Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Would you / your wife / girlfriend be interested in being part of this session
Yes and we are ok with paying whatever nominal amount may be charged 3 100.00%
Yes, but we do not want to pay for this 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2022, 15:27   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP Meet with lady drivers | October, 2022

Hi All,
After discussion with DogNDamsel12 about the safe driving workshop for women (Safe Driving Workshop for 10 Women via "She Must Drive" and R-THREE) that she had conducted with SS-Traveler, we now know that she is available in Bangalore between October 22nd - 26th. We are beginning to work on the logistics and would like to do a dip-stick check of how many lady BHPians / spouses of BHPians based out of Bangalore would be willing to participate in a session like this.

It is going to be an interactive session and will be a good place to network with each other for the ladies.

Hence, if I can get some kind of confirmations I could start looking for a suitable place to organise this (preferably central Bangalore so that it is equidistant to everyone).

Please note that there may be a minimal cost/head involved that may be required to be paid for the usage of the place and may be the food/drinks. I would be in a better position to confirm this after I have a confirmation from the participants.

[Shameless ask:] Do we have any BHPian who has a good place and would be willing to host the ladies for the afternoon/evening?

The poll will close by the 9th October so that I can do the actual bookings and can confirm the details to everyone.

Last edited by normaltusker : 27th September 2022 at 15:32. Reason: Added details regarding the last date to vote.
normaltusker is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th September 2022, 15:42   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Meet with lady drivers | October, 2022

Excellent initiative. Have voted yes (still need to get the +1's view but I'm sure she'll agree to this). Just a suggestion - planning this on a weekend (22nd/23rd) over weekdays (24th-26th) might itself make a difference in # of people attending. I'd suggest getting that cleared as early as possible; especially given that a lot of bhpians/+1s might not be game driving across the city on a weekday (given the traffic woes) to the meeting point.
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2022, 15:52   #3
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Meet with lady drivers | October, 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Just a suggestion - planning this on a weekend (22nd/23rd) over weekdays (24th-26th) might itself make a difference in # of people attending. I'd suggest getting that cleared as early as possible; especially given that a lot of bhpians/+1s might not be game driving across the city on a weekday (given the traffic woes) to the meeting point.
Yes, since DogNDamsel12 is here since 22nd, i had similar thoughts as well. Probably 23rd if feasible.
Old 6th October 2022, 10:55   #4
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Meet with lady drivers | October, 2022

Looks like there are not too many people around due to the long weekend. We will have to revisit the schedule to some other date probably after the holidays.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks