Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2007, 15:39   #166
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
i think mobike(avinash) has a group pic with their respective rides and its already been uploaded,
avi you can upload the pic using the imageshack properly and introduce to the rest of our fellow bhpians.

raj.

avi can you please post that pic again iam not able to see it .....
Old 9th July 2007, 16:00   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post

The Background !!!!

Lovely pics these. Especially since they were taken at good speeds.
Old 9th July 2007, 16:05   #168
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenopio View Post
I checked my mem card and i dont have any pic of the entire group along with their rides, probably raj is mistaken. I am sure such a snap is present in his fuji pro cam. Raj, were you able to get hold of that data cable??
Old 9th July 2007, 16:05   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Avi this has been taken care of.

group Pic
From Left : Tacho, Shashank, KKRK2, Torque4U, Nosfreak, Suren181,Zenopio,Naveen k.k, Shaun, Shaun's Younger Bro, Krishna
Old 9th July 2007, 21:19   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
E_L, I posted the ride owners in my report ( Post #133), vehicle name, Vehicle owner and Passenger. Let me know if its not clear
Hey, thanks a lot buddy, didn't see that.
Old 12th July 2007, 16:52   #171
BHPian

good stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
@ avi: the reason wht the blaze was giving 20 to 25 kmpl cause the exhuast pipe connected to the engine was loose. i didnt know not untill we reached the restaurant, the noise form bike was too much. One screw and nut totally came out. after going back 75 kms away from nagarjuna... i found a repair shop and replaced the nut and screw. Then my blaze gave me 40 !!!! kmpl. . Torque4U has some pics as well will post em once i get it.

just FYI . i topped 115 kmph on the blaze.

115 kmph and 40 kmpl is great performance by the Blaze!
Old 12th July 2007, 23:15   #172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilbakshi View Post
I really doubt if the Blaze gives 40 kmpl at 115 kmph. My blaze gives me only 30 with highway driving above 80 kmph.
Old 12th July 2007, 23:27   #173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilbakshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
I really doubt if the Blaze gives 40 kmpl at 115 kmph. My blaze gives me only 30 with highway driving above 80 kmph.
i think 115kmph and 40kmpl are two different statements.
because, the above 100 k.s speeds on the Blaze were on the up-journey, which returned 25kmpl ofcourse with a defective exhaust.

the 40kmpl was in the return journey, i dont think the blaze was doing those speeds, we over took the blaze and eleminator at around 80kmph in the return journey, i think that pretty much explains it all.

@ravi, i think 30kmpl is on a bit lower side, as your blaze is most of the time problematic, i think its because of the improper servicing done by your mechanic. You better find a good one. Why dont you contact nosfreak in this regard.
Old 13th July 2007, 03:13   #174
BHPian

heres the take sunil : i got 40 kmpl on a steady speed of 70-75 km. Yes the blaze did do a top speed of 115 km.
Old 13th July 2007, 03:25   #175

Shaun

Hey Guys,

Whats up with you all.This is Shawn. It was fun being with you all and ofcourse with that Kind of drive ( Road & speed ). I did really miss my car, Though to be frank it gave me chance to go out of Hyderabad after a gap of 2 years that i have been over here... So cheers to all of you ..and also looking forward for another trip in the next month, will prefer to get my car this time hahaha Just a joke Guys!!

PS: Petrol to your Car & beer to your self, enhances the performance to the talents cheers:
Old 13th July 2007, 10:09   #176
BANNED

guyssss when will the rest of the pics come..................
Old 13th July 2007, 11:37   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
Hey Guys,

Whats up with you all.This is Shawn. It was fun being with you all and ofcourse with that Kind of drive ( Road & speed ). I did really miss my car, Though to be frank it gave me chance to go out of Hyderabad after a gap of 2 years that i have been over here... So cheers to all of you ..and also looking forward for another trip in the next month, will prefer to get my car this time hahaha Just a joke Guys!!

PS: Petrol to your Car & beer to your self, enhances the performance to the talents cheers:
hey shawn, wellcome to tbhp, finally you have been bhp-tised.....

Quote:
guyssss when will the rest of the pics come..................
i guess by tonite. Going out to buy a new data cable for my cam.

@shawn, I have a great pic of yours in my cam for your matrimonial profile

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 13th July 2007 at 11:45.
Old 13th July 2007, 20:05   #178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
i think 115kmph and 40kmpl are two different statements.
because, the above 100 k.s speeds on the Blaze were on the up-journey, which returned 25kmpl ofcourse with a defective exhaust.

the 40kmpl was in the return journey, i dont think the blaze was doing those speeds, we over took the blaze and eleminator at around 80kmph in the return journey, i think that pretty much explains it all.

@ravi, i think 30kmpl is on a bit lower side, as your blaze is most of the time problematic, i think its because of the improper servicing done by your mechanic. You better find a good one. Why dont you contact nosfreak in this regard.
Hi Raj,
I have faced some engineering problems with the Blaze, but not a single problem with engine. The engine was always smooth. I had done 150 km continuously above 100 kmph once and never the engine complained anything. 30 kmpl is very good FE at 110 kmph speeds for a 165-cc, autogear scooter that weighs 135 kg. My blaze too gives 40 kmpl at around 70 kmph on highways.

If you see the blaze's road tests by famous automags, they only got 30-32 kmpl on highway driving.

I always give blaze to service at Durga Kinetic. I have known to them very well and they offer decent service, as I have complained to the head office in Pune twice regarding the service and the problems I got with Blaze. They rectified everything in the presence of the service engineer for AP. Of course, I would have a word with nosfreak regarding the service and the review of his Blaze.

BTW, when is the mini G2G or a long drive??? Would love to meet u all atleast next time.
Old 13th July 2007, 20:08   #179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Lovely pics these. Especially since they were taken at good speeds.
Man.. Great pictures. Great timing and framing. Loved the Blaze.
Old 13th July 2007, 22:51   #180
Senior - BHPian

pics atlast....

hi guys,
finally these are the pics from my cam, i think i have created a new record for my self - putting in the pics from my cam in less than 2 weeks

though i wanted to put the pics along with the comments in the thread, which i will do eventually. But in the mean time, enjoy the pre-view of the pics in low resolution but still with the color preserved.

I will also upload tonite the full resolution pics into the flickr. And later put in the comments along with the pics in the thread.

here is the link:
June 2007 - NSD drive - Low Res - a photoset on Flickr

enjoy.
raj.

Most Viewed