Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2007, 12:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

mini meets in hyderabad

following the trend in other cities, which have mini meets regularly on weekends or even on weekdays on short notice or if any of the guys from other cities come over.

how about one such here in hyderabad???

this thing was there in our minds (read suren181 and kkr2k2). infact we had a quite a few of them apart from the officially anounced Tbhp meets. oh! please dont flare up here for not informing you guys, because they happened on a very short notice just couple of hours or some times less than that. once i ended up in ESCAPE(pub) in my pyjamas. well i left my home at 8:30pm, that explains. kutlee once happened to join us in his lungi tooo.

apart from escape what was the other place suren we met??, it was near your office.... golden fox or golden dragon - nice place...... and also place, when juggi(a highly inactive tbhpian but having a heavily moded t-bird) got his bike and kutlee with his car with new air filter (ofcourse with his lungi).. that place was also good. OH!!!, how can we forget the place we went along with prabhu the one in ameerpet, here we have lot of parking place for the cars.

however with all the above mentioned places, the bills might be rising if chose to have every weekend .

we also need to find a good place to hang out ..... need not to have grub or drink to meet just like that, especially when one of us get their cars moded......:
Quote:
Originally Posted by torque4u View Post
Hey Bro, I am back in action.
I have something new to show to you guys, sexy stuff . Hope to see you guys sooooooooooooon.
or may be some one wants to share some info regarding photography.....this thing is a rage with the hyd tbhpians, some even about to acquire DSLRs. (mobike, furious, navin babu....) and some posing with DSLR types....(me,ravi....)

please pour in your opinions......

raj.

P.S. when i say hyderabad, it also includes the guys and girls from Secunderabad, Ranga Reddy, Medak....

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 6th June 2007 at 12:35. Reason: check the P.S.
Old 6th June 2007, 22:59   #2
BHPian

Yes, am with you. The only thing stopping me is my Dad, regarding the car. On the mission to convince him presently. Raj get some spot man! I heard there are lovely hangout spots in our area, BHEL and all. We can have a few spots in radii of 8kms.
Old 7th June 2007, 11:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Yes, am with you. The only thing stopping me is my Dad, regarding the car. On the mission to convince him presently. Raj get some spot man! I heard there are lovely hangout spots in our area, BHEL and all. We can have a few spots in radii of 8kms.
buddy there will be only four of us there: suren, you, me and ravi if it were to be this side.
(who else is closer to BHEL???, please respond. Closer in the sense you can reach the place in 30 - 40 min.)

the 8kms thing should be towards the city so that the others can also join. Also we should have more than one hangout places, so that if we get bored of the regular one, we can change to the other one and so on and back to the initial ones later.

Also we should have a meeting spot where we can check out the rides of others, especially when they are modded, or others are buying a car and wanted to understand the cars in the market. So Gachibowli Road is the most suitable for such a thing.

raj.
Old 8th June 2007, 15:42   #4
BHPian

Guys, Just spoke with Raj (kkrk2k) and we were thinking of a mini meet sometime tomorrow i.e, Saturday 9th June 2007. Would like to know how many of us could keep ourselves free.

We could keep it short and sweet, even a meet without spirits (as in alcohol) involved. Have it anytime in the afternoon or the evening and just catch up on our rides.

Proposal is as follows:

Timing: 15:00hrs or 18:00hrs
Place: Somewhere with loads of parking space and shade (if at 15:00hrs and no spirits). Suggestions please...

Purpose: To meet up, chat about Cars, Bikes and the rest of the usual topics that keep guys interested.

Special requests: to Torque4u, Naveen_KK and others to try to be there in their rides for us to check them out and of course for Satish_appasani to join up (preferably with the floyd collection along). These are personal requests sent out by me.

So guys lets make this happen, put in your attendance.
Old 8th June 2007, 15:52   #5
BHPian

ill be there with my bike. gimme a venue asap.
Old 11th June 2007, 13:16   #6
BHPian

I m sorry i was in Ooty, did i miss any fun?

Hi Suren
It's so kind of you for your consideration, but i was out to
banglore, and Ooty on some official trip.

I m so damn depressed, there are no happening meets these days.

TariQ welcome back, i have recently seen a Silver roaring Accent in KBR park road, i was so sure that its you, but i was in middle of some thing, so i couldnt catch you.

BTW Suren, Avi, Raj, Satish, Adix, Nick, Srinivas, Ankur, Lets meet up soon guys.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Sure, I could not join as i was unwell. Sorry for the long delay in CDs. They are in safe hands. Will return them back during next meet.
Old 11th June 2007, 19:56   #8
BHPian

@kk2rk2
I am very sorry that i was not able to pick your call on Saturday. Got your message regarding the mini meet. I could not come as I have to take my wife out for some shopping. Will definiely come for the next one.

OT: BTW, what happened to the interview u attended last week in Vizag?
Old 12th June 2007, 09:43   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.kk View Post
TariQ welcome back, i have recently seen a Silver roaring Accent in KBR park road, i was so sure that its you, but i was in middle of some thing, so i couldnt catch you.
Thanks brother, hope to see you guys soon. I will call you today, need to talk about something and you know why
Old 12th June 2007, 16:57   #10
BHPian

@ Appasani: No sweat pal. However do tell me whats with the unwell? How are you now?
Old 16th July 2007, 01:32   #11
Team-BHP Support

hey guys it wil be great if you can arrange for a meet in August between 11th and 18th as I will going there from Kolkata with my car... it will great fun to meet all of you from Hyderabad..
Old 10th August 2007, 00:44   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
hey guys it wil be great if you can arrange for a meet in August between 11th and 18th as I will going there from Kolkata with my car... it will great fun to meet all of you from Hyderabad..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
good going guys. the best part about kolkata meet is that its always a family affair... gfs, wives... thats really cool. ....
Taking this pont into suggestion, i would propose a mini meet on 12th or 15th. Also that BlackPearl(sumitro) will be in city along with his wife, I think its right time to start the trend here in hyderabad as well.

You can bring in your better halves along and if possible your kids as well. Sinlge guys can bring their girl friends along.

The Agenda, I propose is:

Meet-up at a place with loads of parking space at 11:00 AM(I think of Necklace Road), then move onto a good place for Lunch(there is a good place near eat street). Disperse at 3:00 PM.

note: Since sumitro will be in the city, and if anybody wants to stay back, we can as well goto Golconda Fort for the musical nights. OR for a smaller version at Lumbini Park OR just stroll around the places in Hyderabad.

RAJ.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 10th August 2007 at 00:48.
Old 10th August 2007, 01:27   #13
Team-BHP Support

sounds absolutely fantastic raj. i will come with my wife, unless she gets stuck up in office that is.
Old 12th August 2007, 11:54   #14
Senior - BHPian

guys, some change.

the meet is proposed for 15th aug, i guess its holiday for most of you guys.

there is an event for '' vintage & classic car show '' at lumbini park. so this would great venue for us. the is at 9:00AM. So we can start comming by 10:00AM. Also 2 of bhpians - stanher & suren would be getting their classics.

@sumitro, did you like vizag & decided to stay for some more days??

call me or zappo(debraj).

raj.

Last edited by Zappo : 12th August 2007 at 11:58.
Old 12th August 2007, 20:52   #15
BHPian

raj.. just remind me one day before incase if i forget..... ill be there for sure. chao

Most Viewed