Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2007, 03:48   #16
BHPian

im still alive avi... a lil mini meet is fine. Meeting Place @ KFC , Tirumulgiri (Near Secunderabad Club).
Old 20th September 2007, 14:51   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Updated Sep 20th :-

Meeting Place : KFC, Trimulgherry at 11:00AM on Sep 22nd

In for the meet :-
Mobike008
Nosfreak
FuriousSphinx
Naveen K.K
Sreenivas
Hillram
Midlifecrisis
KKRK2
Kchatt

No :-
Old 21st September 2007, 14:18   #18
BHPian

Hi,
Last but not least, I am in for the meet, and sorry to say, that i may not be with you people for long. But i will surely meet you guys.

I prefer we would meet early, and sign off.

As i am in hurry i may not be with you for lunch, but a sure drive with all wonderful people out there!

Satish, come on man, you are skipping many meets, you people impressed me so much to join Team, you cannot disappoint me like this.

We will get back soon.

To add i was your neighbor for a week or so.

Try to Join us.
Old 21st September 2007, 16:59   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,
I felt tempted to join, but my MIL and 3-year old nephew are dropping in today for the weekend.
If my nephew insists on a car ride, I might try to join, but the timing may not match, nor do I think I can stay for long.
Anyways, have fun. Can one of you IM your mobile # so that I can communicate, in case I decide to join?
Thanks,
Old 21st September 2007, 18:55   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Updated Sep 21st :-

Meeting Place : KFC, Trimulgherry at 11:00AM on Sep 22nd

In for the meet :-
Mobike008
Nosfreak
FuriousSphinx
Naveen K.K
Sreenivas
Hillram
Midlifecrisis
Kchatt

Maybe:-
Suren
Vnabhi
Old 21st September 2007, 20:19   #21
Senior - BHPian

How long do you all will be at KFC, I might be joining along provided I am done with some bank work tomarrow.

BTW, I dont have a car. (weekends our car goes to the farmhouse)

Any late commers to the meet who can take me along in their car???

raj.
Old 21st September 2007, 20:52   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
How long do you all will be at KFC, I might be joining along provided I am done with some bank work tomarrow.

BTW, I dont have a car. (weekends our car goes to the farmhouse)

Any late commers to the meet who can take me along in their car???

raj.
buzz me raj. ill chalk something..FYI ill be coming by bike...
i just bought my new ALTO but still need to get some paperwork done. SO parked at home.
Old 22nd September 2007, 14:50   #23
BHPian

Missed it guys, my son's project demo at school came in the way. Could not browse the site too as my inetnet was down for a week almost.

Have you met today ?
Old 22nd September 2007, 19:15   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Its becoming a tradition with some hyd folks of just committing and not turning up. Nothing wrong with that, we just need to ignore them in future, thats all !!!

We had a handful of guys and it was a wonderful rain filled meet. The drive was a short 35Km with 2 viva crdi's and one modded santro with the buds and kings flowing that were frothy and really helped the parched throats and pepper chicken and chicken masalas were just awesome with the rotis and rice and took care of the grumbling stomachs

Thanks to Suren ( who always turns up without even posting a single post), Sagar and Nosfreak and Naveen ( who came all the way till the drive with his fiancee and returned back) and lastly, midlifecrisis ( Gautam) who turned out to be a very close pal of mine whom i am meeting after a decade, it was great fun guys and let us meet up for the long one in October.

Pictures taken from a Canon D400 coming up from Sagar shortly.

Nick, i leave it to you to do the honours of a bit more detailed report

Cheerio
Avinash
Old 22nd September 2007, 19:39   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Its becoming a tradition with some hyd folks of just committing and not turning up. Nothing wrong with that, we just need to ignore them in future, thats all !!!
please dont ignore me.... (i beg on my knees )

You(mobike) and few others know, what i am bit busy with ..

Still tried hard and even cancelled the bank visit i am supposed to do today. But father took me to the farm house.(i am still more than a 100 km from the city)

its nice to know that you guys had a blast. OH!!! the D400 . You reminded me how the **** i forgot to get the cam to the farm house, it was a good drive for me as well.

oh! btw, we will have a small meet soon in oct on my new business inaguration. And a special test drive to the team-bhpians ;-)

raj.
Old 22nd September 2007, 19:51   #26
BHPian

sorry about not showing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

.. parched throats and pepper chicken and chicken masalas were just awesome with the rotis and rice and took care of the grumbling stomachs

Thanks to Suren ( who always turns up without even posting a single post), Sagar and Nosfreak and Naveen ( who came all the way till the drive with his fiancee and returned back) and lastly, midlifecrisis ( Gautam) ....

Cheerio
Avinash
Sorry if I am one of those ignorable folks . Glad to know you guys had fun.
Old 22nd September 2007, 23:06   #27
BHPian

Phew! Just reached home now. Tired. Got to be up tom morning by 5 and am heading to Nsagar, yippy! I dont think I will upload the pics now because am busy downloading the final season of South Park, cmon! am crazy about it :P But don't worry, they will be up soon....watch this space
Old 23rd September 2007, 01:07   #28
BHPian

Done!

Here is the link for the pics ::: 22/09....Shamirpet Tbhp mini meet - a photoset on Flickr

@Gautam, buddy I did the PS job for you. Got EL alloys on your ride. Looks neat. But couldn't clean your car Sorry! The grill part, i picked up a normal see through mesh which is light grey (used in custom bodykits). Do you need the Hyundai logo on that mesh? And the alloys, do they need any paintjob? and the eyelids give the car a drunken look, so chuk it. Do tell me about what kind of mods you want precisely so that I can do it perfectly. Meanwhile, here you go.

Stock car with only Alloys

Only custom mesh + alloys

With custom mesh + Hyundai Badge on mesh + alloys

Old 23rd September 2007, 11:55   #29
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
please dont ignore me.... (i beg on my knees )

You(mobike) and few others know, what i am bit busy with ..

Still tried hard and even cancelled the bank visit i am supposed to do today. But father took me to the farm house.(i am still more than a 100 km from the city)

its nice to know that you guys had a blast. OH!!! the D400 . You reminded me how the **** i forgot to get the cam to the farm house, it was a good drive for me as well.

oh! btw, we will have a small meet soon in oct on my new business inaguration. And a special test drive to the team-bhpians ;-)

raj.

Buddy, my comment was not meant for you, our types atleast communicate whether we join up or not. So chill

@Sagar, the pics have come out great, thanks for postin 'em so quickly ( raj learn something from sagar..hehehe). I thought we took some more, what happened to rest of them? Like i said, your making me tread on dangerous grounds ( tempting me to buy the DSLR) and i think i am already sold. Just need to decide between C-D400 or N-D40x

@Suren, man didnt i tell you the pic that i took of your santro will come out great, see what i meant. i think its the best pic of the lot

All in all, it was awesome fun guys
Old 23rd September 2007, 16:06   #30
BHPian

Furious, dude, like we discussed, the pics won't be visible(I'm at work today) Could you please put them on Flikr? Thanks a ton

Most Viewed