Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2007, 15:10   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmc View Post
Thanks Naveen...no I shall not judge any (hill, hillock, china pahad or any incline that rises above 500 ft…) talking about hills…was in Mussoorie for about 15 years...
i think the ananthagiri hills rises to about 800 to 1000 ft. correct me naveen if i am wrong.
also there is a valley sought of thing on the other side (obvs), with an awesome view.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 13th February 2007 at 15:22.
Old 13th February 2007, 16:06   #47
Senior - BHPian

Is there a meeting place now? Is this same road to Golconda?
Old 13th February 2007, 16:10   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Is there a meeting place now? Is this same road to Golconda?
Yes Kutlee, you take a right from langer houz crossroad to go to golconda.

Offline just a few hours ago, me, Naveen and Suren were discussing in a conference regarding the location and time

Location: Reliance Petrol Bunk, just before Langer Houz Crossroad

Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30AM

Raj, can you do me a favor and call another red viva crdi owner who also incidentally lives in Himayathnagar for this meet? I will PM you his name and number
Old 13th February 2007, 16:37   #49
BHPian

Brief Agenda

ohh i am sorry Avi,

Let me be clear, My Saturdays trip was exclusive to booze under trees, so we wanted to avoid driving too many vehicles.

This is Team-BHP meet, Now we wanna enjoy driving more than booze, booze is just a part in between. so i prefer taking as many cars as possible. Sagar, Srinivas who have a problem with their vehicles have place in all of our cars.

They should be in a position to play inky pinky ponky to pick a car in which they gonna come.

What say guys?

makes sense?

Here is a brief...

10:30 we all get together around mehdipatnam, preferably at Reliance Petrol Bunk towards Langerhouse (suggestions for a better meet place is always open).

11:00 We all get started n move

12:15 reach ananthagiri with some snacks.

2:30 done with some initial booze, temple visits for people interested, hopping around bushes, and stat back to vikarabad ie. 5 kms to have lunch.

3:45 back to ananthagiri

5:00 start back to Hyderabad

6:30 reach Mehdipatnam safely

7:00 disperse.

Note:-
1) Road is really safe but we just cant anticipate villagers, cattle, coming of roads, so racing and top speeds are not suggested.

2) All are suggested to get their booze along with them, all brands may not be available in vikarabad.

NOTE from moderator: Avoid using FONT and COLOUR tags

Last edited by adya33 : 13th February 2007 at 17:18.
Old 13th February 2007, 16:46   #50
Senior - BHPian

I know the bunk. So this road goes staright to Gandipet. Somwehere you have to take left to reach Osman Sagar. There are loads of military area and double the number of bumps the number of military gates. Where can we start speeding?
Old 13th February 2007, 16:53   #51
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Where can we start speeding?
As soon as you take the left and cross the little bridge, the road opens up and invites all you dare devils to open up your throttles
Old 13th February 2007, 17:08   #52
Senior - BHPian

But thats a small strech till Osman Sagar. Its some kind of dead end i think. or did i get directions wrong?
Old 13th February 2007, 17:23   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
But thats a small strech till Osman Sagar. Its some kind of dead end i think. or did i get directions wrong?
Directions are as follows:-

1. Cross the langerhouz crossroad and go about 1km ahead and you will find the road forking towards left

2. Take this left and you will approach a small bridge, cross that and this road leads to -> AP Police Academy->Himayathsagar-> Vikarabad ( Anathgiri Hills)

If you dont take the left and go straight ahead, it leads to osman sagar ( gandipet) and there is no right turn there, it is indeed dead-end. But, if you go left after reaching osman sagar, that road meets up on the vikarabad road.

Hope i am clear now !!!
Old 13th February 2007, 17:26   #54
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys for going OT here

Was there in Hyderabad on friday and must say Im impressed with the city. It looks and feels so much more cleaner than Mumbai. No hawkers on pavements. Felt really good specially the area around the lake. Had lunch at the Waterfront...enjoyed myself.

Sorry for the interruption,now you guys carry on ...
Old 13th February 2007, 18:05   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Sorry guys for going OT here

Was there in Hyderabad on friday and must say Im impressed with the city. It looks and feels so much more cleaner than Mumbai. No hawkers on pavements. Felt really good specially the area around the lake. Had lunch at the Waterfront...enjoyed myself.

Sorry for the interruption,now you guys carry on ...
you should'nt have told us that now after you are gone.

could have informed us before....X2
Old 13th February 2007, 20:26   #56
Senior - BHPian

Gautam i gave all the information you required and you don't inform me when you arrive in town. Atleast a brief rendezvous would have been great as i can guess the reason that brought you to Hyd.

Last edited by satish_appasani : 13th February 2007 at 20:35.
Old 13th February 2007, 20:34   #57
Senior - BHPian

Guys, i don't think it's wise to have booz when going on drive. If i am coming i better bring my car rather than risk hopping in to a boozer's car.

I think full day is too long for a drive. My suggestion is we start a little early, enjoy the warm weather before it gets unbearable, reach the venue, trek in the forest for a while, lunch and then drive back. We can be back in city by 4:30 or 5:00 and still the married people have time for their other halfs (it's necessary after spending the whole day with the better half).
Old 13th February 2007, 20:42   #58
BHPian

yeah Satish

really makes sense, but it seems that starting earlier than 10 is difficult for most of the BHPians.

When we talk about Booze, its not that heavy boozing, jus an intro booze which ends back in HY.

What say?
Old 13th February 2007, 20:52   #59
BHPian

Am in! Am in! Am in! ..... Suren! Suren! Suren! Where r u?

@suren :::: Dude, pick me up on the way.

@others :::: Yup ive got a cam, ahem.... a Sony Cybershot, who cares? anything with a lens and zoom and which shoots crisp images using 6MP is good enough..... Guys, now whats so special about that place?
Old 13th February 2007, 20:59   #60
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
@others :::: Yup ive got a cam, ahem.... a Sony Cybershot, who cares? anything with a lens and zoom and which shoots crisp images using 6MP is good enough..... Guys, now whats so special about that place?
Then your designated to take some good pics of my car. Its darned due for a long time

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks