Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Where would you guys like to meet up!
Allepey 0 0%
Munnar 1 16.67%
Some Jungle 1 16.67%
Some Beach 4 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2007, 19:03   #91
BHPian

eh did somthing happen zak and why didnt you call me, jkdas was in trivandrum today to get potenza's. cause his tyres now turned out to be total slicks. sadly couldnt join him because osama was too busy in dreamland drifiting away to glory in his lp640.

Last edited by xinome : 28th June 2007 at 19:07.
Old 28th June 2007, 22:44   #92
BHPian

ok then jkdas and me will be meeting tommorow wednesday 29th for a day of fun and tire smoking, after that replacing them with brand new potenzas, i hope speedzak will be able to join us after all his ordeals.

1.play pool
2. burn rubber
3. ccd
4. not decided
5. not decided
6. after 4 if zak is still asleep we will go to his bedroom and place my end can rite next to his window and scare the jeepers out of him
Old 29th June 2007, 10:08   #93
BANNED

I'm up. Woke up a bit early today.
CCD is not fun till 6. After that it rocks.
I dunno if I'll be around till then.

BTW, are you guys gonna play pool? I'd prefer Fooseball!
Old 29th June 2007, 18:16   #94
Senior - BHPian

Is it gonna happen??
Can we at least have a mini meet?
Old 29th June 2007, 19:35   #95
BHPian

man oh man seven pages of mini meet discussions and only 2 ever happened. not bad, but comon i want one more please.

can speedzak, higautam, jkdas, irfanmoen please please join us again for some fun tom
i know everyone is busy and stuff just couple of hours for cute ol me!
please sms me regarding this.
Old 30th June 2007, 00:33   #96
BANNED

Guys! Take it easy. It's gonna happen. Can't we?

Don't despair!
Here is a confirmation list I've got.
  1. Jkdas
  2. Sankar
  3. Xinome
  4. Higautam
  5. Mistakenguy
  6. Pyrocrypt
  7. IrfanMon
  8. DonVilano
  9. SpeedZak
There're a bit more probables like ArtofZen, NikhilV12, Jcube, ShibuJP, Jerish666 etc...
And where the hell is KP(da)ZEN?????

So It is going to happen tomorrow! OK?

Now, Cheer up!
Old 30th June 2007, 09:36   #97
BHPian

Guys !! Do we meet at kovalam or meet somewhere in d city and drive down to kovalam ???
Old 30th June 2007, 23:10   #98
BHPian

A big thankyou to everyone who came to the meet
as said earlier "i rule i knw" thankyou very much.

Team-Bhpians that turned up

1.JKdas
2.Sankar
3.HiGautam
4.MistakenGuy
5.PyroCrypt
6.DonVile
7.SpeedZak
8.IrfanMoen
9.Xinome

Once again Thanks for coming.

the day began with lots and lots of sms and phone calls, i just wanted to meet so badly.

finally the time was decided 630pm everyone was free and badly wanted to meet! so xinome to the rescue

meet arranged at 630 Kovalam
i reached kovalam beach parallel strip at 6 30 sharp within 5 minutes zak arrived and parked his ride behind my car, sorry "on my car bumper"!

following zak irfanmoen, donville, pyrocrypt, mistakenguy arrived.

we all had a funtime chatting and discovering each others ride.
after another 10 15 minutes Higautam, JKdas and sankar arrived in a very sleek swift. Higautam awesome body kit still amazed and cool michelins.

after everyone arrived we went for a strole along kovalam beach
after a stretch of walking and serious discussion on High end torque and LET and after a couple of smokes.

we all set in our tables at FuSiOn, me being the very considerate host of the meet, let everyone pay for their own bills.
the Menu arrived and a menu it was, bigger than an endcan imagine!

A couple of Pizzas, round of bears, round of smokes.
fries around.

KB100s and sterroids very scary stories revived to all of us who didnt make it to the silentvalley meet.
what really happened at the valley still remains to be the mystery of mysteries.

soon followed our main course of toffu (dont ask we had some toffu lovers admist us) couple of grilled chicken, couple of grilled fish, and squid fry.
oh lots and lots of French Fries.

after more stories and serious discussion on our ULTRA MAYHEM meet.

we all left at around 9:30 to where our cars where parked.
we had the parking lot all to ourselfs
after a couple of wheel spins and CAI we all jumped into Zaks Qualis for a Demo of his ICE setup.
which makes me want to kick myself again and agian!

after 10 30 we all left home satisfied
oh i almost forgot thanks for the silentvalley cd zak will make copies for everyone.

PS: JKDAS and higautam pics please sadly the only pic i have is the bill and is completely distorted.
Old 30th June 2007, 23:42   #99
BHPian

that was a nice meet. reached home at 11pm after droping JKdas home[ hihi.. Jk redlined my swift all the way from tvm to varkala. did 150 in 3rd gear, but sitll he's not happy ]

thanks for the cd Zak, its working well.
Old 1st July 2007, 00:41   #100
BHPian

Sorry for my rudeness
everybody 2 minutes silence for 2 of our keralas very special team-bhpians who couldnt make it to the meet!

