Team-BHP - Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/211983-team-bhp-meets-around-manali.html)

A very few BHP-ians have given their location as Manali, and surprisingly even few responded to a shout out to get in touch and meet together when I approached them online through the forum.

But, as luck would have it, BHP-ian @Ringoism and @KaushalDesai agreed and we could meet this afternoon. From Left to Right, Kaushal, Eric (Ringoism) and myself Aditya (AdityaDeane).

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20190811_155334946.jpg

I would love to invite all BHP-ians passing from Manali on any Sundays or the BHP-ians stationed here or nearby to contact us and get in touch with us. We look forward to meeting regularly and even as families in the times ahead.

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20190811_155418795.jpg

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20190811_155420277.jpg

Good to put faces to the guys from the mountains. How come dirtydan didnt make it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 4636390)
How come dirtydan didnt make it?

He didn't respond to my message sent through forum messenger and/or email. Would love to connect to him as well. If you have his personal contact, do share with me privately and we'll get to meet him the next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdityaDeane (Post 4636395)
He didn't respond to my message sent through forum messenger and/or email. Would love to connect to him as well. If you have his personal contact, do share with me privately and we'll get to meet him the next time.

Just go over to the thar thread and post a message there saying you found something new on the latest thar iteration and i guarantee you that will get his attention lol:

Lovely. I am at a village near Bir-Billing. Give me a holler next time you guys plan something. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle and explore some places only Eric knows of.

We are planning a meet up at HEALING STONE CAFE in Rangri, near Manali on a weekend in the first half of December. Who all will be interested, do respond.

The tentative dates are 7th or 14th December. Do let me know who all can be available on which date of the 2.

I am in for the 7th,but would need the date to be decided pretty soon as I need to book the rooms at one of the Club Mahindra resorts and they go away pretty quickly.

Finalized date is 14th December 2019, Saturday
Venue :- Cafe Healing Stone, Rangri (Manali, Himachal Pradesh)
Time :- Around 2PM

Any BHP-ian in or near Manali on the 14th is most welcome to join us. We're meeting as a family, so your spouses and kids are welcome to join in.

So, a gentle reminder, we're meeting on Saturday around 2:30-3PM. It has already started snowing in Manali today, so advise everyone to take care and drive up carefully. Snowfall is predicted till Friday evening and/or Saturday, so need to be very careful while driving. Looking forward to a wonderful time with each other on Saturday afternoon.

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-1576134968559.jpg

Sadly BHP-ian Rdst_1 could not join us from Bir Billing, as planned, due to heavy snowfall on Friday and last night, but we had a gala time nonetheless at Cafe Healing Stone in Rangri (Manali, H.P.). Attaching a few pics:-

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20191214_165234869.jpg

R to L -> Ringoism's Marshall DI, AdityaDeane's Triber RXZ, Kaushal Desai's Gypsy

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20191214_165249115.jpg

L to R -> AdityaDeane, Ringoism and KaushalDesai

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20191214_164947092.jpg

The 3 of us next to a Fire Stove designed by Ringoism himself installed at Cafe Healing Stone, Rangri (Manali, H.P.).

Nice....would be good to catch up sometime, I believe summers would be good to get more BHPians there (might have driven for vacations) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadu (Post 4725068)
Nice....would be good to catch up sometime, I believe summers would be good to get more BHPians there (might have driven for vacations) :)

All are welcome. If people can let us know in advance, we can plan a get-together even a day or two in advance, I'm sure. If you're coming our way, do ping and tell. :thumbs up

Hello Guys,
I am from Himachal, will love to be part of Team BHP meet in Himachal!!

I am from Dehra in Kangra Distt. Working in Mohali. Will check how to get the privilege to send personal messages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by partishs (Post 5016697)
I am from Dehra in Kangra Distt. Working in Mohali. Will check how to get the privilege to send personal messages.

Once you have 25 posts to your credit, you’ll be able to send and receive PMs. But don’t spam your way through! :D