Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2007, 15:18   #46
BHPian

The fleet waiting for the coal..

Hydra's Palio, Quicksilver's OHC, Charan's friend's Accord, KB's accent, Steeroid's Dicor

Steeroid on an intake

Oh....aaah....eeeh....yup Thats KB100, Steeroid, Hydrashok & Zak sharing a lighter moment

Continued...

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 12th June 2007 at 06:26. Reason: duplicate picture
Old 11th June 2007, 15:26   #47
BHPian

sorry for the duplication and here is the missed one

Now let me paint rest of the numbe boards white.
Old 11th June 2007, 15:41   #48
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Bangy report - Part II

We waited endlessly for Harrie and the T-shirt's at this hotel. Now, that should have been the motto for the meet "Waiting endlessly". Few calls later we figures that our warriors who were supposed to leave the farm at 11 were still shopping somewhere, whilst steeroid kept giving threatening stares to every vehicle that looked like one from TBHP to run them over for coming late. And then we left to CCD, but it was devoid of all TBHP vehicles. We had breakfast, while blue boy started playing pranks saying we are not leaving now, mcl wants to have breakfast, coffee etc to an angered steeroid, zak, quicksilver a co who were 10mins away. And this was just the beginning of the pranks we played.

We filled our stomachs and left. Tadu, harrie, harrie's brother sanjay and myself in the elantra. v1p3r, jkdas and condor in the sumo. Wise crack akshay decided to lead the pack though he didn't know the roads or where the destination was. And we were upto some dirty tricks. We decided to keep behind him, and let him lead the way. By using google, which I hear from a few friends he is so famous on the forum for he would take us to our destination. Then he would stop to let us go ahead, and we would be right behind him. Once we tried to move out of the way and decided to turn right to get infront of him. He thinks we are going right too and turns right. Infact, we had to go straight. While we kept LOAO tadu got focussed. Then we started misleading a leading v1p3r. We made him turn left where we had to take a right, made him take U turns when he had to go straight the works . We laughed all the way to the farm irritating him. Literally, we all were in tears. The fun had begun. And we were right in the middle of it.

Blue boy leading the pack not knowing the roads, see how confidently he is indicating a right turn lol :

We reached this speedbreaker. We look behind and see that the sumo is coming down flying. Tadu decides to take the speedbreaker a little angled, towards the left. v1p3r thinks we are going left, overtakes us and turns left right in front of us while we had to go right. We waited, let him take the left and go 10 yards front. Then we turned right and zoomed away . Here is a pic we managed to capture.

Then we decide that we had too much fun, lead the way and headed to the farm. We got a call that our chef for the event had left the charcoal back where they bought it from. So we had to hunt for some. Then we were tired of searching, decided we would beat the chef and send him only to find resuce and we continued our way. The scenery was indeed breathtaking. It looked as if we were going right to the middle of the jungle. We were infact. Here is a video of us entering the farm.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Old 11th June 2007, 17:15   #49
BHPian

Cont....

That's KB's Peted Accent Crossing the stream

Oooops.... Here comes steeroid...

Look @ his smile....

Hydra followed by Zak

...and quicksilver
Old 11th June 2007, 17:53   #50
BANNED

Bangy report - Part III

We entered the farm only to find all the cars parked and all of them awaiting our arrival. Actually, they just wanted the coal. We met zak first near the tank. On asking him what he was doing, he says I was in the hole. Whatever that meant. As you see the talks were already getting dirty. With only more in store. Thanks to this new culture started by Ishaan.

Then we shook hands, a few intro's later we all were familiar. Then we all headed down to the river, hoping the electrical fences were not on. Steer took us to this spot in his safari, and I swear to god we had a ball going up that route. And then the walk down to the river. With food, drinks and most importantly the booze. Barman sat on a huge boulder and started pouring drinks out to everyone. That ranged from vodka to rum to whisky to scotch. Then some pepsi , 7up, soda to go with them. And some non-alcoholic wine that zak kept saying it was for himself to prove elf's theory of crotch warming. And somebody was talking about pink. Time to get drunk and pretend you dont hear the rest of that conversation or make sure you dont. Btw, before going down we had a kind of strip show where people were going click click to capture pictures of their secret love on tbhp. And slowly/quickly (depending on where the cameras pointed) we all dressed up in white T's. I hear KB's baby didn't like white and so he was forced to quit trying to convince him/her.

There were two sections, one filled with alcoholics. Those who had/wanted to have rum or scotch or whiskey or vodka and a certain charismatic smartmouth who wanted the whole vodka bottle for himself. All these surrounded steer like a swarm of bees. And another, who looked at us like some untouchables and sat some 20ft away with their pepsi's and elf's favourite drink. And then we all cheered each other and started gulping. Then chef realizes we dont have coal, or firewood to start a campfire. They have only raw meat and nothing else to eat. Or maybe they must have bought that also and left it back at the restaurant. So tadu, steeroid, quicksilver and a few others along with kb100 left.

While the rest of us sat intently listening to Charan telling us stories about Kari Motor Speedway. And pouring ourselves more drinks.
And then we had our first casuality. Charan began throwing up. We sent him back with a few guys while v1p3r was making fun of charan and his story not realizing what he had in store for himself. Then we started hearing talks about Cedia and 2bar. We turned and saw that blue boy had lured mohit into a conversation on a boulder. Though I have a very faint idea of what v1p3r said to mohit very soon he did a disappearing act and never returned. Poor mohit.

And then the v1p3r saga began. He lost it and gave a mouthful to zak and harrie . And then sat around for a while. We all decided to leave to the farm. Picked up the booze, eatables and some of us left to search for the missing dicor and steer and gang. Some of us reached the qualis and were waiting for the rest to come. From 30ft we could hear someone shouting "Dont leave me here, I'll drown" in a 1ft deep river . It had to be him, and to his rescue went three brave men who carried him out of danger and led him to the car risking their lives to save my dear friend from the wild ants, fish, electrical fenses and finally from a overenthusiastic Jyoti K Das. I feel ashamed that I wasn't in that elite panel. That I didn't get to prove my concern for my friend and bravery.

We left, in the qualis clearly instructing the boys to come before it got dark. Half an hour later we still have no news from the boys who were supposed to come in the sumo. I was getting worried by now, and decided to go back to investigate. By then steer and gang returned with wood, roti's, pork fry and lots of water and pepsi. And I was too amused when they said the pork fry was the best they ever had. Or almost. Helped them unload the wood and headed out to help my friend and prove my bravery. Started the qualis only to find two headlamps approaching me. It was the sumo. Everyone was laughing. With almost tears in their eyes. They all pointed to the passengers seat at the front. I saw a ghost, with a white head and the rest I couldn't see. I was about to faint, when someone quickly said pls get blue boy out of the front. Infact, it was a polythene bag that was covered on his face. I sure am blind and fainthearted.

Then we pulled out two chairs for the stalwarts charan and v1p3r. While they sat watching stars (no, not in the sky) we lit the campfire to huge applause and the drinks were out in no time. Drinking, eating pulling each others legs were the mantra for the next two hours. Then we went out to get some food for our veggie's and non-pork eaters. On return we got to taste the BBQ. It was really amazing I tell you. Thanks to zak and the rest who fried it. And then the first serving of BBQ got over. With nothing to do but wait for more fire to burn we started to talk ( funnily after steer made all of us shut up and sit around the fire). Talks ranged from me being a virgin (or so they thought ;-) to KB secrecy to pregnancy to pistons and rings and sleeves. Most of which were related to me except for KB's pregnancy. And then I guess someone farted. Must be KB and it was an end to all discussions.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 11th June 2007 at 18:00.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:01   #51
BHPian

Some more pics

Don`t have too many pictures, posting a few I did manage to take...

BHPians on fluids...

Steeroid making sure the crowd maintains discipline and everybody drinks their share of Vodka.

V1P3R tried too hard to comply.

The morning after, view from the guest house. That is one beautiful place.

Recounting the adventures from the night...

Steeroid "reclaiming" in the Safari.

"Of course, I was never drunk." - V1p3r

One "group photo" before we leave.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:19   #52
BHPian

Few more from the trip back.

Some really nice and empty sections on the way back.

Condor's ride looking good under the shade.

Charan's ride. Soon on its way to Bangalore. And it going to run 2 Bar/30 PSI...
Old 11th June 2007, 18:21   #53
BHPian

Mcl - I dont think what steer and tadu bought was pork fry !!.
Or was it, Steer ?

Last edited by artofzen : 11th June 2007 at 18:23.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:30   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
Or was it, Steer ?
Nop, that was poth-erachi.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:33   #55
BANNED

Everyone went silent. We heard the Dicor start and headlamps on. We see a confident steeroid asking everyone to quiten up. He smelt something. No, it wasn't our dear friend KB. It was the smell of elephant dung. And soon, the dogs began barking. We all were rushing into cars pointing them into every direction and make sure we had an all round visibility of the farm. Few were scared, few others were hoping they would spot something and make the trip worthwhile. And sooner than later, I spotted something. Yes, I am blind, or so they say. But two gleaming eyes it sure were. Tiger? Lion? Bison? Elephant? Wild boar? Wild dogs? First thing I did is notice where our stalwarts were. These were the names that were running around in our minds. Quicksilvers car pointed in the direction I did. Soon enough we spotted the animal. It was a COW ! No, I didn't intend to play a prank.

Inspite of this we all looked around as the smell only grew stronger and with it steeroid's confidence. And then we went back to the fireplace. Cooked and ate more BBQ, beef fry and drank more. Then, we fed v1p3r some noodles, electrol, and watched him sink his face into the bowl of noodles. Then some massages later we left him alone, well actually he went to visit the throne as JK calls it . For the next two hours we are all busy talking. And this time the smell was really really strong. Once again we ran and switched all the cars back on to see if we could notice any kind of wildlife. We realized that only charan was asleep and akshay was on the throne for almost 2.5hrs now. We ran inside and scared them saying elephant attack and got them out. Akshay hurried out really fast. We should have tried this ages back. Few of them were quite scared to attend nature's call out in the open. And, charan came out too. His first question was "Have you turned on the electrical fence?". The seriousness in his tone scared most of us. And within no time he was off with the watchman to turn on the fence in the sumo.

Rest of the developments coming up soon. And tadu, those are some nice pics. You seemed to have done the opening ceremony of vodka king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen
Or was it, Steer ?
As long as its meat I dont mind what animal it comes from. Except for sea food. Maybe you dont know the reason why I am fat. Or why blue boy is called Koli.

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 11th June 2007 at 18:38.
Old 11th June 2007, 18:49   #56
BHPian

great Pics tadu. glad to see another pana FZ series user.

Few more pics:

The quick..silvers

Hey...Teacher(s)...leave us kids alone...

Calypso or Calling tarzen?
Old 11th June 2007, 19:16   #57
BHPian

mclaren...good going & waiting for the next issue..

Pics cont....

Water Colors?

SILENT Valley? Not really....Look who is coming...

Zak needs only a small 1..

V1P3R..before the vodka, had gud audience....

You know what kari did? You f***ing listen to me.......Charan & Steer

Contd...
Old 11th June 2007, 19:25   #58
BANNED

The sumo took a really long time to get back. And we were all relieved that the fences were on. We all then decided to have dinner and go to bed. But, we had to wait. v1p3r was back in action. To his better self, teasing others and putting out witty wise cracks. We seemed to have missed him in those few hours. Really. Can't imagine how much more fun it would have been with him lingering around. But we had enough fun at his expense. Akshay we are sorry about it. Next time I shall try my best to let you share the honour of babysitting me or ishaan. Though you will have a much easier time. Because once I loose it I make it a point to eat and go to bed.

Then steer went and slept in the dicor, while we started chatting about TBHP. Almost everything under the sun that happenes/d on and off the forum, KB's ICE & tuning box, elf rant, and some pics of KB supposed hot @$$ that went around.

We got into the house, pulled the bedspreads and lay down. Akshay and charan were sharing one bed. And someone was reiterating the point about sucking since afternoon. Then others were running around clicking photos of these two. And then steeroid jumped up scratching himself. I started, then like a pack of cards all started. Soon harrie, zak, nikki all of us were scratching ourselves. Bloody bedbugs. We headed out and sat in the open surrounding the fire. And suddenly we heard a noise. And the next minute the power went out. The noise was more pronounce. I suggested we get inside. Steer had other ideas, he poured petrol into the fire and made it bright. In the process, we figured out that the noise was coming from inside the house. It was our dear KB . Seriously, no one is joking here.

We continued to sit around lazing around talking about wildlife and what to do when you spot what animal. Time was some 3:30 by now I guess. Only ones awake are harrie, steeroid, aha and myself I guess. Then we decided to go for a drive. Woke up the rest and left. Though v1p3r and some 3 others stayed back to catch their 40 winks.

On our way, we had clearly instructed everyone to stay quite when we approach or spot anything. Zak's sumo stopped. We were behind half thinking they might have spotted an elephant. They start to move, only then we realize that this bugger KB has actually got down from the truck and trying to go ahead and see whats happening . We pulled him inside, abused him a little. He argued, saying elephants were his best friends and he knew to speak their lingo apart from looking like a mini one himself. We weren't amused. Then we realized that these guys had stopped for a photo shoot of the sunrise. Whew, alls well that ends well.

We reached an amazing non-existant road. It looked like it was bang in the middle of the forest. Though as it was bright we couldn't spot anything. Except for our modern looking ancestors at the chai shop. We paid 150 bucks at the TN check post. Steer was angry, unwilling and in murdurous mood. We carried on driving for another 5kms. Stopped for a photo shop, and turned back. Half anticipating that steeroid might run havoc at the check post. Instead, we passed the the check post. Got into the kerala border. Stopped for coffee and then he says "shall we go take care of him?" . Lol.

We had breakfast, got back to the farm. Wished all goodbye, took our freebies from zak and headed out. All in all it was a fun day. Moreso a fun night. I am lucky that I could make it. Really.
Old 11th June 2007, 19:27   #59
Senior - BHPian

Great Pics, mansidea & Tadu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Few more from the trip back...
Some really nice and empty sections on the way back....
Charan's ride. Soon on its way to Bangalore. And it going to run 2 Bar/30 PSI...
Tadu, the trip-back pics are really great! Beautiful landscape. I love the one with your Elantra on the LHS. Very wallpaper-worthy.

So v1p3r brainwashed Charan too! Mohit was completely entranced back at the Hard Rock bar. We should print a statutory warning on v1p3r's tshirt

JK, where are your pics? Condor needs to wash and scan his, so we'll allow one week's time
Old 11th June 2007, 19:32   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post

A plymoth spotted in front of the Race course CCD, in coimby

i have seen two more well restored oldies in this house. a merc and a beautiful bright red sunbeam.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks