Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2007, 21:16   #31
BHPian

OT : Phew! Am just back home from an "arse painful" bike ride to Nsagar. The gates of the dam are open and damn! is it beautiful! Guys, we should try going there sometime. Ouch! My backside still hurts!

BTW, the meet was nice. Tasty food, sweet rides, fun ride, amazing weather and the usual masti. Glad I made it there.

@Avinash, these pics came out neat. There are many repeats and dude, you need to work on focusing. Many pictures went out of focus and turned out blur. Ill give you a copy all the original HR pictures when we meet.

@Gautam, Check the same flickr link I posted above, I added your car mod pics to that set. And pardon me for the shoddy work, I was dead sleepy that day and it was quick patch job. You can give me your exact accurate requirements and ill do so.

A special thanks to Ravi for lending his bike to me AND calling me up and telling me about the meet.

@Naveen, it so nice of you to show up for a short span and it was wonderful meeting your fiancee. And once again, congrats!

Cheers,
Sagar
Old 23rd September 2007, 21:45   #32
BHPian

Nsagar teaser

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks