Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2007, 13:23   #76
Senior - BHPian

yiiiippppeeeeee!

Thanks Dippy. Yeah C is on our left & the F Platinum gives you a view of the straight in front of our stand, turns 7, 8, 9 & 10, tower hairpin, rear view of start/finish straight as well as the straight in front of the Citrine. & mall area. So its a super setting.

Though you guys must have seen it, Massa was AWESOMELY QUICK in the dying seconds guys, dunno what his fuel load was........he was fast. And what can one say about Hamilton - he's too darn goodn we're gonna see him go places soon, no doubts about that. Some hard work ahead tomorrow to shout myself hoarse to get Kimi to go past Alonso in the opening laps!

Waiting for the circuit shuttle to head back to the Hotel. Didn't feel like waiting to see the Porsche Carreras practice after this - would have left a FLAT taste, what more can I say!

More tomorrow, gotta hit Petaling Street & some beer this evening!

Cheers

Last edited by suman : 7th April 2007 at 13:28.
Old 7th April 2007, 13:27   #77
Senior - BHPian

So suman are you meeting up with the other boys? How come no one from there has posted yet

Suman I myself was in C2 when i was at the GP in 2004. Lots of space to move around plus view of the whole back side of the circuit and that magnificant back straight to the hairpin.

Last edited by Dippy : 7th April 2007 at 13:29.
Old 7th April 2007, 17:41   #78
Senior - BHPian

AAwwwwwwwsssssssummm
Old 7th April 2007, 19:24   #79
Senior - BHPian

Enjoy....all of you and post pics sooon. Have fun and sniff some petrol, let me tell you, if i ever get around sniffing anything its gonna be petrol
Old 8th April 2007, 06:35   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
So suman are you meeting up with the other boys? How come no one from there has posted yet

Suman I myself was in C2 when i was at the GP in 2004. Lots of space to move around plus view of the whole back side of the circuit and that magnificant back straight to the hairpin.
Yup, I'd seen the pics you'd posted earlier - you got some good ones of the drivers parade.

No plans of meeting up with the other guys yet - guess we've been to busy with the shopping & sightseeing in the free time. Went to Petaling street last evening to check out some stuff, came back pretty late. Besides, the travel to & from the track can be a little exhausting - y'day we waited quite a while for the track shuttles, today will be as bad or worse I think.

Well, the other guys must be BUSY lol! Or still recovering from the Utopia (as I can gather from Prajesh's post). I guess Sam will put up one mother of a post when he finally gets down to it.

Catch you later guys, off for breakfast & then towards Sepang.......gonna be a long & tiring day
Old 9th April 2007, 08:40   #81
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for not posting from the track guys but there just wasn't a moment available yesterday!

Woh, what an experience! Thanks to Ferrari deciding not to change Kimi's engine, they had to compromise on speed. That coupled with Massa's immaturity paved the way for a Mclaren 1-2!

But, not to take the credit away from the Mclaren drivers, they were AWESOME (apparently Hamilton was heavily fuelled but he still CHARGED around Massa like there was nothing to it) to watch & I think we got our money's worth & more. Make no mistake guys - Lewis Hamilton is here to stay! He soaked up the pressure real well, first from Massa (and then Massa spun off!) & then in the later stages from Kimi & apart from a couple of wheel lock-ups, I didn't see him do any wrong.

I don't think ANYTHING can prepare you for the experience or the thunder of all the engines going down the straights one after the other on the starting lap! What with Kubica going off in front of our stands, that was an additional bonus & I know I'm not gonna forget this in a long long time to come. Its been a great trip guys & we're darn glad we came.....post race was a crazy traffic situation & we decided to WALK it back to the Welcome center (a big thank you to my wife & kids for agreeing to that LONG walk!!!) & in hindsight that was one hell of a smart thing to do as the Shuttle buses were stuck in various places en-route.

Staying back an extra day & taking the flight back tomorrow. And then its back to the mundane & the dreary.......More when I hit a PC keyboard guys, quite tired of banging away on the Blackberry!
Old 9th April 2007, 09:02   #82
Senior - BHPian

Hey Suman , thanks for the regular updates bro ,thats the only consolation we poor guys have for not being there ...waiting for some pics
Old 9th April 2007, 10:34   #83
Senior - BHPian

Guys...!!! Some pics taken by Tifosi our Pro photographer..

TBHP SEPANG ROCK BAND
kpzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2007, 11:05   #84
BHPian

What the hell ??? SEcond Pic of Sam and who are the other two in the pics.... Lols.... gooood Going......
Old 9th April 2007, 11:12   #85
Team-BHP Support

Extreme left of the pic = normally_crazy.
What the hell was happening out there?
Old 9th April 2007, 11:17   #86
Team-BHP Support

Thats N_C proposing to Sam. Typical filmy ishtyle on his knees looking upto Sam, who is also proclaiming his feelings for N_C to all of Malaysia.
Old 9th April 2007, 11:19   #87
Senior - BHPian

the extreme right is Kpzen.....
Old 9th April 2007, 11:23   #88
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Guys...!!! Some pics taken by Tifosi our Pro photographer..

Ah! a proper pan shot of a F1 car, you lucky dog!
Old 9th April 2007, 11:50   #89
Senior - BHPian

Can someone please take pity on us poor dialup souls and post thumbnails? :(
Old 9th April 2007, 11:53   #90
Senior - BHPian

The car shot is awesome . Did you take the pic from the C stand itself or were you elsewhere?

Most Viewed