Team-BHP - Team-BHP meets in Jharkhand
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Team-BHP meets in Jharkhand (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/215414-team-bhp-meets-jharkhand.html)

Hi Guys,

I am Ashish from Jamshedpur. There are very few BHPians in Jamshedpur as compared to but I still see a few cars with TeamBHP stickers. There must be quite a few BHPians in Ranchi as well.
Can we plan for a meet up for all BHPians across Jharkhand. We can decide a suitable time and place once we get the headcount.
It is due time we make this a regular thing. I can't wait to meet like minded people.

Look forward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashish2135 (Post 4690063)
Hi Guys,

I am Ashish from Jamshedpur. There are very few BHPians in Jamshedpur as compared to but I still see a few cars with TeamBHP stickers. There must be quite a few BHPians in Ranchi as well.
Can we plan for a meet up for all BHPians across Jharkhand. We can decide a suitable time and place once we get the headcount.
It is due time we make this a regular thing. I can't wait to meet like minded people.

Look forward.

Hi Ashish, I am Shishir Thakur from Ranchi and just joined team-bhp.
I am glad that you took this initiative here in Jharkhand and let me be the first one to confirm my presence.
The feeling of being a BHPian has not sunk in yet but I see this as another exciting step ahead, an opportunity to meet people sharing love interest.

I have seen several vehicles with Team-Bhp stickers here in Ranchi so hoping for more bhpians to show up here! I will try to communicate to one when I see them again and talk about a meet-up

Looking forward to the seeing you!

Best Regards!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashish2135 (Post 4690063)

Hi Ashish Akshay this side. Though I stay in Kolkata, I am originally from Ranchi. I keep visiting Jharkhand and I plan to go Ranchi in Dec 3rd week (20th or 21st) via Jamshedpur. It will be a good idea if BHPians hailing from Jharkhand meet!

I think 10th milestone could be a good meeting point for BHPians of Jsr and Ranchi. I look forward to it if others come forward!

What a coincidence.

I am from Kolkata, WB. But presently, I stay at Gola, Ramgarh. I occationally visit Kolkata by road.

Let'a make some plan to meet you Guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulfuel (Post 4766063)

presently, I stay at Gola, Ramgarh.

Hi

Gola happens to be enroute Ranchi from Kolkata.

I mostly take that route only!

Message me your contact, next time I am crossing Gola I will make sure to call you for a quick meet :D

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAkshay (Post 4897215)
Hi

Gola happens to be enroute Ranchi from Kolkata.

I mostly take that route only!

Message me your contact, next time I am crossing Gola I will make sure to call you for a quick meet :D

Thanks

My contact no is, 9830072897
I stay at Gola Polytechnic College - which is near the Gola Police Station and visible from the road. Please knock me once, we'll have some chhai togather.

BTW, which route you take to reach Kolkata?
I take - Gola - Bokaro - Chaas - Raghunathpur - Asansol - Burdwan - Kolkata. This is the route I have chosen to avoide Bokaro - Dhanbad stretch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulfuel (Post 4899723)

BTW, which route you take to reach Kolkata?
I take - Gola - Bokaro - Chaas - Raghunathpur - Asansol - Burdwan - Kolkata. This is the route I have chosen to avoide Bokaro - Dhanbad stretch.

I mostly take Ranchi- Gola- katras-rajpur-gobindpur-nirsa-asansol-durgapur-burdwan-kolkata ( actually my intention is to get to NH19 asap).

Once I had taken Ranchi- gola- chandankiyari (SH) - raniganj bypass- durgapur - burdwan - kolkata. But didn't like this route.

From Asansol which route will be best for Ranchi?

Spotted a beuriful white VW Polo in Ranchi, near Tagore Hill on 10th Nov'20. The car had multiple T-Bhp stikers at the rear.