Sea Lord 17 80.95%
Golden Moments 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2007, 21:55   #241
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
read through the thread..would like to know more details about the meet..

HAFI, mera dosth, if you've read thru the 247 posts and nearly 20 pages, I'm sure you would be justifiably the official TBhp candidate for a potential Pulitzer on "Team-BHP Meets - boosting the Indian economy"
Old 7th February 2007, 21:57   #242
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Any guys from bangalore who would want to hitch a ride with us on the 15th ???
Old 7th February 2007, 22:11   #243
Distinguished - BHPian

Junta,

Extending my effervescent generosity towards the under-privileged, it is with a heavy heart that I voluntarily foresake my seat at Sea Lord and hope it'll help whoever had planned to stay outside the hotel for want of space.

Alas, my current SAP project involvement has determined the scheduled training be held encompassing the weekend of the Mega Meat. Sadly this means I will be passing up a golden opportunity to meet all you trend-setters, smoochers and the third category - crotch warmers/elves.

However, I'll be happy knowing that you'd all have had a great time; each of you have an extra drink for me. Try your damndest to get a party pic onto the Crime Diary sections of our media - the surest sign that a party has been a success. Elf - you can send me a mug shot after the sobering down, not an issue.

Aayushmaan bhava
Old 7th February 2007, 22:49   #244
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
HAFI, mera dosth, if you've read thru the 247 posts and nearly 20 pages, I'm sure you would be justifiably the official TBhp candidate for a potential Pulitzer on "Team-BHP Meets - boosting the Indian economy"
hmmm..just wanted to know the details..
Old 8th February 2007, 00:06   #245
Distinguished - BHPian

55 people so far and counting. Wow, that's a lot of planning I need to do with the place. Gonna start tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishism View Post
nude big apple
You can post the pictures of Naked Apples in the non auto image section. Everything else will get censored and Rudra will give you points depending on how well shot your big apple is.
Old 8th February 2007, 00:37   #246
elf
BANNED

Oh great, we have an artistic monkey in our midst. Are you also gay like theFAG?

And since we're all reintroducing ourselves:
yo,
this is elf with his ffffs.
mad virgo. leo & aires at times. non-silent. violent. farty.
work with my fingers whilst sitting on furniture. wood, glass, metal and paints. also leather. preferably padded.
can work without music. definitely without boy bands.
producing gas biggest high. did i mention; only nude?
watched Borat last month.
can not put it up. (course mods will censor it..!)
burp!

Aforementioned theFAG: Pity you won't be able to make it. Really. Can't you pull a dead great-great-grandmother re-dying or something to your bossmen? The waiters / your relatives @ Sea Lord were soooooo dying to meet you.

You wanted a mug shot?
Click -> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...tml#post220764
Now I showed you mine, you show me yours.

Last edited by elf : 8th February 2007 at 00:46.
Old 8th February 2007, 01:28   #247
BANNED

Keep it up Elf. We need to thin down the numbers a bit
Old 8th February 2007, 09:14   #248
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Now I showed you mine, you show me yours.
Dear elf, mine is not for public display - not even paid tours.

I'll PM you my Orkut/email ID and we can continue the sharing there. Btw, what time are you typically busy at work - I'd like to call you then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Shiva View Post
Keep it up Elf. We need to thin down the numbers a bit
BS, me not coming has nothing to do with elf - god bless his heart from the behind. In fact I wanted to meet all you jokers - but office project implementation timelines have a way of screwing up the happiness.
Old 8th February 2007, 09:51   #249
Team-BHP Support

For any of the newbies who are afraid to turn up at this meet after reading the exchange between theMag and theElf, please do not worry, this is not some gay bar scene kinda thing. We'll lock those 2 in a room somewhere and let them get on with each other...out of sight from the rest of us!
Old 8th February 2007, 09:57   #250
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Guys another thing , do the members plan to meet up at the speedrun venue too? and are there tickets/passes for the SPEEDRUN? if yes how n whr to get it?
Old 8th February 2007, 10:43   #251
Distinguished - BHPian

You guys BUY tickets for speedrun?????? Sheesh I thought it was a public event!! What a waste of money!
Old 8th February 2007, 11:12   #252
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishism View Post
procuring art biggest high. did i mention; only nudes?

Hey rishism with the isms, we've got a Gr8 guy for you to meet. I'm sure you two will get along with your common passions.
Old 8th February 2007, 11:17   #253
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
For any of the newbies who are afraid to turn up at this meet after reading the exchange between theMag and theElf, please do not worry, this is not some gay bar scene kinda thing. We'll lock those 2 in a room somewhere and let them get on with each other...out of sight from the rest of us!
Rtech,

ElfLovesFacials will be all alone this time - unfortunately I wont be able to make it. Might I request gr8nuzzler to give elf company - and not disappoint Rtech at the same time?

Humbly,
Mr. theMAG

Last edited by theMAG : 8th February 2007 at 11:27.
Old 8th February 2007, 14:36   #254
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
ElfLovesFacials
ROTFLMAO .....that was simply hilarious!!!!

But be warned.....TAKE COVER!!!!

Last edited by suman : 8th February 2007 at 14:39.
Old 8th February 2007, 15:10   #255
Distinguished - BHPian

god this thread is going nowhere lol.

OK guys, just got off the phone with the manager. He said 50 people is ok, as long as they don't dance. They regularly to parties for 40-45 people.

He would have given us one outer section too, but it's a saturday and regular patrons will be there and we're, well he said, noisy. lol

Well, it's gonna be a close party boys. And everyone will mostly stand, but the food and drink they will manage.

Here's the plan:

1) Enter Sea Lord: For those that haven't yet been there, Sea Lord is on the first floor and has 2 entrances (once you reach up), right and left. Turn Left.

2) Go to the cashiers counter, you won't miss it. Tell them you are from Team-BHP and pay up Rs. 300/- (cash/credit card) per head. Please make sure that he writes down your name(s) in his list after you pay. Please note that there are too many of us, so there can be no distinctions (I ate and came, I have loose motions, I cannot eat, I only came to see how it was going etc.).
If you join, you pay. This is to avoid confusion. Please co-operate.

3) Enter the party room and be greeted with warmth and confusion.

The Important Points -

Food will be served. This means starters (veg and non veg). At about 11.30pm, a buffet dinner will be served.

You are free to bring your own alcoholic drinks. Beer cannot be brought with you. The 300 bucks also includes Soda and Soft drinks.
Diet drinks/juice and Tonic are not included and will be charged.
There is a reasonable liquor store, just below Sea Lord that is open till 9.30pm. They have a wide selection of drinks.
For non drinkers, feel free to have all the soft drinks you want.

Any additional orders, will have to be paid for upfront. (for example, a large beer is Rs.115/-)

At the end of the night, there is no bill to pay. However, we will collect an amount from everyone present for the waiter's tip. As you can imagine, the staff will be pretty hassled by the time we are done with them and will deserve a tip.
If there are any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Some more small things:
It will be loud, fun and at times the language may get raunchy/abusive. This is a normal byproduct of young men who are relaxed and tipsy, kindly adjust.
There will be some cigarette smoke in the room, if you have any respiratory problems, please be careful.

Please do not drink and drive your car/ride your bike. It is dangerous.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks