, & he'll pass out due to the untied wires & general underhood mess.

Don't screw around with his hair. Or his balding spot.

Most Viewed