Team-BHP - [NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   [NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/24242-ncr-mini-meet-al-kauser-tonight-sunday-may-20th-saturday-may-26th.html)

All the Team-bhpians from Delhi and the surrounding areas, how about meeting up at AL-KAUSER Vasant Vihar for some gelouti kebabs, tonight around 7:30-8PM ??

List of confirmed bhpians

1. Manveet
2. Faithless
3. Shivam
4. Gunbir
5. Manik
7. Autophile
8. aZa

Probables :

9. Harsh87
10. Arush

Come on guys i know its a VERRYYY short notice so lets get it moving :)

Goody Good Good.

Long time I haven't met the regulars - nice move Pimp-boy.

So something thing happened or it was a...........

Heyy all nice small meet!!! It was really great chatting on the ROOFTOP!!

LBM bhai it was a nice small meet :) Everyone who had confirmed were there. Al-kauser was amazing as usual then we went to a friends house in near by Kailash hills and spent rest of the time on the ROOFTOP!! Great fun!!

Few ideas have popped up regarding a Full day TEAM-BHP DELHI DRIVE/MEET, will start a new thread on that soon.

Please schedule the next meet after 2nd june as i have exams till that date. I really want to attend my first meet.

i guess this was the most sober meet we`v ever had in delhi , nice meet guys.

@austere sly - the next meet/drive is most propably gonna be held on the 3rd (sunday) of next month.

3rd June. Exactly meeting my needs :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 443381)
@austere sly - the next meet/drive is most propably gonna be held on the 3rd (sunday) of next month.

Dude, I guess you mean the 3rd Sunday of next month (and NOT the 3rd of June) i.e. 17th June. Well, count me out as I'm traveling to Dehradun from 16-26th June.

p.s. unless you are planning a drive to Dehradun i.e. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 443273)
Heyy all nice small meet!!! It was really great chatting on the ROOFTOP!!
LBM bhai it was a nice small meet :) Everyone who had confirmed were there. Al-kauser was amazing as usual then we went to a friends house in near by Kailash hills and spent rest of the time on the ROOFTOP!! Great fun!!

Few ideas have popped up regarding a Full day TEAM-BHP DELHI DRIVE/MEET, will start a new thread on that soon.

Yes! It was fun! Nice weather, kababs, beer and friends all on the 11th floor rooftop of a high rise... very nice.

post some pics please!!!!

yes it was a nice meet.....
but with gunbir talking about food all the time...i reached home hungry and salivating.:p
@manveet:what happened ,why did you leave...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellspawn (Post 444141)
@manveet:what happened ,why did you leave...

Ummmm .. between Manik's place and Kailash Hill's I ran into some (women) friends outside Big Chill, plus had office the next day .. so thought i'd skip second half of the Meet with the Boys.

;)

where was ishan... atttending the Kerala Meet??:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 444450)
where was ishan... atttending the Kerala Meet??:D

Ishan co-ordinates large scale meets......this was a small one.....

Quote:

Dude, I guess you mean the 3rd Sunday of next month(and NOT the 3rd of June)
Nop....i meant 3rd june (1st sunday) so you are coming now right ?

Quote:

where was ishan... atttending the Kerala Meet??
actually i think he was busy attending the andaman nicobar meet :p