Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2007, 15:19   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
@mobike008: good on ya mate, me am ok for 15th too... so that's 2 in and still counting
oops sorry for confusion suren, i meant next sunday April 22, I will get my car back only on April 18th
Old 14th April 2007, 15:24   #17
BHPian

Well I do guess a days notice is too short a time too since I dont see many Hyd BHPians online as of now. So shall we propose 22nd as the date? What say guys? sys_whiz, sreenivass, kkrk2k, aadix and others lets set a date shall we?
Old 14th April 2007, 15:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

Suren,
mate, thanks for calling (you are the only t-bhpian who buzzes me). I am off to Kerala. Will be in for next meet with a Turbo!!! Pray for me all...
Old 14th April 2007, 15:34   #19
BHPian

@kutlee: we'd be missing you for sure and so would we the OHC of yours. Using this opportunity to wish you a nice trip to Kerala and a Bon Voyage for your trip from thereon.
Old 14th April 2007, 16:53   #20
BHPian

Can any one think of 21st Apr 07 ? 22nd is really difficult for me, rued out unless its going to be in the mornings, I gotta catch a flight in the after noon.
Old 14th April 2007, 17:15   #21
Senior - BHPian

sorry people for being inactive on team-bhp's meets all this while i sure did miss the feb meet coz of mahashiv-rathri for i had been to my native place, well i am not sure if can make it to the next two offical meets of hyd as my semester xams are up... this apr and may.....

i will do my best not missout the furthur meets...
Old 14th April 2007, 19:27   #22
BHPian

Thanks Guys...Though it was a short Notice for 15th, I am IN. But seems we got only few guys as of now. The 20th weekend(20th,21st and 22nd) I am not in town(Going to Goa and if get a chance may join the Goa meet ). Sreenivasa cant make it on 22nd. So if not 15th, can we make it on 28th or 29th (still it is April).

Also if our Guests from Chennai can get some time to plan. Any thoughts Guys??
Old 14th April 2007, 19:44   #23
BHPian

sys_whiz what do you do ? I also may end up in Goa 22nd onwards ??
Old 14th April 2007, 19:55   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
sys_whiz what do you do ? I also may end up in Goa 22nd onwards ??
I work in Hitec City as so called IT Guy and heading Telecom Dept of Keane India Ltd, India operations and going to goa that weekend with my team for a team outing program. We are going by road with three cars, my Baleno, one Scropio and one Ikon.
Old 14th April 2007, 20:08   #25
BHPian

glad to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by sys_whiz View Post
I work in Hitec City as so called IT Guy and heading Telecom Dept of Keane India Ltd, India operations and going to goa that weekend with my team for a team outing program. We are going by road with three cars, my Baleno, one Scropio and one Ikon.
I see it is in cyber towers, I pass by (should I say I get stuck at that light the most) all week days. I'll keep an eye on Balenos while passing that part.
Old 14th April 2007, 20:22   #26
BHPian

Quote:
I see it is in cyber towers, I pass by (should I say I get stuck at that light the most) all week days. I'll keep an eye on Balenos while passing that part.
Yeh you are right. We have two offices in Hyd. One in Cyber Towers and another in Cyber Pearl. I operate out of Cyber Pearl office. If you see a wine red color Baleno with Keane Sticker on the front Glass and a Cyber Pearl Sticker on the glass and the Number plate shows AP 28 AU 1XXX, thats me. Stop me there and we can have a Barista Coffee there or if its a weekend we can have a Beer at Ginger Court(thats my hang out place in week ends in HZitec City).
Old 14th April 2007, 20:36   #27
BHPian

its so close

Quote:
Originally Posted by sys_whiz View Post
Yeh you are right. We have two offices in Hyd. One in Cyber Towers and another in Cyber Pearl. I operate out of Cyber Pearl office. If you see a wine red color Baleno with Keane Sticker on the front Glass and a Cyber Pearl Sticker on the glass and the Number plate shows AP 28 AU 1XXX, thats me. Stop me there and we can have a Barista Coffee there or if its a weekend we can have a Beer at Ginger Court(thats my hang out place in week ends in HZitec City).
It is getting too close, I work in mindspace and passby cyberpearl too. You can watch for silver Petra 1.6 AP9AX.... We can have a mini meet some times @ Barista may be.
Old 14th April 2007, 22:18   #28
BHPian

Quote:
It is getting too close, I work in mindspace and passby cyberpearl too. You can watch for silver Petra 1.6 AP9AX.... We can have a mini meet some times @ Barista may be.
Satish too work in mind space...We had two mini meet already...what about a mini meet on Monday. I will PM you my cell no. Pls do reply that with your no too.
Old 14th April 2007, 22:22   #29
BHPian

With this conversation, we missed about the date....Guys pls fix a date....
Old 14th April 2007, 22:37   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
I've been to a Team-BHP hyderabad meet about 2 years back in feb-2005..

and what a awesome meet that was.. one of the best meets of hyd imo..

Most Viewed