Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 6th March 2007, 13:08   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
Are you trying to link the images directly to your Picasa album? If that is the case, it may not work. You have to upload images to free image sharing sites like imageshack.us or photobucket.com and then embed the links to that site in your post.
i was trying to use the 'insert image' button in the reply to thread editor, where i have entered the http link of the repective pic.

can someone explain to me how to use this feature.

@mods, need you help here. please......
Old 6th March 2007, 13:12   #212
Senior - BHPian

Check this link to know how to upload pics to tbhp
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html
Old 6th March 2007, 13:44   #213

thanks guys...it did take some time...but to clear the drive back with Satish..yup man...the drive was so cool and smooth...know what i mean...thanks for that anyway...that it was erased from my memory...how is the country music going...??
rgds
kcmc
Old 6th March 2007, 15:09   #214
BHPian

Ahem... Wassup guys? Kevin Kudos to you for a nice witty report. Hope the pix uploading problem could be sorted out. Will keep peeping in to check on details for the next meet

@bhpians: dont you feel that if this thread was merged with the previous meet threads with Hyderabad Team BHP meet as the Title and the coming meet added on to this we would have lots more guys joining up as they can see what they'd miss out on if they don't... Give it a thought

Hey Avi nice avataar dude... and Raj what's with yours (the avataar i.e,)? still fishing for the freebie peerless for your matka kulfi ooops sorry matka woofer plan is it? hope your not plannning that for your car though.. don't even think of it.. go JBL on that

Last edited by suren181 : 6th March 2007 at 15:13.
Old 6th March 2007, 15:57   #215
BHPian

Great report kevin. cannot get any better. Thanks a lot for your efforts and time.

Cheers
Old 12th March 2007, 15:30   #216

Suren,
did i remember you telling me (yes, when you were having a drink with Raj and gang) that we would work something out for Na'sagar WITH the families??? if i remember correct, Avinash said he would be glad to make a trip tooooooo.....so can we do this...? i do not know who to ask but you folks ...so can we do this this month or later...you see my kids have exams fro the 25th ish.....
let em know...
Ps...
schools in Poona??
let me know...
Ps...
lol...lol...lol...
hope you are having a good energeticccckkkkkkk mon day....

kcmc
Old 12th March 2007, 17:50   #217
Distinguished - BHPian

Kevin, i confirm as long as the trip is a single day back and forth and on a sunday
Old 12th March 2007, 17:53   #218
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Hey Avi nice avataar dude... and Raj what's with yours (the avataar i.e,)? still fishing for the freebie peerless for your matka kulfi ooops sorry matka woofer plan is it? hope your not plannning that for your car though.. don't even think of it.. go JBL on that
Thanks Suren, when are we going to do the JBL Boxed Woofer and Tube comparison?
Old 12th March 2007, 19:48   #219
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Thanks Suren, when are we going to do the JBL Boxed Woofer and Tube comparison?

Did somebody call me? ... Hey guys glad to see to had a nice meet, Whose KEVIN?, nice write up. will meet you guys soon...

@ suren: nice to hear you once again and also thanks for the siggi, a beer from my side.
Old 13th March 2007, 12:31   #220
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
Did somebody call me? ... Hey guys glad to see to had a nice meet, Whose KEVIN?, nice write up. will meet you guys soon...

@ suren: nice to hear you once again and also thanks for the siggi, a beer from my side.
Hey Nos, we have another kevin in hyd tbhp ( KCMC). Btw, wanted to ask you how do you like your Blaupunkt tube? Is it better than boxed woofer? How much you got it for and wats is its specs ( 10 or 12 inch and how many watts?)
Old 13th March 2007, 20:55   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hey Nos, we have another kevin in hyd tbhp ( KCMC). Btw, wanted to ask you how do you like your Blaupunkt tube? Is it better than boxed woofer? How much you got it for and wats is its specs ( 10 or 12 inch and how many watts?)
Its got a 12inch sub in it. I think i bought it for 6 to 7k .. not really sure, 600 watt max power rating. 200 watt nominal power handling capacity Impedance, 4 ohms. I wouldnt say that boxed woofer is bad.. but comparing a basstube and boxed woofer.. The basstube gives better punch and bass in a M800. it might sound different if ur fitting it in a trunk ie., Lancer, Accent... caz to be precise my old m800 had 12inch pioneer boxed woofer.. the sound was no doubt good, but the bass aint there.. punch was subtile.. when fitted the basstube to my new M800.. found a lotta difference. But blaupunkt is a good product altogether. if wanna have a demo between the basstube and woofer. go to BLAUPUNKT showroom in ministers road ....they have th basstubes as well as velocity woofers...
Old 14th March 2007, 19:27   #222
Senior - BHPian

march hyd meet.

kyan yaron,
sabke sab, kaam choran bangaye.????

mein kya thoda busy kya hogaya, tum logaa, deeley padgayen

common guys ..... wakeup..... ding dong!!!!

hey avinash, naveen, decide fast on the meet for the march!!!!......

how about a bike trip. (been thinking about dumping my cd100 and go for a avenger.... now dont suggest me t'bird, its above my budget)

waiting in here for some developments.

Old 15th March 2007, 11:37   #223
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Raj, Nice to see you back. You have fallen into the leader slot so you better do your duties ( of motivating people)

I am game for a meet as a long weekend coming up this week. Though its short notice, i propose the following:

Date: March 17 or 19
Mode of Transport: Bikes ( If people mind, i am game for cars as well)
Time: 10:00 AM- 4:00PM

Now let the Ayes flow in, Please add the names to list below
1. Avinash
2. Raj ( assumed you have no problems)
Old 15th March 2007, 11:47   #224

Hey there, birds of the same feathersssss !!!

I am game for a bike trip...need to get this Apache of mine to do a nice long trip...though the trip to Kanbay from my place is about 35k...as Avi puts it...'me is game too...as long as it is on Sunday"

Now let the Ayes flow in, Please add the names to list below
1. Avinash
2. Raj ( assumed you have no problems)
3. Kevin (and son Zak, (that's if mama says ok!!)
Old 15th March 2007, 12:22   #225
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmc View Post
as Avi puts it...'me is game too...as long as it is on Sunday"
Kevin nice to see you in, I was proposing Saturday OR Monday ( March 17/March 19) as I am tied up on Sunday. I thought it is long weekend for everybody as Monday being Ugadi is a hol for most of the folks.

Most Viewed