Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2007, 12:25   #241
Senior - BHPian

Where's Rudra ? Would love to hear from you too.
Old 26th April 2007, 12:56   #242
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91 View Post
agree with Rtech..though its a pity i could not drive...would have loved it to be back on the hills with a nice car ..
what do you say psycho?
Yeah a AWD and a turbo , you could have my snail (esteem) though.
Old 26th April 2007, 16:06   #243
Senior - BHPian

haha will do buddy...trust me a lot of people will eat dust even with the esteem...
Old 26th April 2007, 16:09   #244
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@ guys - what happened to the video which v1p3r was editing?

@mclaren1885 - i saw mondeo standing with your car and psycho's car in ur gallery. is the pic from this meet only?
No refined aggression (Mondeo's) for the meet...
Old 26th April 2007, 16:19   #245
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
@mclaren1885 - i saw mondeo standing with your car and psycho's car in ur gallery. is the pic from this meet only?
No , that pic is from the track meet ..
Old 26th April 2007, 21:58   #246
rks
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
A different one, an Elantra "huffing and puffing" behind a 300bhp RS.

YouTube - Driving with an RS.
Very interesting video, gives a good idea of road conditions and capabilities of the vehicles. The road was wide and relatively traffic-free, but obviously the road and traffic conditions provided the limitation -- otherwise the RS should have been able to shake off the Elantra.
Old 26th April 2007, 23:18   #247
BANNED

Here is the video from the eyes of the e-zen .. Ahead are my baleno and ahead of mine is v1p3r's .. Following the e-zen is binz's baleno ..

raghu , here is the high resolution video link to clarify your doubts ..
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

And guys , just 8 posts today ?? Are you all sleeping ?? And tadu , sorry we couldn't make it to your office today .. Shall see you on saturday ..
Old 26th April 2007, 23:27   #248
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
should have seen your face after that drive

Jomz was like..I did see the speedo pass 190 then I fainted.
After that he was sick!

I missed my bike. Psycho hear me?

I was damn impressed by the Dicor. I wanted the roads to be more dusty when we drove over potholes etc.

It was sad that the Bullet didnt have a working speedo. I should have done 120 plus easily.

What I really missed was when all the cars...the Balenos taking down the Vtecs along the highway. I had stopped for checking air for the Bull when they were tearing down the roads, the buzzing in the air of all these cars were great and couldnt stop grinning when localites started commenting.

Sir,

when did this happen.. to my knowledge the guy in the silver baleno(not mcl) did happen to run with wolf but by the time we could shift into 4th the suzuki was some 2 car lengths behind and then all prolly she could have seen is the vtec vanish....

later we saw mcl... we ran together.. for a short distance, I heard so much bout the car..but then I dunno, maybe it was what he says his piston or head gasket or something... cuz i did see the smoke when akshay took it for a spin from the base towards nandi... mcl's car felt as if it was stagnant...

But, whatever said and done, it was a kick arse drive and I enjoyed every single bit of it..

Cheers
Shrey

Last edited by ssjr0498 : 26th April 2007 at 23:43.
Old 26th April 2007, 23:46   #249
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjr0498 View Post
Sir,
later we saw mcl... we ran together.. for a short distance, I heard so much bout the car..but then I dunno, maybe it was what he says his piston or head gasket or something... cuz i did see the smoke when akshay took it for a spin from the base towards nandi... mcl's car felt as if it was stagnant...
Cheers
Shrey
No shreyans , I didn't run .. While the Vtec's and baleno's had to brake early to cross speedbumps all I had to do is brake really late (because of the neova's stopping the car in no time) just glide over the bumps (stiffened suspension) and carry on accelerating .. Thus the only time I was able to catch up with you guys was at speedbumps on the return .. Yes , my car has been stagnant .. Its been thus ever since we came back from bombay .. Now though , its back to almost stock form .. Its time to study now you know .. In about two years time then ..
Old 27th April 2007, 00:14   #250
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
just glide over the bumps (stiffened suspension)
Doesn't stiffened suspension spoil the ride quality...?
Old 27th April 2007, 00:18   #251
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Doesn't stiffened suspension spoil the ride quality...?
Yes , on memo's setup it did quite badly .. Mine is a lot softer and I see a very small (if any) change in ride quality .. Even my mom doesn't complain , which by itself is something appreciable ..
Old 27th April 2007, 01:22   #252

Trip Video

Hey guys... I got a bit delayed in getting the video out of the cam. The bloody laptop was acting weird.
I finally have it in on a CD. If someone from the team can meet me, I can hand over the CD. I work at Bannerghatta Road, and stay at Basavanagudi. On weekdays, I can hand it over to anybody staying anywhere between these two places.
Old 27th April 2007, 09:13   #253
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjr0498 View Post
Sir,

when did this happen.. to my knowledge the guy in the silver baleno(not mcl) did happen to run with wolf but by the time we could shift into 4th the suzuki was some 2 car lengths behind and then all prolly she could have seen is the vtec vanish....

But, whatever said and done, it was a kick arse drive and I enjoyed every single bit of it..

Cheers
Shrey
The Vtec and the baleno were driving head to head on the highway.Watching from Mcl's car we could see the baleno had to fall back coz of a truck in the middle of the road.After that the baleno was ahead of the vtec and i did see it pulling away from the Vtec too.
THe Vtec was faster on the drive though.

Glad you enjoyed the meet!

Binz
Old 27th April 2007, 11:43   #254
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Now though , its back to almost stock form .. ..
Goes on to prove my point, and that being stock cars are always faster. Other examples include Wolf's car, and mine of course.

And guys don't even think about running circles around mcl's car anymore, it is back to stock now, beware.
Old 27th April 2007, 11:52   #255
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Goes on to prove my point, and that being stock cars are always faster. Other examples include Wolf's car, and mine of course.
Yeah...Sure.. just a tweak here and a tweak there.. a cold intake here
shave the head there ummm.put in a turbo there and add the petes box.i could use the headers too..ooh and a straight pipe..hmmm will an aftermarket exhaust help in maintaining the stock sound.. hate the loud factory tuned setup..God..dont they care about the noise pollution around anymore...

Godfather
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks