Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2007, 12:48   #91
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-BoleroBoy View Post
I'm joining in as well and shall be starting from BTM layout on my Bolero. Planning to start by 5.30 (but I'm very well known for missing my timelines.. apologies ahead of time if i miss - but not more than 30 mins delay)..
GB we appreciate your modesty , however there is one certain member who we all know WILL BE LATE by light years .. And none can take that cake .. Either he will make up excuses that he was combing his hair for the last 2hrs (with the new i look young hairdo) or was busy finding his phone in the dustbin .. Just like his Turbocharged esteem needs time to warm up , something hot and burning should be used to warm him up from his sleep .. Can anyone passing by banaswadi throw a few bricks at his house & or car and get him on time ..

For those who dont believe me i have a few vids of his BOV whistling while he was asleep (eat , sleep and drink cars eh ??) .. Now , mahesh dont get excited .. We will let you sit with him and you can listen to his BOV for as long as you please ..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 17th April 2007 at 12:49.
Old 17th April 2007, 12:59   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post

Now , mahesh dont get excited .. We will let you sit with him and you can listen to his BOV for as long as you please ..
Why would I be excited? I'm repulsed at the thought actually. And you can keep those filthy videos to yourself.
Old 17th April 2007, 13:17   #93
Team-BHP Support

And i remember reading somewhere that Mahesh was asking for this video to be transferred to his mob via Bluetooth?
Old 17th April 2007, 13:30   #94
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
And i remember reading somewhere that Mahesh was asking for this video to be transferred to his mob via Bluetooth?
Yes benny you are indeed right .. Maybe he is pretending to have sobred down now ..
Old 17th April 2007, 13:34   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Why would I be excited? I'm repulsed at the thought actually. And you can keep those filthy videos to yourself.
Quote:

Sick sick people.. This is gonna be one helluva meet..

Godfather
Old 17th April 2007, 13:36   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
GB we appreciate your modesty , however there is one certain member who we all know WILL BE LATE by light years .. .
I thought we were talking about Blue Boy here..did not psycho was also on this list..lol

Godfather
Old 17th April 2007, 13:38   #97
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
I thought we were talking about Blue Boy here..did not psycho was also on this list..lol

Godfather
Blue boy since his shift of residence has been coming on time for the meets .. Also since binz has been asked to come a little early to my house for some work i dont think blue boy (slated to drive binz's car i am told) would be late .. What we need to worry is how to wake up the tuner .. He has a 100% record of being atleast an hour or so late ..

Actually a few members were wondering if we could shift the meet point to 7 am .. Should we ?? Guys kindly take a call ..
Old 17th April 2007, 13:58   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Yes benny you are indeed right .. Maybe he is pretending to have sobred down now ..
In a valiant effort to put things in the right context, here is the history of that exchange. Once again, that day we were flim-flammed, lied to/at/by/thereof by Stuart abt that clip.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/386238-post147.html
Old 17th April 2007, 14:02   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Actually a few members were wondering if we could shift the meet point to 7 am .. Should we ?? Guys kindly take a call ..
Keep the meeting point at 6AM....we will anyway be late by atleast 30min in meeting people at Mekhri / Hebbal...
I can suggest one more thing....How abt setting a common meeting point...There is a Swati Garden restaurant in LHS about 1.5km from Hebbal flyover (after coming dn the flyover) on NH7...We can easily enter the service road...We can all meet up there and start the journey...

Rahul, Pls be strict on the timings u decide...give 15min max buffer failing which we will start the drive... In a big gathering, people shud be sincere and obey to the coordinator (in this case, Rahul) ...

Abhi
Old 17th April 2007, 14:23   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Keep the meeting point at 6AM....we will anyway be late by atleast 30min in meeting people at Mekhri / Hebbal...
I can suggest one more thing....How abt setting a common meeting point...There is a Swati Garden restaurant in LHS about 1.5km from Hebbal flyover (after coming dn the flyover) on NH7...We can easily enter the service road...We can all meet up there and start the journey...

Rahul, Pls be strict on the timings u decide...give 15min max buffer failing which we will start the drive... In a big gathering, people shud be sincere and obey to the coordinator (in this case, Rahul) ...

Abhi
doubt swathi would be good as the service road is bad and there is always cars an bikes parked there so it would be tough getting there instead you could use the service road of the unfinished hospital/petrol bunk its always empty.
Old 17th April 2007, 14:32   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
doubt swathi would be good as the service road is bad and there is always cars an bikes parked there so it would be tough getting there instead you could use the service road of the unfinished hospital/petrol bunk its always empty.
Are u talking of the one just before swati garden????
Old 17th April 2007, 14:37   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Are u talking of the one just before swati garden????
yes the one leading to the unfinished hospital and petrol bunk.
Old 17th April 2007, 14:41   #103
Senior - BHPian

Everyone please get your cameras.
Old 17th April 2007, 14:46   #104
BHPian

I am ok with 6 or 7 both...but please fix a place. I second the idea of a common meeting place.
Old 17th April 2007, 14:48   #105
Team-BHP Support

If i am right, there would be two meeting points, right Rahul?
One at Mekhri circle for people from that end of Bangalore, and the other half would meet at the Hebbal flyover?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed