Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2007, 15:21   #16
BHPian

Avenger guy counted in. .. can sombody post the head count at present. ... avi/ raj .. im gonna call you guys cause im very confused about the meeting place. Will call you in the morning. Chao
Old 26th July 2007, 15:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Thanks mobike008 and kkr2k2. Really feeling tempted. Gotta consult my physiotherapist to see if he can spare me on Saturday.BTW, I live in Katriya hotel lane at Somajiguda.

kkr2k2, my wife is taking the car on Sat, so bad luck!! Looks like I gotta hop in to yours on mobike008's---if I am not wrong, it is a Viva or Accent, right ?
Old 26th July 2007, 16:22   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Where is our mayavi (Suren knows what it means)?. He doesn't seem to be any kind of list and appears in photo shoot out. Do you feel someone is following you??
anyway all the best. I assume the list of fast cars increasing these days. Hope can be there in next meet.
Gone are the days of being followed. Shortly coming up are the days when there's going to be yet another car smoking me (man I'd have to buy them fog lights). Hey Raj, high time you brought along your Indica for the drives to keep me company.

The next time i'm coming for a drive i'm going to take a headstart and leave the previous evening to the destination guys. Otherwise it just ain't right and it just ain't fair. Keeping up with the monsters with my poor lil santro at the age that I am in seems to be a hard thing to do.

When are you back kutlee? Stuff for the OHC in place?
Old 26th July 2007, 18:46   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Gone are the days of being followed. Shortly coming up are the days when there's going to be yet another car smoking me (man I'd have to buy them fog lights). Hey Raj, high time you brought along your Indica for the drives to keep me company.

The next time i'm coming for a drive i'm going to take a headstart and leave the previous evening to the destination guys. Otherwise it just ain't right and it just ain't fair. Keeping up with the monsters with my poor lil santro at the age that I am in seems to be a hard thing to do.
"Suren! I want a pic of the S10 and Viva, please overtake!"
Old 26th July 2007, 18:54   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
kkr2k2, my wife is taking the car on Sat, so bad luck!! Looks like I gotta hop in to yours on mobike008's---if I am not wrong, it is a Viva or Accent, right ?
@ vnabhi :- theres a blaze and a avenger as well. If wanna more breeze... Hop in.

@ suren:- get more intake (Rum,Whiskey, Beer......) Im sure your car will move faster
Old 26th July 2007, 21:58   #21
Senior - BHPian

Maayaviiiiiiii.....u there. Porbably we can release a brochure for the next seasons' meet. So that you can plan weeks before the meet and be there in time. All stocked up. Can't plan when to fix these things up. Will be back on wednesday in Hyd. God knows when i can fix up the stuff. Need OE city alloys. Tell me if anyone knows anyone who's selling. OHC OE rims are my favourite.
Old 27th July 2007, 00:02   #22
Senior - BHPian

Ok guys here are the lists:

confirmed list:

mobike008
nosfreak
legion
tacho
kkr2k2
windsurfer
vnabhi
dev(the avenger guy)

not sure:

furioussphinx
harsha1989
ravi@64bhp
stanher
navin babu

(guys navin babu got his visa for UK, he might be leaving on 10th Aug.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
..... Hey Raj, high time you brought along your Indica for the drives to keep me company.
:( , on the weekends, our car will at our farm house, so cant get my car for any of the team-bhp meets till I buy a car for myself(may be by december). But will try with any of my friends to get a car. You can expect me to come in a M800, so suren you can keep your along with mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
...........All stocked up. Can't plan when to fix these things up. Will be back on wednesday in Hyd. God knows when i can fix up the stuff. Need OE city alloys. Tell me if anyone knows anyone who's selling. OHC OE rims are my favourite.
great man, we all wellcome you back to hyd. (more so because the stuff you are getting along ). You can try those OE rims after comming to hyderabad. BTW, are the OE rims for the OHC and NHC same?? If so you can get those from the car accessories shops on minister road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Thanks mobike008 and kkr2k2. Really feeling tempted. Gotta consult my physiotherapist to see if he can spare me on Saturday.BTW, I live in Katriya hotel lane at Somajiguda.

I dont mind your wogonR as well. Trying to convince my friend to come as well(psst. he has a M800 and Getz)
Old 27th July 2007, 10:57   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Raj, Can you please post how many cars are coming? It looks to me that its only mine and windsurfer's car participating.

If that's the case, i would like to drop off from this plan, it ain't be fun at all.
Old 27th July 2007, 14:43   #24
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys, my physiotherapist is going on vacation from next Wed, and advised me to complete my sessions before then, incl Sat and Sun.
I would have really loved to come, especially driving, instead of hopping on.
Will certainly join in the next outing. Thanks mobike008 and kkr2k2 for your generosity. Have fun, and please post pics.
BTW, my WagonR is not in good shape---it has run 41K kilometers so far on the original tyres. They are not good for highway driving, esp on wet roads. It also badly needs servicing.

Last edited by vnabhi : 27th July 2007 at 14:45. Reason: Missed a sentence
Old 27th July 2007, 16:19   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Raj, Can you please post how many cars are coming? It looks to me that its only mine and windsurfer's car participating.

If that's the case, i would like to drop off from this plan, it ain't be fun at all.
with the number of cars, going down and two members dropped out and now another not showing interest rather than canceling the drive to ananthagiri hills, I propose for a meet closer to the city some where near shamirpet. The agenda would be sit over for the lunch and talk endlessly.

post your opinions, all the opinions will be taken into consideration which are made before 9:00 PM today.

P.S. I am extremely sorry for the sudden change in the plan.
Old 27th July 2007, 17:20   #26
BHPian

Hi,

Guys, I am in...

We will drive to Ananthagiri....
Old 27th July 2007, 18:43   #27
Senior - BHPian

get in touch with zappo - ask him whether he is interested.

@ mobike - you have zappo's number na?

why dont you guys plan a drive to Chevala (not sure about how it is spelt)? its a nice place - i have been there when i was @ Hyd and working on a project. AFAIR - its just 2 hours drive max.

if the plan gets canceled - you guys can always do it within city limits. Oh! i miss those days when i was there.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 27th July 2007 at 18:47.
Old 27th July 2007, 18:54   #28
BHPian

@ kk: i just spoke to Dev (avenger guy). His bike is giving some problems , so he will be joining up with me.

if plans are to be changed lets all meet there and decide at the meeting place itself.

Last edited by nosfreak : 27th July 2007 at 18:55.
Old 27th July 2007, 18:55   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

I have a car too, dude. But yes, its disappointing to see so few interested. Im trying to think of other places around Hyderabad. Anyone here heard of Pocharam dam? Its about 20minutes from Medak. IIRC.

A link I found
Bike Ride off Hyderabad to Pocharam - photos of scenic drives in Hyderabad on Worldisround
Old 27th July 2007, 23:59   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacho View Post
I have a car too, dude. But yes, its disappointing to see so few interested. Im trying to think of other places around Hyderabad. Anyone here heard of Pocharam dam? Its about 20minutes from Medak. IIRC.

A link I found
Bike Ride off Hyderabad to Pocharam - photos of scenic drives in Hyderabad on Worldisround

Maybe we can consider this place for the next meet. It would be more fun with cars along since its 115 kms.. and how are the roads?

are you dropping by for this meet tacho?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks