Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2007, 13:12   #31
Team-BHP Support
 
Rtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,770
Thanked: 304 Times
Default

I would presume the originator of this thread would be the coordinator here. But it doesn't look like he's getting much support!
Rtech is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 13:17   #32
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,779
Thanked: 3,095 Times
Default

i can most probably make it, dont see any other confirmations just yet?
mugen, confirm once you figure it out.

manson.
manson is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 13:21   #33
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Posts: 1,302
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
i can most probably make it, dont see any other confirmations just yet?
mugen, confirm once you figure it out.

manson.
All are out for Jirad drive so suggest another venue than see who are in..

Btw where is jirad ?
Mugen_Power is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 13:30   #34
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,779
Thanked: 3,095 Times
Default

mugen, there is no 'everyone' just yet.
Jirad is a village around alibaug, 110 kms approx from central bbay.
What place do ytou have in mind, i'm guessing you're as good as confirmed (?)

manson.
manson is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 13:35   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Posts: 1,302
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
What place do ytou have in mind, i'm guessing you're as good as confirmed (?)
If place is Charoti or Daman than 90% I am in.
Mugen_Power is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 13:40   #36
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,779
Thanked: 3,095 Times
Default

Report from last year's jirad drive.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...june-06-a.html

daman is kinda far and sorta boring after a while, feels like a mini expressway drive.

manson.
manson is offline  
Old 1st June 2007, 21:33   #37
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,773
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
All are out for Jirad drive so suggest another venue than see who are in..

Btw where is jirad ?
Hi Vishal,

I would not mind a Amby Valley drive simply because stress free roads, excellent climate and Poona members can join in as well. My point is the more the merrier.


Viper
viper is offline  
Old 2nd June 2007, 20:02   #38
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,779
Thanked: 3,095 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi Vishal,

I would not mind a Amby Valley drive simply because stress free roads, excellent climate and Poona members can join in as well. My point is the more the merrier.


Viper
Hi Jignesh ,
Anything for you, Amby it is then.

manson.
manson is offline  
Old 3rd June 2007, 00:12   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Gujarat 03
Posts: 1,302
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Manson, Viper...

Plan a drive meet for amby vally and see who are in..

I got a news that ishan and lbm might be in mumbai on 10th.
Mugen_Power is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 16:31   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,128
Thanked: 151 Times
Default

is anything being planned?? for the 9th night sea lord or 10th drive to Aamby??
scooby05 is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 16:41   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,034
Thanked: 220 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
is anything being planned?? for the 9th night sea lord or 10th drive to Aamby??
9th at Sea Lord sounds nice!!!
iraghava is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 16:43   #42
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,128
Thanked: 151 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
9th at Sea Lord sounds nice!!!
There goes!!! so Sir you are flying to Mumbai?? which airline?? can you put me on to them
and who's fixing up everything??
scooby05 is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 16:58   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,034
Thanked: 220 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
There goes!!! so Sir you are flying to Mumbai?? which airline?? can you put me on to them
Same old one sir, can't afford to offend Dr. saheb!!!!! And of course I'll put you onto them!!
iraghava is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 17:09   #44
BANNED
 
viper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,773
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
There goes!!! so Sir you are flying to Mumbai??
Hey,

Remember our discussion at Sea Face.

Viper

@Ishaan - So you coming for this meet as well eh. When are you flying down or is that dependant on the meet date & time.
viper is offline  
Old 5th June 2007, 17:11   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,128
Thanked: 151 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hey,

Remember our discussion at Sea Face.

Viper

@Ishaan - So you coming for this meet as well eh. When are you flying down or is that dependant on the meet date & time.
And Why Not!! are you in? and Please someone needs to firm up and plan and move on this.
Gogi? dippy? Rtech? and all you seniors
scooby05 is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks