Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2007, 13:09   #1
BANNED

For all Rally Lovers!!! Time for Cochin meet.

As you all know by now, INRC is all set to kick up some serious dust!!

Yes, it is starting with the Kerala round this time. And this time it is going to be held at Cochin on the 2nd weekend of march (10-11) starting at Marine drive. It will have some

It is very nicely organised this time too and many from far places will be coming to participate too. It is very pleasant to see Jerish666 (Jerish AbuBacker) is participating this time. More details about this event has been posted in Motorsports section.

Ok!!! Now, the reason to post here is that all the hardcore fans of rallying in team-bhp would love to attend this event. And they will be coming to Cochin for that. So, I think we can have another round of Team-BHP meet around this time. Yes, it is going to be fun.

We can cheer up for our very own team-bhpian and he will be glad to see a lot of supporters when he releases the clutch at the start line. We will also get to feast on a lot rally dust/scenes/excitement etc... We will also be able to take back a lot of unforgettable experiences back home too.

So, would like to know who will be participating/spectating the event. We can organise a small get together at the rally venue and after the rally. Please post details here on this thread.

And also, there's a party being hosted after the rally at one of the famous hotels here. Every top heads in indian Motorsports will be present there too. So, it would be a great event to meet all these great personalities and also learn, share their experiences etc...
Regarding this party, I have already spoken to the concerned guys here and they have given permission for team-bhpians to attend. It will cost somewhere around 150-200Rs per person.
But I should give them a clear list of how many and who will be coming. So, please!!! Post your confirmations now and here!!

Those who don't want to eat dust and just want to attend the meet, You are welcome too!

EDIT: Latest breaking news!! One of our team-bhpians may be in the list of Doctors helping out in the rally! He will be accompanying the cars in his ambulance!!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 4th March 2007 at 07:05.
Old 2nd March 2007, 14:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

I'm in for the 10th. 10th evening, that is

When is the flag-off on the 9th?
Old 2nd March 2007, 17:12   #3
BHPian

Am in for 9th evening - Flag off i guess.

10th & 11th have a scheduled outing with the office team to Palakad.
Old 2nd March 2007, 21:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

i'm in!!

i'll be there for 10th. What time is the flag off/Meet on 9th? Need to see if i can make it from office in the afternoon.

drive on,
Shibu.
Old 2nd March 2007, 21:41   #5
Team-BHP Support

I'm there on 10th for a office meet, I'll be at Taj. Who want's this stupid office meet..
Old 2nd March 2007, 21:48   #6
BHPian

me tooooo!!!

+1 for the whole action!!!cheers:
Old 2nd March 2007, 22:03   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
I'm there on 10th for a office meet, I'll be at Taj. Who want's this stupid office meet..
lease: Sir, it will be our pleasure to see you here @ Cochin. Aakhir, Mods don't always come to this side of the world.

Would you share more details about this visit? We will buy something you very much appreciate and have a meet in your honour!

BTW, the Post Rally party is being held at International Hotel. A very good oppurtunity to meet all the INRC drivers in one place. They have a big screen showing some Rally action etc... Not to be missed event.
Old 2nd March 2007, 23:17   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
As you all know by now, INRC is all set to kick up some serious dust!!

Yes, it is starting with the Kerala round this time. And this time it is going to be held at Cochin on the 2nd weekend of march (9-10) starting at Marine drive. It will have some

It is very nicely organised this time too and many from far places will be coming to participate too. It is very pleasant to see Jerish666 (Jerish AbuBacker) is participating this time. More details about this event has been posted in Motorsports section.

Ok!!! Now, the reason to post here is that all the hardcore fans of rallying in team-bhp would love to attend this event. And they will be coming to Cochin for that. So, I think we can have another round of Team-BHP meet around this time. Yes, it is going to be fun.

We can cheer up for our very own team-bhpian and he will be glad to see a lot of supporters when he releases the clutch at the start line. We will also get to feast on a lot rally dust/scenes/excitement etc... We will also be able to take back a lot of unforgettable experiences back home too.

So, would like to know who will be participating/spectating the event. We can organise a small get together at the rally venue and after the rally. Please post details here on this thread.

And also, there's a party being hosted after the rally at one of the famous hotels here. Every top heads in indian Motorsports will be present there too. So, it would be a great event to meet all these great personalities and also learn, share their experiences etc...
Regarding this party, I have already spoken to the concerned guys here and they have given permission for team-bhpians to attend. It will cost somewhere around 150-200Rs per person.
But I should give them a clear list of how many and who will be coming. So, please!!! Post your confirmations now and here!!

Those who don't want to eat dust and just want to attend the meet, You are welcome too!

EDIT: Latest breaking news!! One of our team-bhpians may be in the list of Doctors helping out in the rally! He will be accompanying the cars in his ambulance!!
Zak Special stages will be on 10th & 11th.Anyway i am in for the party.Flag off by 8:45am on 10th from Marine Drive.

Last edited by jerish666 : 2nd March 2007 at 23:26.
Old 3rd March 2007, 00:47   #9
BHPian

i will be their for the get to gether i dont think my car can keep up with the rally drivers ( when is the get together )
Old 3rd March 2007, 12:34   #10
BHPian

sorry zak,i declined that offer!!anyway when and where is the party taking place?will try to come for that,but more details please....
Old 3rd March 2007, 12:44   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
:
We will buy something you very much appreciate and have a meet in your honour!
Whiskey on the rocks..

I am out though..Have fun with the meet.

Godfather
Old 3rd March 2007, 12:59   #12
Senior - BHPian

Sigh! I'll have to sit this one out even if I'm tempted to fly down just for the meet - it isnt every day that you get to enjoy Mr. Sen's company...

Cant make it, even if its the weekend - things are so hectic here that I barely have time to catch a few winks before getting back to work.

You guys have fun!
Old 3rd March 2007, 14:24   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Wow! Now I'm double confirmed for the 10th :-) I hope you will be able to meet up with us, Rudraji.
Old 4th March 2007, 01:39   #14
BANNED

Please note these revisions!!

Guys!!! : as always!

Please note the dates of the rally: It is on the 10th and 11th. I goofed up earlier!

And also, please note that the post rally Party will be held on the 11th evening after the PD (Price distributions) etc..

The exclusive team-BHP meet will be held on the 10th evening till night with dinner included. Yes, Will try and get some moderators to join us too!!

Those who planning to go watch the Special stages of the rally near BhoothathanKettu, please put their hands up too. We can make a nice drive together.

Offer: All those attending this meet will go home happy with team-bhp reflective stickers. Yes, RudraJi designed those.

Last edited by speedzak : 4th March 2007 at 01:44.
Old 4th March 2007, 10:36   #15
BHPian

zak,the 150-200bucks/head you mentioned was for the party or the meet?where will the meet on 10th be?i will try to come for one-party or the meet!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed