Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2007, 12:47   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
That photo is not monkey. It's the singer from Right said Fred.
Really!!! How nice!! So can we please have him singing at our next meet and please do make sure he comes with all the Bikini clad girls he has in his videos If he can't come for some reason, no problem tell him we would be even happier if only the girls turned up!!

Quote:
My spologies, last night I was senseless. Here is the full and final turnout
Looks like you're still senseless!!!

Quote:
22) normally underwear crazy
23) Evo 6, Mister Bution.
Old 10th June 2007, 12:57   #62
BHPian

bump... waiting for pics!
Old 10th June 2007, 14:12   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
22) normally underwear crazy
what was that - waiting to know how the underwear landed inbetween..

Man , all the pics I took are in LBM or Ishaans cameras - come on guys post up.

btw I think this was the LOUDEST meet ever in Mumbai.

And I simply enjoyed riding the P-180 back home after the meet. Rode after a long time, thanks guzzler for the chance.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 10th June 2007 at 14:13.
Old 10th June 2007, 14:14   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Lemme guess, gr8 guzzler roped him in for an intimate performance of "Dont Talk, Just Kiss" or did he sing "Deeply Dippy"

Last edited by gunbir : 10th June 2007 at 14:15.
Old 10th June 2007, 14:36   #65
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I thought he was Moby
Old 10th June 2007, 14:38   #66
elf
BANNED

You want a pic?
Here's one.

Enter with Master Bhushan (are you 21 yet, then sorry, it should be Mister) around 21.45hrs to walk into our usual heavily screened, soundproofed, guarded, staffed & cordoned off area.

Sudden uproar. And Master & I turn our heads to the left to find one table, yes that's ONE table, occupied by what seems like 400 junglees & a yet non-beating Ishan.

Everybody skooshes over to make place for me & Master Bhushan. Food drinks, etc. are organized.

Then Jiggysha starts throwing peanuts to gain attention. And a coupla those fried-star-shaped thingies. At various points during the evening, I try to make a speech. Pointless. The attempt, not the speech. Everybody's poised with bated breath & missiles of chaknas & vegetables. As soon as I rise & state the title, I get pelted. Now I know what Baghdad felt like, back in the 80's.

Am seated next to Mr. 4000-and-Some-Odd-Number Wilkinson Swords for the better part of the evening, who attempts to take great umbrage at anything said about Bengal & Bengalis. Even though everybody loves Bengal &/or Bengalis, & nobody knows he's from there, or said anything about them. He also tells me he's buying a giant squirrel for his ride from a snake. Strange. Boom must've spiced his macher-jhol. No, no, don't take umbrage, my shaving-implement friend. Even I eat macher-jhol.

In order to spruce things up on this quiet evening, sombody throws a wet, sodden kaakdi in my general direction. As fate often has it in these circumstances, I turn around to attempt to give a speech again. And get slapped on my considerable forehead by a freshly quartered flying cucumber.

Being the good sport I am, I take it well. Which means I pick up a pickled onion, & with all my strength, & launch it with it's ultimate target being the back of Ishan's head. It misses, & thwacks the just entered, just hugging Gogi square on HIS forehead. The poor man now has achaar-juice sliding down his nose. Apologies for that. And the Rolls.

Then Ishan starts his second drink & the evening passes in a blur. Of Mr. Kasapi's anecdotes, interspersed with flailing arms, thwacks, biffs, owws, & the like. Romans at Gaul sorta thing. Sometimes, MoralFibroids attempts to say something, but the polyps get in the way. Must also be the reason why Nuzzlu didn't pappify his awaiting audience that much. Transmutable, them mushrooms.

During these proceedings, Ishan goes of with Scooby & returns about an hour later. Scooby looks satisfied & the tyre dealer's quiet with his brows furrowed. That mystery reveals itself. Later in the evening, we all depart from Sea Lord to view Scooby's automobile collection, his Impala's windows are still strangely fogged up with a palm imprint on the side glass. Think Titanic. Only that the seats are conveniently upholstered in plastic. Hmmm.

N_C & Mummeet "Dewwwwwwde" Soi were unusually quiet - must be saving their energy for when the Daali boy goes visiting their workplaces this week. Or must be preparing for their ever developing drive meet.

The evening ends, Ishan says goodbye in his own special way & shakes everybody's hands 5 times. Must be excited to meet people, that boy. No, not that way. We all swear to have the next Bombay meet in Delhi. Where he may not be able to make it. Kingfisher doesn't have a Delhi-Delhi direct flight.

On the way home, LBM, Master & I hitch a ride with Mr. Kasapi, who tries to show LBM what bass is. Silly boi. All that ends up happening is that my spleen gets ruptured, & Sam now has vodka scented back seats peppered with small, semi-digested chicken pieces. LBM is unimpressed.

And I didn't wear a white shirt or drink body-warmed wine.
It was a doop-chhaon with chilled Absolut this time.

Last edited by elf : 10th June 2007 at 14:41.
Old 10th June 2007, 15:47   #67
Team-BHP Support

Mad, mad meet! As Sam said, after we'd been there, the Sea Lord guys will have renamed it "Oh Lord!" - what with cucumbers, onions. lime and chicken tikka flying around! Met some members for the first time - Karl, razor and LBM. Thanks to scooby for showing us his beauties at a really weird hour. Had a wonderful time and laughed my guts out.
Old 10th June 2007, 17:15   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Throwing Kaakdis, peanuts, lemons and even the pickled onions were uhhh... ok in a twisted kind of way.

But throwing reshmi tikka was too much ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
what was that - waiting to know how the underwear landed inbetween..
as opoosed to normally underscore crazy. normally underwear crazy has a better ring to it. This is your new name.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 10th June 2007 at 17:27.
Old 10th June 2007, 18:34   #69
BHPian

Good to hear that you guys had a blast.
Where are the pics guys ? Let us in on the fun too ... don't be so stingy.

Sarvagya
Old 10th June 2007, 19:34   #70
BHPian

[quote]
Quote:
Throwing Kaakdis, peanuts, lemons and even the pickled onions were uhhh... ok in a twisted kind of way.

But throwing reshmi tikka was too much ya.
[/quote
]

It all began with "peanuts" but when guzzler send 2 shots on elf there was no response from him, getting frustrated guzzler picked up peice of "Kakdi" & threw on Elf Face & it hit him hard on his forehead with a "Thap" sound & elf was zapped as what happened & after that it was all onions, kakdis, lemons flying around...... It was indeed hilarious but the hotel guys must be having a tough time cleaning up the mess.

Will Somebody pls post the pics???
Old 10th June 2007, 19:53   #71
BHPian

You guys should have taken a video of the food fight.
Old 10th June 2007, 21:05   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

my first bombay meet...what can i say, when i reached home i found peanuts and assorted salads in my shoes and tshirt...hmm...

and half way through the meet the strangest thing happened. Im pretty sure I heard someone talk about a car! hehe...

whoops, gotta run...back to pune...

Cheers!

karlossinghfiatwale (as ishan put it...)
Old 10th June 2007, 21:33   #73
Senior - BHPian

How could a meet involving sam end up as a mini meet, specially in mumbai. Come on drunkards, get your senses moving & post those pics. Man, i am thinking of buying that gay lord.
Old 10th June 2007, 22:42   #74
Senior - BHPian

wow! good to hear that you guys had a blast but where are the pics? oye! razor...kuck pics liya ki nahi?
Old 11th June 2007, 00:10   #75
BHPian

Dont think anything unusual happened..
Isnt this wat happens at every Mumbai meet??
MUMBAI MEETS = CHAOS THEORY = SUPER FUN !!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks