Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2022, 19:44   #1
BHPian

BHPians from Patna/Bihar, let's have a Team-BHP Meet

I recently shifted to Patna from Delhi.

Never had a chance to meet fellow BHPians from the NCR region as I became a member last May(still cannot believe it) and due to the uncalled visitor that is COVID-19, but inspired from the Delhi-NCR meet thread I am starting this thread for the meet up convenience of BHPians from Patna and around.

To my surprise, I have seen many cars adorning the Team-BHP stickers(hopefully the real ones) here in Patna.

I would love to know more about fellow BHPians from Patna and around. So I would request them to reply to this thread, so that we could plan a meet someday.

Thanks !
Rshreyansh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2022, 08:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: BHPians from Patna/Bihar, let's have a Team-BHP Meet

HI!

Nice to see you here. Stickers aside I do spot a few BHPians location as Patna. Nitesh & Sran are two id's which I recall instantly. Have met Nitish, nice technical guy & drives a Polo GT. At Muz, we have D BHPian, bonecollector an Orthopedician who does lots of DIY's.

I am sure there would be few more, hope they see this thread & drop by.
Sheel is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st January 2022, 13:38   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: BHPians from Patna/Bihar, let's have a Team-BHP Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshreyansh View Post
I would love to know more about fellow BHPians from Patna and around. So I would request them to reply to this thread, so that we could plan a meet someday.

Thanks !
Hi Shreyansh, good to see one more BHPian from Patna. My brother had sent me a link to this thread yesterday but was tied up with things so couldn't reply earlier. I'm based at Muzaffarpur. I used to visit Patna once or twice a month earlier (pre 2020). Now visits are mainly for taking a flight or for some work, morning evening types. It would be great to have a meet once things normalise.

I've also seen quite a few stickered cars in Patna but no one has ever responded to sightings.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st January 2022, 21:42   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
HI!

Nice to see you here. Stickers aside I do spot a few BHPians location as Patna. Nitesh & Sran are two id's which I recall instantly. Have met Nitish, nice technical guy & drives a Polo GT. At Muz, we have D BHPian, bonecollector an Orthopedician who does lots of DIY's.
Thank you Moderator Sheel for the welcome and brief intoduction of fellow BHPians, great to hear from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneCollector View Post
Hi Shreyansh, good to see one more BHPian from Patna. My brother had sent me a link to this thread yesterday but was tied up with things so couldn't reply earlier. I'm based at Muzaffarpur. I used to visit Patna once or twice a month earlier (pre 2020). Now visits are mainly for taking a flight or for some work, morning evening types. It would be great to have a meet once things normalise.
Hello D BHPian BoneCollector, yes surely would wait for things to normalise before we plan a Team-BHP meet. I request you to post on this thread if you plan to visit Patna any time soon. Eager to meet all the BHPians mentioned by Moderator Sheel.

Thanks!
Rshreyansh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2022, 00:19   #5
BHPian

Hi Shreyansh, welcome.
Good to have another BHPian here. Where do you stay in Patna? I'm in the exhibition road area and would love to have a meet-up.
niteshbids is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2022, 13:43   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteshbids View Post
Hi Shreyansh, welcome.
Good to have another BHPian here. Where do you stay in Patna? I'm in the exhibition road area and would love to have a meet-up.
Thank you for the welcome, Nitesh ji. I am residing in Ashiana Nagar. Let's plan a meet-up soon.

Last edited by Rshreyansh : 4th February 2022 at 13:46.
Old 21st July 2022, 01:54   #7
BHPian

Hello, folks from Patna. I will be driving down to town next month and was wondering if we could have a meet up. Would be great to have folks (from Patna and rest of Bihar) catch up at a convenient time and make this thread and our meet lively.

The date(s) I am proposing are either 29th August (Monday) or 30th August (Tuesday). Either of the two work for me, preferably for lunch or evening coffee.

Once there is a headcount, we can figure out the venue/timing details. Please feel free to confirm and suggest.
barcalad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 00:14   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
The date(s) I am proposing are either 29th August (Monday) or 30th August (Tuesday). Either of the two work for me, preferably for lunch or evening coffee.

Once there is a headcount, we can figure out the venue/timing details. Please feel free to confirm and suggest.
So great to have you here barcalad !
I was a regular viewer of your thread on the Sunday morning rides out of Delhi before I became a member of the forum.

Count me in on either of the two days. Looking forward to the meet.

Last edited by Rshreyansh : 22nd July 2022 at 00:22. Reason: Better phrasing
Rshreyansh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2022, 13:43   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshreyansh View Post
So great to have you here barcalad !
I was a regular viewer of your thread on the Sunday morning rides out of Delhi before I became a member of the forum.

Count me in on either of the two days. Looking forward to the meet.
Thank you. The Sunday morning rides used to be great fun. I still head out on Sunday mornings solo although the frequency has greatly reduced.

I suppose we'll have more headcounts as the day approaches.

Last edited by Turbanator : 31st July 2022 at 09:43. Reason: Please avoid discussion about social media platforms.
barcalad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2022, 00:04   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
I suppose we'll have more headcounts as the day approaches.
I am rooting for the same

Last edited by Turbanator : 31st July 2022 at 09:43. Reason: Please avoid discussion about social media platforms/ groups.
Old 23rd July 2022, 05:46   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

The idea for the meeting is great but since the dates suggested are Monday and Tuesday, it'll be nearly impossible for at least me to attend. It's the start of the week, and very difficult to remain absent from the clinic. Nevertheless, August end is still far so let me see if I can rearrange something.

Last edited by Turbanator : 31st July 2022 at 09:44. Reason: Please avoid discussion about social media platforms.
BoneCollector is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2022, 07:46   #12
BHPian

Well nice to see that a meet up is being planned. As Dr. Bone suggested sunday is ideal, less traffic and less work. Monday traffic in Patna and bridges connecting Patna to and from are prone to traffic jams.
Sran is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th July 2022, 00:48   #13
BHPian

I agree with suggestions of @BoneCollector sir and the insights of BHPian @Sran on Sunday being more favorable.
It's true that August end is far, I am hopeful that we will be able to work out a date.

Last edited by Rshreyansh : 24th July 2022 at 00:53.
Old 24th July 2022, 07:29   #14
BHPian

I am from Patna, The frequency of cars with Team-Bhp stickers have increased recently. Apart from myself I only know one more BHPian in Patna as he is my friend . My sticker is placed badly so it isn't visible until someone is looking for it. I'm all in for a meetup.
Ranabegins is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th August 2022, 01:22   #15
BHPian

Hello everyone. I guess, now we can materialize the date and the venue.

Is it going to be
a) Meetup and a short drive thereafter or
b) Just a meetup at a particular place?

Seeking everyone's inputs on this.

Last edited by Rshreyansh : 14th August 2022 at 01:27. Reason: Typo

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks