Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2007, 09:59   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
get in touch with zappo - ask him whether he is interested.

@ mobike - you have zappo's number na?

why dont you guys plan a drive to Chevala (not sure about how it is spelt)? its a nice place - i have been there when i was @ Hyd and working on a project. AFAIR - its just 2 hours drive max.

if the plan gets canceled - you guys can always do it within city limits. Oh! i miss those days when i was there.
Yes, i have his number, sorry couldnt call him up this time.

I too just met the guys at the starting point and came back as some unexpected work came up. Next time on, will ping zappo for sure. Btw, i never see him post in any of the hyd team bhp threads :(

The route choosen by the folks, i think is somewhere there ( i mean chevala) going towards Vikarabad, the total distance is about 80km. Naveen K.K is the right person to correct me if i am wrong.

@Tacho, good to see you with the ford 1.6, have a blast.

@ all other guys, have a good drive meet and cant wait for the pics, especially from the new 400D, so sagar post the pics within a day or two.
Old 28th July 2007, 12:48   #32
BHPian

Have good time guys and yes waiting for the snaps and reports
Old 29th July 2007, 00:29   #33
BHPian

Tada!!! This HAS to be the fastest pic upload and report ever on hyd tbhp. My contribution of pics from my 400D. Pardon me, I was too selfish and shot many pics for my bike :P Till Raj, Ravi and Dave (Nick's friend) upload their share, I hope these will help.

Link ::: Flickr: Photos from ch.sagar

Review ::: (God, am tired)....Ok, just a few lines, I was the tortoise, no prices for guessing! Speedsters, Suhail (Black P200) and Ravi (Red ZMA). The people who turned up...

1. Avinash (To say hi) - Red P150
2. Me - Black P200
3. Suhail - Black P200
4. Ravi - Red ZMA
5. Rajshekhar (kkr2k) - Ravi's Black Blaze
6. Nick (nosfreak) - Red Blaze
7. Dave (Nick's Pillion)
8. Tacho with friend - Maroon Ford Ikon
9. Shiva (windsurfer) - Suzuki Shogun
10. Rider - Customized "Limited Edition" Unicorn
11. 2 Other wonderful persons...sorry forgot to get your names! - Black Unicorn

So totally 13 (That number spooks me) people turned up...or did I miss anyone? Don't kick me if I did, am typing all this half asleep!

First of all, our kkr2k sent a Wakeup Reminder to almost all of us at 5.30am! Thanks mate! :P I reached down to Ravi's place on my 14hr old Pulsar 200 with around 108kms on the odo... Now it is around 330kms! Raj came on his Zeus at about the same time. He took Ravi's Black Blaze and we started. Met up with the gang at the proposed meeting point. Avinash was there to say hi to us...sadly he had some work and could join us. We waited for Naveen but he too couldn't join us. We started off and drove down to the hills with a few occasional stops and exchanging of rides.

We reached the place and you must see it to believe it! It was so green!!!! It was just so very lovely. We loved the ride through the green meadows. A few snaps of the view followed by a ride into a jungle kinda place...you can say jungle off-roading, was fun to see all bikes crammed into a small space surrounded by bushes, shrubs, trees and a bunch of weird guys talking and snapping to glory. Ah, after that, we went to the usual cliff part, again a short photo shoot and chit chat. From there all of us rode downhill and must say, I felt it like Nirvana! The bends, curves, the breeze! Cool Breeze, gloomy weather, green green patches, in one word, Superb! All had a nice time ripping and zooming, except me :(

Next, we had a "Stunt Session"! Yup, you heard that right. A few tries to get those perfect wheelies and stoppies. There was Nick, Suhail, Raj, Rider and Ravi tried their luck on Ravi's ZMA and Suhail's P200. Next Drags! P200 vs ZMA, 300mtrs one. Well the stunting part was really fun! A huge truck even reversed back, and one guy walked down and asked if a shooting was going on! Ok, now all were hungry and pouncing on Ravi's cream biscuits. So we headed down to the Indian Dhaba (Forgot the area...BTW, Suhail left for home now). We Ate. Pee'd. Smooched!!! (Haha, am not breaking that!)...Casual talk and farewells followed by a ride back home. This time, Ravi, me and Raj were doing a 50-70kmph speeds (blame my run-in!). We reached the Gandipet Lake at twilight. Shot a few shots and rode home. Hmm, so thats it, the meet ends there. I know the report has no details, sounds like a story, but me really is a sleepy, drowsy state. So me off to bed now, Later!

Sagar.
Old 29th July 2007, 10:25   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Sagar, that was one super fast report with pics ever happened here . Looks like you guys had good fun. And, must say the pics from your 400D is mind boggling ( my next purchase for sure )

Any pics of you guys doing drags or wheelies? in freeze framed or blurry motion pics from your 400D?
Old 29th July 2007, 11:00   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hey Sagar, that was one super fast report with pics ever happened here . Looks like you guys had good fun. And, must say the pics from your 400D is mind boggling ( my next purchase for sure )

Any pics of you guys doing drags or wheelies? in freeze framed or blurry motion pics from your 400D?
Nopes, my 400D was nicely tucked into the Blaze's boot or inside the car...had limited shots, so used it slowly. The other cams did shoot many pics and a video too (Mobile???).

BTW, I did enhance the pics using Photoshop, so the credit of the pics is shared by the cam+PS
Old 29th July 2007, 13:06   #36
Senior - BHPian

hi guys, as i have mentioned it earlier that the number of cars being less, converted the meet to a bike meet, couldnt inform tacho(mayur) about this in advance, but its a good thing he caught up with us, (some how he managed to get my number, sure he didnt wanna miss it).

the location remained the same, Ananthagiri hills, this is the same location where we had the meet in february, but this time it was an awesome view and thankgod we were on the bikes, enjoying the cool breeze....

Guys, i could not post a detail report now nor could upload pics, as I am in Nalgonda.(drove, the elantra CRDi, nice car). Will do the uploading of pics and will put the report after I reach home.

OT - got some information about the NSD(Nagarjuna Sagar Dam) gates, total 24 in number would open all of them together some time in Aug end or Sep. So guys we can have a meet at NSD again.

raj.
Old 29th July 2007, 13:21   #37
Senior - BHPian

Good to know you guys had fun. Can anyone post the route to the place?
Old 29th July 2007, 15:58   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Good to know you guys had fun. Can anyone post the route to the place?
Take langerhouse route from Mehadipatnam and ask for route towards chevella (chilukur balaji temple route). Do not take diversion to chilukur temple, but go straight which takes to chevella and go straight to reach Vikarabad (take flyover at vikarabad to bypass the town). Just 6 km you will find ananthagiri hills (a small hill). The view is breathetaking right now. Total 80 km from Mehadipatnam.
Old 29th July 2007, 21:53   #39

Hey raj,

I did join in the month of oct when I was planning to buy a 2 wheeler and was looking for some info. somehow I never visited the site again until Avi told me about the NSagar trip.

Henceforth, I would be a regular visitor

Krish.
Old 30th July 2007, 00:04   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Got some information about the NSD(Nagarjuna Sagar Dam) gates, total 24 in number would open all of them together some time in Aug end or Sep. So guys we can have a meet at NSD again.

raj.
Sounds fun! Guys, how about a meet on Aug 15? Its a holiday for all.
Old 30th July 2007, 10:26   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Sounds fun! Guys, how about a meet on Aug 15? Its a holiday for all.
I will be on my way back from Goa on Aug 15th, going with some friends in 2 cars. Planning to leave on either Aug 10th or Aug 11th and back on Aug 15th. Anybody interested can join, deadline to confirm is Aug 4th !!!
Old 31st July 2007, 05:08   #42
BHPian

Here's my take.. i will upload the vid within a day :

Spotted This Amby on the way: -

The Roads

furioussphinx new Bike

Ravi's Blaze

My Blaze n the ZMA

Last edited by nosfreak : 31st July 2007 at 05:12.
Old 31st July 2007, 05:09   #43
BHPian

The Beasts

p200 with its owner

Photographer of the Photographed!!!!

What captured me is the Greenery!!

Some Fun with my blaze (i had a passenger)

Well these are the pics that i could share. Hope you like em.... I will be uploading my dumb stoppie vid by eod.
Old 31st July 2007, 06:47   #44
BHPian

Nice pics there Nicky! But am kinda sad that noone took any pics on the way downhill, which was absolutely breath-taking with that greenery and perfect bends and curves
Old 31st July 2007, 10:48   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

Thats some lovely pics Nos !!! Keep it up. I still feel a detailed report is missing.

Most Viewed