Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2022, 09:51   #16

Re: Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet

Nice to see the smiling faces out there and why not, when like minded people meet togather this is what supposed to happen.

But how do you guys plan for a trip togather? Do you have any whats app group or something? Yes, I want to be a part of it, if possible. I don't want to miss all the fun.
soulfuel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th December 2022, 12:54   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfuel View Post
Nice to see the smiling faces out there and why not, when like minded people meet togather this is what supposed to happen.

But how do you guys plan for a trip togather? Do you have any whats app group or something? Yes, I want to be a part of it, if possible. I don't want to miss all the fun.
We have multiple WA groups. Normally planning's happen in the elitist of them

To get in one, first attend a TeamBhp meet and get to know members in real life.
Samfromindia is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th December 2022, 18:09   #18
BHPian

Re: Weekend at Mandarmoni- Kolkata TEAM-BHP Meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHI_1512 View Post
Here’s to the next, cheers
I never realized that you were writing the TL till the link was shared in our WA group. Finally got around to reading it, and needless to say you have captured the spirit and fun of our trip perfectly through your words and pictures. It was the first time that I did a 1N2D Mandarmani trip - had always felt that 1N was not enough, but I stand corrected now. What matters is the company, and thanks to all of you, both Ananya and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Team BHP Bengal is like a family now, and am eagerly looking forward to our next trip!
Neversaygbye is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th December 2022, 20:42   #19
BANNED

A great photologue ABHI 1512 - minimal prose and straight from the heart! As a recent arrival in Kolkata, I envy the camaraderie and warmth apparent in your group. I'm 71 and a car buff like everyone on the forum, though our trips in recent years have had to be curtailed due to knee issues!
Being die-hard dog-lovers, both of us found the retrievers in your group to be splendid creatures who love travelling!

With your permission I’d like to attach a few photos from our trips to Uttaranchal with our own extended family. They brought enormous sunshine into our lives and we miss them dearly.
Attached Thumbnails
Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-dscf0246.jpg  

Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-dscf0267.jpg  

Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-darth2.jpg  

Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-p1030336.jpg  

Attached Images

shashanka is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 15th December 2022, 20:53   #20
BHPian

Thanks a lot Abhi da for penning down our trip. It was really an amazing trip full of fun for the superb companions that we had! Looking forward to the upcoming trips!

And posting a photo of the birthday boy(Abhi1512) today, while he was getting ready for the underwater party!

Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-44250b9544aa406f93b6043047273ee2.jpeg

And a photo of the treasure hunt under water:

Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-c37518c277e244d5939085fda52a2f12.jpeg

And a photo of cute furry legged mates
Attached Thumbnails
Weekend at Mandarmoni - Kolkata Team-BHP Meet-76cef96bf47f481aacd0a82570954d15.jpeg  

Last edited by H0RSEPOWER : 15th December 2022 at 20:57.
H0RSEPOWER is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th December 2022, 00:46   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0RSEPOWER View Post

And a photo of cute furry legged mates
Lovely retrievers . I just gawk at the effort to keep their coats clean in the sand.

I'm a retriever lover as well but of the Labrador kind, primarily because of the relative ease in cleaning their coats.

I definitely plan to join one of these drives if I'm in Calcutta at the right time.

Keep rocking bondhugon
cooldip is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2022, 23:33   #22
BHPian

Excellent account of a fun trip, I am sure you guys had even more fun than what the pictures already depict. The portrait photography and the underwater photos clubbed with Dibya singing are gems in their own way. Wish you all merry christmas and happy new year in advance. Feel like visiting a seaside destination soon looking at all the photos.
haisaikat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2023, 19:18   #23
BHPian

Hi, seems a very enjoyable trip, would love to be part of the next one.

Am planning a trip to Mandarmoni and would appreciate help with route and things to see and avoid.
TheFonz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2023, 21:26   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
Hi, seems a very enjoyable trip, would love to be part of the next one.

Am planning a trip to Mandarmoni and would appreciate help with route and things to see and avoid.
Would be lovely if you can join on our next, whenever that happens. Meanwhile, regarding Mandarmoni- it’s a straight forward road now a days with good surface all along. One can take the newly built seaside road from Kanthi as well but for that one still has to pass through narrow roads which ideally I would suggest to avoid. The main highway has been widened now and boasts of very good surface. Enjoy the drive and the local fish delicacies while being there. Have fun,

Regards.
ABHI_1512 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed