Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2007, 13:47   #76
Senior - BHPian

I've now PMd nearly every member in Kochi/Cochin. Hoping for a good turnout tomorrow.

Nice of you to post your status here, ASHVIN. Will expect you at our next meet All the best for your exams.
Old 28th April 2007, 15:27   #77
BHPian

Hi Guys,
I wanted to take part too but just got myself in a small mess.. My car is still at the workshop after a accident. So wont be able to make it this time around. I work in a 24/7 company too, and am in afternoon shift. Hope to take part in your next meet.

Lijoe
Old 29th April 2007, 01:57   #78
BANNED

Wow! This has developed great. Kudos!

I think an evening drive (4pm or so) will be good.
We can meet up at Thevara/end of MG road. We will go to FortCochin and watch the sunset. (We can get some rentals for some added fun)
While we are there, 6PMers can join in and we will have some chit chat, seafood, drinks etc.. Yes, Pizzas too.
We can either take the ferry or enjoy a long drive back.

I will bring my family too if possible. They're planning to attend a wedding on my behalf. LOL.

@Biju. Don't worry and come with your family. They'll also join team-BHP soon.
Old 29th April 2007, 09:09   #79
Senior - BHPian

Zak,Me confirmed @ 5PM.......Hydra if you are reading this, please do give me a missed call so that I can have your no.

Last edited by maxbhp : 29th April 2007 at 09:12.
Old 29th April 2007, 09:20   #80
Senior - BHPian

@Max, SMSd you now. See ya in the evening
Old 29th April 2007, 09:48   #81
Senior - BHPian

So folks, shall we start meeting at 4.00PM? If anybody doesn't have my cell no., gimme a PM with your cell no. & and I'll SMS you.

If all else fails, there's an INDUS Maruti at the end of MG Road (on the LHS, as you're driving to Thevara), just before Thevara In.. We can meet-up in front of the dealership by 4.
Old 29th April 2007, 11:25   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
So folks, shall we start meeting at 4.00PM? If anybody doesn't have my cell no., gimme a PM with your cell no. & and I'll SMS you.

If all else fails, there's an INDUS Maruti at the end of MG Road (on the LHS, as you're driving to Thevara), just before Thevara In.. We can meet-up in front of the dealership by 4.
Looks good for me, please let me know if this is the confirmed time and meeting point.
Old 29th April 2007, 11:48   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Looks good for me, please let me know if this is the confirmed time and meeting point.
Well... so far I'll give you a call by 3.00PM either way and co-ordinate. Do you need a pick-up?
Old 29th April 2007, 12:08   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Well... so far I'll give you a call by 3.00PM either way and co-ordinate. Do you need a pick-up?
Thanks, and I will come over there, as usual, I drove down here from Bangalore.
Old 29th April 2007, 13:06   #85
BANNED

If the area in front of Indus appear to be tight, then just park next door in front of 9/10 supermarket or MARK building. If anybody tries to chase you away, use my name.

Please carry some loose change (maybe a bit more) so that we can share the bill.

Me and Nash will come together.
C ya all by 4:00 - 4:30pm.
Old 29th April 2007, 13:18   #86
BHPian

me confirmed!

aaaaaah..! missed this devolopment!! Zak...thanks for that reminder call!! Will see you all at that point at 4pm! But I will take a reverse spin for a short time inbetween...... to attend a wedding reception!

chall.cheers!
Old 29th April 2007, 22:46   #87
BHPian

Awsome meet!!

We made it again!!!!
Zak, hydrashock, artofzen, thadukuttan, maxbhp, icemanz and me!!! We met at the decided place and moved to Taj Malabar!! A "rippy-convoy"ride!!
Zak came in a "MONSTER"!!!... not the "ice-d" one.... this is another far more expensive one!!! Hey dude.... thanks a ton for that spin!! Really enjoyed the comfort and feel of a MERCEDES!!! We guys rarely get that kinda opertunity!!
Thadukuttan, Thanks for making it... and hope you enjoyed the time with kochi-teambhp-ians!!

Hey folks..... now contribute some exotic pics to spice-up the news!
cheers!!
Old 29th April 2007, 23:04   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
If the area in front of Indus appear to be tight, then just park next door in front of 9/10 supermarket or MARK building. If anybody tries to chase you away, use my name.

er,zak where else can we get away by saying your name??no,just in case of an emergency....

sorry guys,some unexpected but important work at home due to which i could not attend!!
Old 29th April 2007, 23:17   #89
BHPian

Thanks guys, had a great time.

And the guys in Bangalore would be getting jealous if they see the great places you guys get to meet at!

Last edited by aah78 : 2nd May 2007 at 19:52. Reason: photo removed on request due to number visibility. please check later post by hydrashok for pictures.
Old 29th April 2007, 23:19   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
If anybody tries to chase you away, use my name.
WOW!

Thats bloody impressive! You're a mysterious chap....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
And the guys in Bangalore would be getting jealous if they see the great places you guys get to meet at!
Whatever happened to those TREES? They were brought up on a rich diet of barley-enriched urea supplied liberally by us in our younger days - look at their plight now!

Youngsters nowadays drink Coke and Pepsi - all that artificial stuff isnt good for trees. Drink beer, you miserable lot!

Jokes apart, its sad to see those trees in this condition.

Last edited by Steeroid : 29th April 2007 at 23:24.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks