Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2007, 20:33   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
i am not even able to source the front side lamps (LHS one is old and faded)
What? You dont have a pan-wallah's shop nearby?!

Last edited by normally_crazy : 25th July 2007 at 21:34.
Old 25th July 2007, 01:57   #212
Team-BHP Support

Abbe fir kya hua? Kuchh aage bhi post karo. You guys ran an encore this evening, right? At Gariahat mall...
Old 25th July 2007, 02:06   #213
Team-BHP Support

The meet was good and Rudra Da gave us the treat.. we are again planning to meet tomorrow... after the meet I had a blast of time dragging with the Baleno and Swift of Sunny and Sourav... have taken some some videos on the AJC Flyover... will post them soon... aftre the runs again bumped inti Shuvd at Sharma Dhaba coming out of taxi... sorry tottring out of a taxi ...lol
Old 25th July 2007, 02:32   #214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Abbe fir kya hua? Kuchh aage bhi post karo. You guys ran an encore this evening, right? At Gariahat mall...
Probably the hangover of that!
Old 25th July 2007, 09:05   #215
Senior - BHPian

Good Morning guys!

the members who made it to the mini meet:
shuvd
planet_rocker
Blackpearl
Rudra da.

another great daaru meet as usual - the only thing we discussed - cars as usual - BlackPearl's close-encounter wala stories were really scary. Rudra da told us about "Life In Bangalore - the Bong Connection". shuvd didnt speak much - so did i.

@ Rudra da - hope you felt comfortable in th rear seat - actually nobody uses the rear seat in my car - i have pushed back the front seats back - leaving no leg room for the rear passenger.

babhishek, razor, shuvc, neil law, toiingg, Sudipto couldnt make it to the meet. we missed you guys. i have missed all the "Test Drive Meets" but somehow i make it up through these Mini Meets.

@ BlackPearl - arey upload the videos in Youtube and PM them to me. BTW - Team BHP doesnt support any Street Racing - so if you upload the videos here - your posts may be deleted by the MOD. so it will be better not to upload them here in Team BHP.

Kolkata "Gola" Meet Part 3 - The Midnight Run for a Glass of Lassi

Rudra da, BlackPearl & shuvd are planning for another Mini Meet today - those who missed the first two gola meets are being requested to "present please" themselves at the meet. please get in touch with shuvd, BP or Rudra da for details later in the evening.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 25th July 2007 at 09:09.
Old 25th July 2007, 09:31   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
... aftre the runs again bumped inti Shuvd at Sharma Dhaba coming out of taxi... sorry tottring out of a taxi ...lol
Black Pearl, the correct term is crawling out of a taxi!
Old 25th July 2007, 10:47   #217
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ Rudra da - hope you felt comfortable in th rear seat - actually nobody uses the rear seat in my car - i have pushed back the front seats back - leaving no leg room for the rear passenger.
please ignore the typo! didnt check before posting.
Old 25th July 2007, 11:40   #218
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
The meet was good and Rudra Da gave us the treat..
Hmmm... Very unfair Sir, all in Kol.... Where is the Bangalore treat?????

So every evening is meeting time in kol...

Abhi
Old 25th July 2007, 11:42   #219
Team-BHP Support

We were talking about your Kolkata trip.
Old 25th July 2007, 11:49   #220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
We were talking about your Kolkata trip.
Yahooooo !!! I am discussed in Kol.... Feeling like meeting u guys and move around in planets Fiat ....

Abhi
Old 25th July 2007, 12:08   #221
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Yahooooo !!! I am discussed in Kol.... Feeling like meeting u guys and move around in planets Fiat ....

Abhi
come on then! another blr-cal-blr drive?
Old 25th July 2007, 12:09   #222
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post

Abhi
yes! we talked about your trip to Kolkata last year & your alloy n tyre buying spree.

@ akroy - drive around in my fiat - most welcome. if by then the other bong comes back from "Taxus" - check out his Rampyari - she is a real beauty. do let me know in advance and we can plan for another meet.

@ SAM - please let us know in advance when you will be here - it will be great to meet The Lord of Yetis.

@ zappo - same goes out to you as well. dont worry about the ride - i am sure we can sort that part out.
Old 25th July 2007, 14:33   #223
Team-BHP Support

abhijit next time you make that blr-kol-blr run do let me know... may be i can also try and hop in from hydbd.

as i can see you guys are having one hell of a time there. and a meeting every evening, wow! hee hee heeee... this is something that always pulls me towards kolkata. the life... aahhh... bliss. i seriously gotta think about my switch to kolkata now. din din aarki ichhe taa baarchhe jaa bujhchhi.
Old 25th July 2007, 15:22   #224
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
abhijit next time you make that blr-kol-blr run do let me know... may be i can also try and hop in from hydbd.

as i can see you guys are having one hell of a time there. and a meeting every evening, wow! hee hee heeee... this is something that always pulls me towards kolkata. the life... aahhh... bliss. i seriously gotta think about my switch to kolkata now. din din aarki ichhe taa baarchhe jaa bujhchhi.
Sure Zappo da...We can meet up at Vijayawada and then Vroom

Amakeo Kolkata tanchhe, ki kori, bujhte parchhi na... Also got a nice offer from CTS, Kol....
Anyway not at the moment....kuch saal ke bad....

Abhi

Last edited by akroy : 25th July 2007 at 15:25.
Old 25th July 2007, 21:27   #225
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
if by then the other bong comes back from "Taxus" -
At this rate I will soon become a Teco from Texas and you will have to put up with my "pearl" effect head.

BTW, yesterday took the little Merc to near the landing and take off areas of the Dallas airport (you can actually see those beasts land and take off and its as close as you can probably get). Dallas airport is a very busy airport with multiple runways and on each you have an aircraft landing/taking off every minute.

I just wanted to connect little Merc's "Boom" (that's what she calls her toy 747) with what she calls "plane" (little object she see's inthe sky, flying about). she was very excited watching those "little objects" grow by the second and the final size was what was even making me excited, and the smoke after touchdown from the tyres (thats pure adrenaline). Then the sounds of the aircraft heard from close by while taking off on the main runway - whoops.

Anyway the result now is that even those little objects in the sky has become "Boom".

Oh Forgot to mention, I out-dragged a 747

Last edited by 1100D : 25th July 2007 at 21:34.

Most Viewed