Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2007, 13:06   #226

Hey there Avi,
Saturday is out for me....Sun n Mon is fine...My lil fella wants to come along (he is 9)....so lets see what Raj comes up with...actually, it can be a mix of cars n bikes...if you look at the meet objectively...we can bring in our families...what say you...of course...the tarra / daru will rationed...!!! lol...lol...more so for us (married bachelors)...lol... than the REEEAAAL bachelors
what say you...
Old 15th March 2007, 19:27   #227
BHPian

hey guys... i am game on sunday... Will get my pop's new Blaze... keep me in the loop

chao
nosfreak
Old 15th March 2007, 20:14   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Kevin nice to see you in, I was proposing Saturday OR Monday ( March 17/March 19) as I am tied up on Sunday. I thought it is long weekend for everybody as Monday being Ugadi is a hol for most of the folks.
keep the meet on sunday. we can have it on 25th. why not???. Its not possible for me also on 18th.

It might take some time before my new bike comes, so 25th is what i propose.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 15th March 2007 at 20:31.
Old 16th March 2007, 10:54   #229
Distinguished - BHPian

Sure, I am game for next sunday ( March 25th). However, i dont see much enthusiasm here, wonder why?
Old 16th March 2007, 11:43   #230
Senior - BHPian

Not enthusiastic since its getting hot. Whats the head count now?
Old 18th March 2007, 12:35   #231
BHPian

Guys, ive been away for a while... If I get my Pulsar 200 by then (Dad is almost convinced), ill be coming...
Old 18th March 2007, 13:02   #232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Guys, ive been away for a while... If I get my Pulsar 200 by then (Dad is almost convinced), ill be coming...
pulsar 200!!!...damn!!!......... your choice is tempting me tooo
thats an awesome bike..... congrats buddy!!!!
seen this beauty a week ago at the bajaj pro-bike showroom, was there checking out avenger, for a moment i lost attetion towards the p200!!!.
Old 18th March 2007, 18:28   #233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
pulsar 200!!!...damn!!!......... your choice is tempting me tooo
thats an awesome bike..... congrats buddy!!!!
seen this beauty a week ago at the bajaj pro-bike showroom, was there checking out avenger, for a moment i lost attetion towards the p200!!!.

Dad agreed for the Pulsar 200 finally and zap in another 5 mins, he changed his mind... He told me to get a diesel car (second hand), now I am totally confused... there are 3 choices now... 1. Zen D, 2. Palio 1.9D, and 3. Ikon 1.8D... am sure the winner is Palio but budget is focussed low... so Ikon is around 3L so its out... Palio no idea and Zen is around 2.3L i guess....Help!
Old 21st March 2007, 20:10   #234
BHPian

sagar,

Since you are new to cars, I strongly suggest a small car. Even if you do scratch/dent/bump it, you wouldn't feel too bad about it (though your car is your baby, and you will still be upset). Besides, maintainance and repairs would be affordable - considering you are studying (is that a constraint though?)
Old 21st March 2007, 21:37   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
sagar,

Since you are new to cars, I strongly suggest a small car. Even if you do scratch/dent/bump it, you wouldn't feel too bad about it (though your car is your baby, and you will still be upset). Besides, maintainance and repairs would be affordable - considering you are studying (is that a constraint though?)
Well bad news, dad postponed the purchase to September. He wants to buy it when he comes here. And I have decided to go for a Zen Petrol (Carb)... Thanks Suren and Raj
Old 22nd March 2007, 10:43   #236
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Well bad news, dad postponed the purchase to September. He wants to buy it when he comes here. And I have decided to go for a Zen Petrol (Carb)... Thanks Suren and Raj
Old Zen is out of production. You get only Zen Estillo now and i am totally about this choice.

IMHO, its the most pathetic looking car with people on this forum feeling that it has really terrible ride and handling characteristics.

I would suggest you to go for a Santro, its best in that price range.
Old 23rd March 2007, 00:29   #237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Old Zen is out of production. You get only Zen Estillo now and i am totally about this choice.

IMHO, its the most pathetic looking car with people on this forum feeling that it has really terrible ride and handling characteristics.

I would suggest you to go for a Santro, its best in that price range.
am goin for second hand car.... since its my first car I dont want to experiment on a new baby. Want to go in for a tiny car and learn driving properly on that and I intend to use the car for 3 years only.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks