Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: What is your preferred date and time to have a BHPians' meet at Lonavala?
14th Dec, Saturday lunch 13 61.90%
14th Dec, Saturday dinner 4 19.05%
15th Dec, Sunday lunch 7 33.33%
21st Dec, Saturday dinner 3 14.29%
22nd Dec, Sunday lunch 5 23.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2019, 13:09   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mumbai + Pune BHPians meet - Oct. - Nov. 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Nothing better to celebrate this event of your life with all of us. Looking forward to see you drive down with the new car. Which one is it or should we just wait to see it on 14th Dec?
Yeah, would drive down there if possible :-)

Else thread to ayega hi

Have to see the timings. I shall have to drive down to the showroom in the morning, get delivery, finish all the formalities and then drive down to the meet. Going to be tough on the time management, but let's see.
honeybee is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th December 2019, 13:27   #62
RWD
BHPian

Unable on 14th December due to prior travel plans, but can do 21st or 22nd.
Old 10th December 2019, 11:56   #63
BHPian

I will be out of town from 19-31st. Hope we are having the meet on 14th or 15th as per poll majority. Lets finalize the date by Thursday !
Samfromindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2019, 13:36   #64
BHPian

Voted for 14th Lunch but some family commitments have come up. Will be available for the next weekend in-case the meet gets postponed.
adi.mariner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2019, 16:15   #65
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys, have to drop out of this Saturday plan. Can make it next Saturday if there are enough numbers.
Old 11th December 2019, 17:25   #66
BHPian

There seem to be very less interest for this weekend meet. Members have voted but may have to drop out for various personal reasons.

Let us now keep it for the next weekend and have a good list of members ready by Sunday so it can be planned meticulously for more fun and good times.
VWAllstar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2019, 21:24   #67

I voted for 14th December since I will not be available on 21st December, but it seems this time the majority is with 21st December, so unfortunately I will have to go off the list for this meet. I hope to meet everyone on the next meet perhaps.
Old 12th December 2019, 09:48   #68
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Guys, again, the best way to plan a meet is:

1. Open up a new thread.

2. Don't decide the date via a poll or anything on those lines. Pick a date you think will be workable for all (not a working day, no big / public / family holiday) and be firm about it.

3. Sunday brunch / lunch usually works better as some people work on Saturdays. Saturdays also have more traffic. Nothing quite like a highway drive on Sunday mornings!
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th December 2019, 11:24   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWAllstar View Post
Let us now keep it for the next weekend and have a good list of members ready by Sunday so it can be planned meticulously for more fun and good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Sunday brunch / lunch usually works better as some people work on Saturdays. Saturdays also have more traffic. Nothing quite like a highway drive on Sunday mornings!
Let's lock it for 22nd December, Sunday! Sheetal da Dhaba, Lonavla (old highway)?

@VWAllstar, please request mods to change the thread title.

In the meanwhile order some new tbhp tees to sport during the meet!

Cheers,
surjaonwhelz
Old 12th December 2019, 16:40   #70
BHPian

I wont be available on the 22nd of December hence someone can take this initiative ahead and as GTO said, make a fresh new thread with a fixed date as 22nd December being a Sunday and a good restaurant near Lonavla for Lunch. No polls, nothing...simple, people who could join can assemble at Mc Donalds Kalamboli for a pleasurable drive.

I shall try my best to be a part of it but since not certain, let someone take it up ahead.
Old 14th December 2019, 07:38   #71
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Guys, again, the best way to plan a meet is:

1. Open up a new thread.

2. Don't decide the date via a poll or anything on those lines. Pick a date you think will be workable for all (not a working day, no big / public / family holiday) and be firm about it.

3. Sunday brunch / lunch usually works better as some people work on Saturdays. Saturdays also have more traffic. Nothing quite like a highway drive on Sunday mornings!
I have a minor suggestion to above (agree with that post). From past meets see which members seem to be connected offline to a host of other members and can bring through a critical mass of members to a meet. If you can work with them offline to maximise participation in parallel you will get more attendance. And a longer list online attracts more and more people to sign up online too.
Old 14th December 2019, 08:41   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
I have a minor suggestion to above (agree with that post). From past meets see which members seem to be connected offline to a host of other members and can bring through a critical mass of members to a meet. If you can work with them offline to maximise participation in parallel you will get more attendance. And a longer list online attracts more and more people to sign up online too.
Yeah but somehow, this thread could not garner much attention. May be it is the year end and hence the excitement for a team BHP meet isn't on a high like the last one.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks