Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2023, 12:54   #76
BHPian

Re: Mumbai + Pune Meet | 19th February 2023 @ Mapro Lonavla

Great to see such an enthusiastic crowd ... I missed it this time. Hoping to join the next meetup around Pune/Mumbai.
ketan007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 13:37   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post
Guess this meet was a long time coming!
Then, the customary Team-BHP family pic :-
(missed BHPian PSM_360 in this pic, guess he arrived bit later)

This being just my 2nd meet in the last 10 years, have to admit that such meets are a great place to share 'n' care for our loved ones (yes, the ones over here on the forum)!
Requesting other folks to chime in with other pics that you may have clicked.
We also missed BHPian waspune in the group pic, he was late too. He can be seen on his red BMW G310R motorbike in the ride out video shared by PSM_360.

JoshMachine, I'm feeling privileged that I was part of both the meets!
Let's meet more often so that you keep recognizing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM_360 View Post
It was my first Team-BHP meet. I met with like-minded, welcoming, knowledgeable automotive enthusiasts.

For some reason, I got a bit late and missed joining the team at the Pune gathering point, so went straight to the well-selected venue.

Here are some photos and videos from my side.
Thanks man for the bike ride out video. I missed checking out the Lancers in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisalmeriya View Post
Wow, Wow, Wow! Amazing experience from my 1st Team-BHP meets and could not have been a Sunday better spent!

I must say my boy got to experience the camaraderie of like-minded petrolheads for the first time today and was indulged by all the BHPians at the meet.
Very cheerful kids, gives me motivation to bring my daughter on some meet!

One of the attractions for the biker folks was the Super Meteor 650 of the super lucky owner prayaglele
Mumbai + Pune Meet | 19th February 2023 @ Mapro Lonavla-img_20230219_104443.jpg
SM650 felt much relaxed than my Interceptor, I took a spin in the parking lot!

Nice meeting you Mumbai riders! Cheers to your spirit for the return leg under the sun and in the Mumbai traffic. Hope you had enough strawberry milkshakes.

Dhruv Shetty - next meet, bring your Inty 650
TheDarkKnight - Nice meeting you, we should have clicked twinning pics of our same riding boots!

Mumbai + Pune Meet | 19th February 2023 @ Mapro Lonavla-img20230219wa0003.jpg
On the way back to Pune, 4 out of 6 bikes were red!

It always feels great to meet crazy petrolheads which gives one the assurance that we're not alone!
Till we meet again, let the craziness prevail.

Cheers,
surjaonwheelz
(Red/black RE Interceptor 650)

Last edited by surjaonwheelz : 20th February 2023 at 13:42.
surjaonwheelz is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 14:09   #78
Team-BHP Support

Nice pics guys. Looks like a great meetup.

Is that red Honda a VFR 1200? That's quite a rare beauty if that's the case - was perhaps the first DCT that Honda ever brought to India. I recall seeing it at their Mumbai showroom years ago when it was somewhere on that saki naka / marol road. I don't know that area too well but somewhere there. Still remember the sales guy then was a guy called Partho or similar.
Axe77 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 14:21   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Ample parking for walk-in customers is a major reason for choosing this venue in Lonavala.
Got your pm Sir,

Feeling extremely sad I couldn't join. Next time I will make sure I can.

Awesome pics as seen above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
Day & Date: Sunday, 19th Feb 2023
Navin Sir, we could have gone together too.

I am sure you all must have had immense fun meeting like minded T-Bhipan's from the forum and their rides.
The Great is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 14:22   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
I believe my Mitsubishi Lancer was the oldest of all the cars in the line up today
Surely! But nothing of that age showed given the very good care that you have been providing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhruv Shetty View Post
A Sunday morning well spent with folks who are interested in cars and bikes and talk about them and a another reason to go for a ride. Looking forward to the next one.
Special thanks to you, since it was you who initiated the meet discussion few weeks ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM_360 View Post
For some reason, I got a bit late and missed joining the team at the Pune gathering point, so went straight to the well-selected venue.
--
Grabbed a chance for a group pic later.
Great to see this, thanks!

Quote:
Here are some photos and videos from my side.
--
And my Mitsubishi Cedia Sports
--
Thanks for posting additional pics and the video. Your Cedia Sports was amazing and looked like it can give quite a few, a run for their money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaisalmeriya View Post
I must say my boy got to experience the camaraderie of like-minded petrolheads for the first time today and was indulged by all the BHPians at the meet. Special mention to BHPian JoshMachine to let him experience his Audi A4 and BHPian navin_v8 to spark his inquisitiveness with his Lancer's open hood and the tech talk.
Thanks, your son deserves all the praise he is getting. Its a rare gift to have at his age, something that we BHPians can appreciate a lot
I believe with some curated access and guidance from you, he could well be on this forum in the near future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjaonwheelz View Post
We also missed BHPian waspune in the group pic, he was late too. He can be seen on his red BMW G310R motorbike in the ride out video shared by PSM_360.
Apologies, missed to mention this.

Quote:
JoshMachine, I'm feeling privileged that I was part of both the meets!
Let's meet more often so that you keep recognizing me
Sure Chief!
All of us can recognize you from a distance now

Quote:
On the way back to Pune, 4 out of 6 bikes were red!
Wow, some sight it must have been!
JoshMachine is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 14:25   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe77 View Post
Nice pics guys. Looks like a great meetup.

Is that red Honda a VFR 1200? That's quite a rare beauty if that's the case - was perhaps the first DCT that Honda ever brought to India. I recall seeing it at their Mumbai showroom years ago when it was somewhere on that saki naka / marol road. I don't know that area too well but somewhere there. Still remember the sales guy then was a guy called Partho or similar.
That indeed is my VFR1200F DCT. I too remember meeting Partho at the Honda showroom in Sakinaka back in the day
ashtorque is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 19:00   #82

My first Team-BHP meet was a great experience riding along with the Bhpians and hoping to have longer rides along with yall.

As I am not supported by my parents to ride a bike for long distances I rent out various bikes and have a blast of a time.

This time I was on a TVS Apache RR310 along with my friends on RE Himalayan and a Gixxer.

Mumbai + Pune Meet | 19th February 2023 @ Mapro Lonavla-whatsapp-image-20230220-6.52.16-pm.jpeg

Mumbai + Pune Meet | 19th February 2023 @ Mapro Lonavla-whatsapp-image-20230220-6.54.43-pm.jpeg
santra is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 20th February 2023, 22:09   #83
BHPian

Lovely photos guys ! Really wished I could have made it considering Lonavala is barely an hours away from Navi Mumbai :(

But loved the photos. My eyes immediately went to that beautiful Honda VFR1200 ! Have yet to see one in the flesh.
bf1983 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 21st February 2023, 01:15   #84
BHPian

Nice pics! I would've definitely made it had I seen the thread��. Maybe next time. Is the meet held around the same time every year? Or does it happen multiple times?
Old 21st February 2023, 09:34   #85
BHPian

Very nice photos & good location. Need to be attentive to notice this thread earlier. I would have loved to join. Hope to join next time.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 21st February 2023 at 10:13. Reason: fotos > photos
Old 21st February 2023, 10:27   #86
Senior - BHPian

Nice set of pics, could have joined but had returned home late at night from Bangalore after visiting the Aero Show. Hope to join next time.
Old 21st February 2023, 11:30   #87
BHPian

Wow Wow ! Lovely set of pics and blogs. Really missed the fun. Will catch up for sure next time. Do let me know for sure
Old 25th February 2023, 18:18   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMachine View Post

Pune-Mumbai meet @ Mapro, Lonavala 19Feb

18 fantastic cars + 10 fantastic superbikes + 41 fantastic folks + 3 fantastic kids = a classical Team-BHP meet!
Looks like an amazing meet. Unfortunately I had to drop out due to personal reasons. Mapro seems to be a go to for all Mumbai - Pune meets. 28 vehicles are surely a good number, but I am sure the participants would have doubled (or tripled) if the stars of the show (GTO, Karan and the likes) came up like 2020 meet
Samfromindia is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2023, 02:35   #89
BHPian

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, is the next meet plan in works or have thought of? If not can there be a discussion kicked off? Missed the last meet and eagerly waiting for next.
indie_honda is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2023, 19:05   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indie_honda View Post
Please excuse my lack of knowledge, is the next meet plan in works or have thought of? If not can there be a discussion kicked off? Missed the last meet and eagerly waiting for next.
People are mostly doing mini meets with their Bhpian friends. We are all waiting for GTO now to organize an epic Mumbai Pune meet
Samfromindia is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks