Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2022, 08:21   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: A Super Sedan Sunday | Fast Cars & Lunch | Team-BHP Bangalore Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.AD View Post
Great cars, a nice drive, a sumptuous lunch, catching up with old friends and meeting new friends, and lovely weather for the whole day! This is how I would remember my last Sunday.
AD, thank you for burning the midnight oil for this lovely write-up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
The main agenda for this meet was to help itwasntme decide and finalize on his 2nd car. lol.
We made that discussion into a full fledged meet over lunch thanks to Robimahanta. We also were successful in our agenda
At lunch there was a magic show where the magician tried to turn Suhaas’ Skoda into a 328i. Suhaas was unhappy because it didn't work:
, I thank my lucky stars it was a strictly 'mocktail' outing hence I was spared further questioning about my use case. They were on the verge of booking a conference room and getting deep into the matter! But seriously, thank you everyone, especially Ajit & Viddy.

Suhas may have looked a little unhappy because while he was busy, we (at his table) ensured his much anticipated special grill order disappeared like magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post
Eagerly waiting to see the one that ‘itwasntme’ picks up next.
Thank you for your patient assistance to my many inane queries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
I am going to take a safe guess here, it's the Tucson? I see 'itwasntme' lurking on the thread off late... and no, I am not stalking , I have been actively following The 3, Tucson & Kodiaq threads for obvious reasons & he is active in two of them.
Tucson diesel base variant was a close contender, BUT we would have had to hand a ~39L brand new vehicle to a chauffeur from day one. Could not stomach that thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen View Post
What car did itwasntme finalize on?
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5432794
itwasntme is offline   (7) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks