Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2007, 21:02   #91
Senior - BHPian

guys,

there is a huge bug err... a wide bug, bugging me; i am sure some of you guys were also stung by it.
hey avi, that bug also tried to bug you as well in a stealth avatar, using a different code. (i mean phone number)
well i am taking about suren ! ! !.

after looking at the propaganda by few people to postpone this meet and also seeing some external support those propagating the propaganda, suren has stepped in changed his status from doubtful bhpian to active bhpian cancelled all his work which was for the 18th later in the day for the sake of this awesome meet. he is making it no matter what. That 'no matter' thing also include giving up his doctor's advice regarding his health if required. (psst... his doctor adviced him not to have anything raw, and being a nice patient he doesnt have water also raw)

common guys this is a call to shake and wake up your atma Rao to prove that a meet is a meet is a meet and thats it period. nothing shakes it up.
and to suren, your sacrifice will not go waste.

oh!!!, the gist is suren is joining us.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 16th February 2007 at 21:03.
Old 16th February 2007, 21:14   #92
BHPian

have loads of fun guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
guys,

there is a huge bug err... a wide bug, bugging me; i am sure some of you guys were also stung by it.
hey avi, that bug also tried to bug you as well in a stealth avatar, using a different code. (i mean phone number)
well i am taking about suren ! ! !.

after looking at the propaganda by few people to postpone this meet and also seeing some external support those propagating the propaganda, suren has stepped in changed his status from doubtful bhpian to active bhpian cancelled all his work which was for the 18th later in the day for the sake of this awesome meet. he is making it no matter what. That 'no matter' thing also include giving up his doctor's advice regarding his health if required. (psst... his doctor adviced him not to have anything raw, and being a nice patient he doesnt have water also raw)

common guys this is a call to shake and wake up your atma Rao to prove that a meet is a meet is a meet and thats it period. nothing shakes it up.
and to suren, your sacrifice will not go waste.

oh!!!, the gist is suren is joining us.
Guys please do not take it to heart that we are asking for a later date. It shows we can't to make it to the meet on this date, so a different date will help. Go ahead and have loads of fun.

Last edited by sreenivass : 16th February 2007 at 21:19.
Old 16th February 2007, 21:32   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Guys please do not take it to heart that we are asking for a later date. It shows we can't to make it to the meet on this date, so a different date will help. Go ahead and have loads of fun.
buddy those comments were in a lighter mood. did you think i took to heart even after me talking about bugs and codes....

but i feel that instead you took it to heart.

hahaahaa

this is some thing what we commonly say in telugu:
"nenu feel avuthanemo ani meeru feel ayyaru. meeru feel ayyaremo ani nenu feel avuthunnaa"
Old 16th February 2007, 21:43   #94
BHPian

Well KK you got my pm right this time.... so i am still confused. It is on or not? HA ya NA?
Old 16th February 2007, 21:58   #95
BHPian

Hey KK... thanks for the PM.

I will try and make it. In Dec I thought I would come for one of the meets and did not due to my marriage preps.
Ive become very busy with work & weekends something or the other comes up.
I dont think I can make it this time too due to some family engagements on Sunday.
Old 16th February 2007, 22:16   #96
Senior - BHPian

ITs a HA. We are going to Anantagiri. I have postponed my sister's flight to monday (working day) for the meet. I have told all my friends' that i am out for a spin this sunday!!!!!!!
Old 16th February 2007, 23:55   #97
BHPian

well now i can confirm i wont be coming. Burning down high temp... so my 75% are 0 precent now.

Enjoy the meet guys.

@KK: Sorry bro as i cant make
Old 17th February 2007, 01:54   #98
Senior - BHPian

ok guys here is the schedule

Finally guys, after lots and lots and lots of deliberations and dicussions and rumours too, fixed the team-bhp meet for feb 2007 as follow:

occasion: Hyderabad Team-BHP meet - FEB 2007.

Date: 18th feb 2007

Venue: Mehedipatnam - meeting point, then to Ananthagiri hills(75km from hyd).

Agenda:

Hey guys i think 9:30 am should be the meeting time at mehedipatnam. That way we have more time to see ananthagiri hills.

Here is my proposal for agenda:

9:30AM, meet at Mehedipatnam. I suggest meeting point to be right after you cross Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, the road takes a natural left, as soon as we enter the left, we shall stop on the road side. Here the road is wide, so we can park the cars there. Any ideas for the breakfast?? or have it and come.

10:00AM, start to ananthagirihills. Did someone say, comming early is a problem, sleep early on saturday, getup early on sunday. Bhp meet at such an awesome place is not something we do very often, and before noon is an excellent time to enjoy the climate while driving. From my experience, one can feel the change in the temperature when approaching the hill. Am I right naveen??

12:00PM, reach ananthagirihills. I say two hours because, lot of people dont know the place, there might be delays due to getting lost and pick up some snacks on the way and have the grub when we reach there. Then to the temple for interested souls + some stuff to eat(the stuff we pick-up on the way).

1:00PM, go for lunch to vikarabad, Naveen shall show the place.

2:30PM, reach anathagirihills, checking out the ICEs, mods, rides, roam around or take pics or jhaad ke peche 'both'gaya or......

5:00PM, start back.

6:30PM, reach Mehdipatnam safely

7:00PM, disperse or anyone interested in extended meet ??? .

lets have a blast.
raj.
Old 17th February 2007, 10:25   #99
Distinguished - BHPian

I am in, but lets have a cut-off time of 10:00am to leave Mehdipatnam so we have sufficient time to be together. Raj, do get your camera, i need your help to click some good snaps of my car, its too damn long pending.

And, I plan to head back from Anantagiri Hills by 1:00pm the latest

Sagar, I dont think anybody is coming from that part of the city. If your coming till Lakdi-ka-pul, i can pick you up on the way. Let me know

Lets do it !!!
Old 17th February 2007, 10:52   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am in, but lets have a cut-off time of 10:00am to leave Mehdipatnam so we have sufficient time to be together.
Thats the actual agenda is buddy. I will be at the meeting point by 9:00AM, all the people for whom saturday is off be there by 9:00AM. 9:30AM is for the people who work on saturday.
Quote:
... 9:30AM, meet at Mehedipatnam. ...10:00AM, start to ananthagirihills. ....
raj.
Quote:
...I plan to head back from Anantagiri Hills by 1:00pm....
man, you are great, comming all the way for the meet. Thanks to the persistance of suren and avinash(mobike), this meet has got a rebirth. ( i know, someone is going down in his seat after jumping for sometime in his chair )

Quote:
.....Sagar, I dont think anybody is coming from that part of the city. If your coming till Lakdi-ka-pul, i can pick you up on the way. Let me know
suren is comming so, sagar doesnt have a problem.
Old 17th February 2007, 19:30   #101
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys, i am joining the drive. Will be there at the said time. But where is this Eye hospital? Is it after the circle that comes after crossing Masab tank flyover and before the right turn that goes to St. Anns college bus stop (Guys don't start thinking whether that was my adda few years ago. I came to Hyd after i am past the romeo phase).
Old 17th February 2007, 20:21   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
Ok guys, i am joining the drive. Will be there at the said time. But where is this Eye hospital? Is it after the circle that comes after crossing Masab tank flyover and before the right turn that goes to St. Anns college bus stop (Guys don't start thinking whether that was my adda few years ago. I came to Hyd after i am past the romeo phase).
awesome man.
why do u need to defend yourself

guys this is the map you need to follow from the masab tank flyover:
<image removed as per PM. Please contact mods if you have a copy of the original image so it can be put here>

lets rock the rocks of the anathagiri hills.

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2008 at 10:04.
Old 17th February 2007, 20:38   #103
Senior - BHPian

the image is not showing up
Old 17th February 2007, 21:07   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
the image is not showing up
if any of you are having problem with the map, here is the link to the same map:
<image removed as per PM. Please contact mods if you have a copy of the original image so it can be put here>

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2008 at 09:58.
Old 17th February 2007, 22:26   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
if any of you are having problem with the map, here is the link to the same map:

alternatively you can also try this link:
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/830/mapcx0.jpg

btw, Rd#1 implies banjara hills road number 1

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th April 2008 at 09:54. Reason: quoted post edited.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks