Team-BHP - Kolkata Late Night meet on 28th Sep i.e Tonight
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Kolkata Late Night meet on 28th Sep i.e Tonight (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/29402-kolkata-late-night-meet-28th-sep-i-e-tonight.html)

Some of us are meeting up tonight near AJC Bose Flyover. Agenda is the addition of an esteem (ace959) to the Kolkata tbhp chapter.

Please try to meet up and send your confirmations so that we can decide about what to do after meeting, apart from ripping some of the cars on AJC flyover with a cam in hand :Cheering: .

Venue - not yet decided.

List as of now -

1. Ace959
2. Vrooooooom
3. Rajarshi
4. BlackPearl
5. ....
6. ....

This is an awesome plan. Opportunity to see drivers burn some rubber:) .People who will miss it can see some marks on the bridge tomorrow if they are lucky :Cheering:
Its good to be on the spectator mode today. In between , lets decide on the time. After all its Friday night and some people will be in the party mood.

whoa! this is awsome! sorry guys wont be able to make it to the meet. :(

play safe guys. :) and have loads of fun. what about shuvd - he aint in this meet? what about the rest?

Are the roads there cleared of water logging?

Errr, Kolkata team, are you guys by any chance propagating STREET RACINGlol: !!

not street racing - i am sure. if that happens this thread will go for a toss.

@ mag - not all parts of kolkata are under water.

nobody is confirming....

the time is 12 midnight. meeting place is the petrol pump under AJC Bose Flyover where we usually meet. guys please suggest what activities are we going to do tonight ;). Are we going for a short drive and have kebabs and !!!! Please suggest, please.
Confirmed till now are -

Ace959
vroooooooom
Rajarshi
BP
Shuvd ... at 1 o' clock :)

Gentlemen, No street racing, just some high speed shooting and audience entertainment(as per Vroom's comments) -> This is like the "look but don't touch" policy !
As far as plan's concerned, guys we can look at the planning bit once we meet at the petrol bunk :-)

Other members who have not yet confirmed, do try to make it and show your respectful selves and your even more respectful wheels at the petrol bunk under AJC Bose Rd flyover at the stroke of Midnight

Will surely try to make it after I'm free. Massive stock taking going on at office:Frustrati
I have Razor and Sumitro's numbers, will call once free. What is the plan after the drive?

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 578748)
Errr, Kolkata team, are you guys by any chance propagating STREET RACINGlol: !!

This isn't street racing but partying on the road, but whatever is happening here todays Calcutta needs it.

We need more people to use the roads and their cars in the way they should be.

hey guys any update on this thread? did you guys meet up for the drive?

Yea we did, but turned out to be a bit of a damp squib.
Junta who turned up:
1. BP & his wife
2. shuvd
3. vrooooooom
4. Me
5. ace959 (for a brief while) and his friend
6. Sunny (non BHPian) and friends

We chatted for a bit around Sharma's, then drove around in the Red Rd - flyover area. BP & Sunny vanished into the night in their cars while shuvd and myself drove around looking for them! Lol... that pretty much summarized the night!
Finally, BP & Sunny headed off to Uluberia for a late night drive while shuvd, myself and vroooooom dropped into Someplace Else for a bit before calling it a night.

Oh, and the cops were everywhere... with their priorities messed up as usual!

Quote:

Originally Posted by razor4077 (Post 579505)
Yea we did, but turned out to be a bit of a damp squib.
Oh, and the cops were everywhere... with their priorities messed up as usual!

yeah heard that the fun wasnt that much - yet to hear from BP & Pushpak.

Sunny (Amittrajit Ghosh) was really sad because he was expecting a street racing of some sort but it didnt happen :)

any pics / videos?

a very badly organised meet and I should be blamed for it though not fully :). Firstly @Planet - there was no need for you to tell Amittrajit that there was going to be a drag or street racing that night. I do tell him when required and as you know tbhp does not support street racing. then ACE959, for whom the meet was arranged told midway that he would not be able to stay more than 10-20 mins due to some commitments. Overall it was a very badly organised meet to say the least and that speaks a load about my organising capabilities. So from next time organising should be left to the people who can e.g Planet. Anyway, saw some spirited driving from Amittrajit burning some rubber in the night, but sorry no videos :-(