Karthik247-who is stuck in a dorm room! ___&__ Nikhilv12-who has is face burried in his books!
Old 1st July 2007, 01:08   #101
BANNED

My Version. Yes, a bit spice added!

First things first!
Thanks all! It was a nice time with you guys.

We all gathered up nicely just above the beach and after everybody turned up, we drove in a convoy to the beach parking lot.
VOILA!!!
There's no beach!

Yes, literally! The monsoon has made it's presence felt on the sea and it has gobbled up almost a good part of the beach. Some lines of coconut palms are not visible now. It has been taken away by the sea.

We spent some good time chatting up and walking to the line of shops near the beach (yes, I remember! So, let me say EX BEACH!). The whole place looked deserted and there were hardly any tourists around. Yes, we managed to count a few in our fingers later. The shops were all going to be closed even though it was just about 7pm. Normally this place kicks and rocks till 11-12!

We settle at a Joint recommended by our HONOURABLE host (un honourable would be better suiting) Xinome. We learnt later that the menu was actually bigger than their food quantity. The food was okay, Nothing great nor bad. The coffee was AWWWWEEESSSOME! (Steer, you would've spent a day sipping it) And as told earlier, we did speak a lot about Mclaren1885 and his love, KB100 and his infamous surgery, Steer and his love for wines, iRaghava and his tyre dealership, Bangy boys and their fascination with engine swaps etc... A lovely chat session with huge (Gigantic!!) waves making an immaculate background!
Did I say? even a pussy was interested in our conversation and she made ways trying to reach in between our legs. Some shooooo shoooos by Xinome and poor thing went back high and dry!

The bill was a nice one. Yes, i have a pic of Xinome popping his eyes out when it was presented to him. But, we did have mercy on him and decided to share it amongst everybody.

Some things I collected from this meet.
  • Trivandrum is a great place for Team-BHP meets.
  • Xinome is a bad host!
  • Jkdas, Higautham had to travel again for about 125 kms to attend this meet. Hats off Bros!
  • cRazYdRiVer is quiet silent when he is sleepy.
  • 11 mad guys and only 2 who drank beer.
  • JKdas hates western cuisine. Especially cooked in Kerala restaurants.
  • There are Tofu lovers in our god's own country.
  • There are some nice Filter coffee still available in this part of the world.
  • My wife calls me up whenever I go for a team-BHP meet.
  • Don't believe what Xinome says; He has a resort in Kovalam and he doesn't want any BHPian to be seen there.
  • I desperately needs a new car, so does Mistakenguy and DonVilano. cRaZyDrIvEr needs new Headlamps, IrfanMon wants Xenon HIDs with projectors, JKdas wants new Air filter, Pyrocrypt wants a haircut, Sankar wants Psycho's Esteem and Xinome wants everything!
  • When going to Kovalam, take any car other than Qualis. It needs a special parking fee which is more than double the normal fee.
  • I enjoyed and had a good meet! Thanks guys!
  • Hey, That's all! Didn't I say DANKE above?
Pictures to be posted soon. But there ain't much of it.
Old 1st July 2007, 02:04   #102
Senior - BHPian

It was a nice meet guys. Xinome didnt get enough of this meet and already started planning the next meet by the time this one ended hehe.... One thing I missed was the drinking session... Lol i cannot be seen coming back home on four legs But the filter Coffee was really good.
Old 1st July 2007, 09:08   #103
BHPian

hey guys,it was a pretty nice meet! i had to leave early hence i missed the food!but the coffee was great!hope we have some meets like this often in future!
Old 1st July 2007, 19:59   #104
BHPian

Really enjoyed the meet !!
Highlights of the meet
1. Higautham's swift . Man !! That's one sweet ride .
2. Crazydriver's family friend's radiator story .
3. Filter coffee :- This was really great . I would go there again just for that .
4. 11 bhpians and only 3 had beer ( Zak u were wrong - gautham couldn't control for long . He too bought a beer ).
5. Monsoon Mayhem stories by ZAK.
6. XINOME getting richer by selling a filter to jk .
7. Zak's Qualis ICE .Awesome !!

Guys !! We should really have more meets like this . I'm looking forward to it .
PS:- I'm not a tofu lover at all . Didn't know what it was . So just tried it out . Anyways the coffee compensated for it .

Last edited by Mistakenguy : 1st July 2007 at 20:02.
Old 1st July 2007, 22:55   #105
BHPian

It was an OOssssssum meet.
Enjoyed a lot. Especially the unending talks of automobile stuff!
Thanks Xinome for the co-ordination.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks