Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2007, 11:50   #61
Senior - BHPian

@Hell Kuul: That's a nice paintjob on the Amby. Have heard a great deal about you. Looking forward to meeting u sometime.

@sabret00the: it seems we share a common hobby (or is it passion?!) of car sketching. Will show u my designs sometime. Trouble is, they're scattered all over and I'm too lazy to scan them
Old 7th July 2007, 14:19   #62
BHPian

@ planet_rocker : I'd try my best to make it...but as told u the reason in the pm that I cant commit anything right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
@sabret00the: it seems we share a common hobby (or is it passion?!) of car sketching. Will show u my designs sometime. Trouble is, they're scattered all over and I'm too lazy to scan them
ya sketching cars used to be a hobby for me long time back...coz since childhood I wanted to be a designer....lots of things have changed since then for better or for worse...I'm no where related to the auto industry and hence cant allot that much time to my hobby anymore....I still have all my sketches in a file though...they're priceless to me

Last edited by sabret00the : 7th July 2007 at 14:26.
Old 7th July 2007, 18:26   #63
BHPian

Hey am also into sketching. Do any of you guys render it in any software?? In fact had got admission at Coventry School of Designs in UK for automotive design & engineering but damn, my realtives told dad that it was too young age to let me go there. Now again I have to dream about that only after 4 years.
Old 7th July 2007, 20:42   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhiraj View Post
Hey am also into sketching. Do any of you guys render it in any software?? In fact had got admission at Coventry School of Designs in UK for automotive design & engineering but damn, my realtives told dad that it was too young age to let me go there. Now again I have to dream about that only after 4 years.
hey u still have the chance....dont u?
Old 7th July 2007, 22:47   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hell Kuul dont come down till next year. It will be a pleaseure to drive "to" and "from" the venue. Anyway how lovely AMBARTIN, AMBEDES-BENDOR and AMBORGHINI-TACHTACH
Old 9th July 2007, 04:29   #66
BHPian

WOOOW Sabertooth has some awesome drawings there mmm let me see i can probably find some that are possibly 30 or so years old.. and show you what guys like you did then... i also noticed Adhiraj talking about the VRC... (virtual rally championship) ... Adhiraj you will be glad to know that they have funded a ticket for me and i will be in Bangalore this weekend to show them the concept ,and how to run it...and then we will set a date start a championship... If you guys in Kolkatta... cal as i would call it.. are interested in Racing the old or new or classic cars on the worlds best tracks around the we could start a Virtual Racinr seriese in Cal...it need a dedicated crew, and a bunch or motoring fanatics... The racing is real and has all the thrills .. im posting a clip for you guys to see what its like... the quality of the clip is poor as the resolution if bad... the real game has brillant graphics... and every car you have on the screen is beeing driven by someone in the room... (not in this clip) ... the clicking sound you hear is me changing gears, and the steering you see is actually my hands on the steering.... now before you guys start going "off topic" .. its not... this is motoring enjoyment for calcuttans... have a look at it and if you guys are interested .. we could probably do one in Kolkatta... INTER CLUB... INTER SCHOOL... INTER COMPANY.... or dare i say... Inter PARA...(locality)... inter College?,,, the possibilities are endless, ..im also posting a Rally clip which is one that i made for the Bangalore boys, and they really do want to have this....

lets see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is the rally one

Old 9th July 2007, 19:10   #67
Senior - BHPian

Bump!

members who have confirmed as of now:
1. planet_rocker
2. shuvd
3. adhiraj
4. razor4047
5. Rudra Sen
6. toiingg
7. shuvc (??)
8. BlackPearl
9. Rajarshi (BP's friend)
10. neil_law (yet to get final confirmation)
11. tathagata (-do-)
12. Garipagol (-do-)

what about the rest? come on yaar! it will be fun. you can always tag along your family / friends.

@ Hell Kuul - we can always do it here. BlackPearl / adhiraj and me are part of Car Rally @ Kolkata Orkut Community and we can involve the guys and see if it can be managed. the only guy who can take the initiative in that group is Amittrajit Ghosh / Sunny.

@ sabre - i have not received any PM. please let us know

Last edited by planet_rocker : 9th July 2007 at 19:17.
Old 9th July 2007, 19:17   #68
BHPian

Is the venue finalised yet ? Where are we going ?
Old 9th July 2007, 19:19   #69
Senior - BHPian

@ toiingg - nahi re! but date is fixed on 22nd July, Sunday. Venue and POA ka khichri paak raha hai. check ur mail box na!
Old 9th July 2007, 19:52   #70
BHPian

Am in. see you guys on 22nd there.
Old 10th July 2007, 00:51   #71
BHPian

Guys sorry for the above double posting, didnt notice the list.

@ Niaz Uncle, when are you coming to Bangalore?? Am also shifting there by mid of August, in the mean time met up with ChetanRS n my last visit & got myself updated. Once I am done with the relocation, will join you guys full fledged.
Old 11th July 2007, 13:12   #72
Senior - BHPian

@ guys - my 2cents for the POA - lets meet in front of WIPRO / Nicco Park and from there we can go for a small back to back drive around Rajarhat - do a photo shoot (if possible) and gather at Sanjha Chulha / Sher-e-Punjab for lunch. AFAIK, both S-e-P and SC serve "fuel for us" - if they dont then we can later gather somewhere (open to all whoever wants to make it) in the evening and hang out for a daaru.

Meet at: in front of Nicco Park / WIPRO
Time: 11.30am - 12.00pm
Lunch / Daaru: S-e-P / SC (depends)

what say?

PS: Zappo is in town - i tried getting in touch with him through PM - havent heard from him yet - if i get through him, i'l arrange for a mini meet and let you guys know through SMS / PM.

Kisike pass Zappo ka mobile number hai?
Old 11th July 2007, 14:08   #73
Senior - BHPian

Got in touch with Zappo. He's in town on some family business and is very tied up. Don't think he'll have time to meet up this time.
@Zappo: next time dude... keep us in your schedule
Old 11th July 2007, 14:39   #74
Senior - BHPian

@ razor - oh! yeah i guess next time we will have Zappo with us. send text to you guys though. ignore them.
Old 11th July 2007, 15:15   #75
Team-BHP Support

Guys let me know little in advance about meeting spot. I'll take a cab and come there OR, I can meet somebody half way. Let me know where to meet.

I'll come from Tollygunge by the way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks