Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 17:49   #16

hey guys as i said before, you are welcome to join the convoy in any fiat or for that matter any car..i dont mind...its just a fun drive as we have in pune...
Old 4th October 2007, 19:22   #17
Senior - BHPian

hope you guys have fun and drive safe. dont miss out on the F1 GP it will be great. you have FIAT's cars performing. like someone on the thread says "every ferrari is a fiat".
Old 4th October 2007, 23:33   #18
BHPian

Re: Moralfibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Confirmed participant list:

1) Rony Vesuna
2) Cyrus Dhabhar
3) Behram Dhabhar
4) Dr. Karl Bhote
5) Gogi's-16
6) Shrivz
7) Amee (Swift with Fiat engine )
8) MF (Classic Fiat Palio 1.6)
9) Subhash Karmarkar
10) Aditya
Hey Kiran,

Many thanks for streamlining the thread on the coming FCCCI - Mumbai rally meet.
However, The list looks incomplete without your name, though.
Please update ASAP and also add Riyasp Kothavala, Kaizad Engineer, Pilzad Master's names onto the list.
Oh, BTW, I am trying to convince Mr. Jayant Shah, our ORIGINAL Fiat Guru, to also make it. He is not in good health but when I invited him over the phone, he was over excited to make it, even though he is advised by the Doctor to stay indoors.

GOGI - Can you guess what was Jayant Shah's abrupt question? Yeh....you've guest right! ......"Is my car ready and participating"? You cannot imagine his anxiety and curiousity for his baby that he loved so much. Gogi, make sure you drive him in your "SPECIAL" for the next rally on 4th Nov. He will be thrilled! I bet!!

Last edited by aah78 : 6th October 2007 at 03:04. Reason: quote edited
Old 5th October 2007, 01:07   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Oh, BTW, I am trying to convince Mr. Jayant Shah, our ORIGINAL Fiat Guru, to also make it. He is not in good health but when I invited him over the phone, he was over excited to make it, even though he is advised by the Doctor to stay indoors.

GOGI - Can you guess what was Jayant Shah's abrupt question? Yeh....you've guest right! ......"Is my car ready and participating"? You cannot imagine his anxiety and curiousity for his baby that he loved so much. Gogi, make sure you drive him in your "SPECIAL" for the next rally on 4th Nov. He will be thrilled! I bet!!
Sorry to disappoint you guys (as well as myself) but my car cannot participate. The last week of rains has taken its toll. That was the finishing period of the paint job. If i pushed it the painter would've done his job and got the car ready but then it would be a rush rush job which all of us know is not the way to go. The wet weather did not allow the primer to dry completely as a result of which the car goes in to paint tomorrow and will be i n the booth for a day more. Then uphosltery and fitting (all parts chromed and ready). I wanted Jayant Shah to be driven in his car to the meet but i guess that was not to be. In the end i figured it would not be wise to push him to complete the car which would be a hurried attempt so guys the car wont feature in this sunday's meet but in a week from now she will be ready to rock and roll.My apologies to everyone here. I will be riding with Karl in a 57 Fiat with pics of my car's progress if anyone is interested. Will post them along with the pics of her in the booth
Old 5th October 2007, 01:36   #20
Senior - BHPian

Rtech and Speedy are welcome to pick up my car for the rally anytime U want.
Old 5th October 2007, 02:00   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Rtech and Speedy are welcome to pick up my car for the rally anytime U want.
i would be in delhi at that time so another fun filled event i would have to pass.
i guess you mean scooby nitrous
Old 5th October 2007, 02:02   #22
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for correcting me, speedy.
I get confused with two passionate car collectors' usernames.
Old 5th October 2007, 11:47   #23
BHPian

Count me in guys. I will be accompanying the guys with the 1955 Fiat from Thane. See you all on the 7th.
Old 5th October 2007, 17:35   #24
BHPian

I won't have time to take part in the rally but I would surely come @ 9.30 @ Reclamation to take a look at the beauties and catchup with their owners.

But I might be coming in an Indica..... Well not a Fiat but it is designed in Italy... For those with a short memory, in India it's Tata-Fiat bhai bhai.
Old 5th October 2007, 17:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Scooby, you coming? Please accompany us on this one.
Guys keep your eyes on my Fiat restoration thread. Ill be posting the painting process in the booth. Just came from there.
Old 5th October 2007, 18:37   #26
BHPian

Hi,

My cousin and her husband have joined team-bhp under the handle anmolgirish. Have informed her of it. They might join the drive in a new Red colour WagonR.

Cheers.
Old 5th October 2007, 20:03   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeliej
My cousin and her husband have joined team-bhp under the handle anmolgirish. Have informed her of it. They might join the drive in a new Red colour WagonR.
This is a Fiat car club meet. Im not sure if a WagonR would be welcome to this meet.
Might disrupt the fiat-ness of the meet.
Ask them to try join the meet in a fiat or skip this one for a team-bhp meet/drive that happens almost every fortnight/month in Bombay.
Old 5th October 2007, 22:19   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
This is a Fiat car club meet. Im not sure if a WagonR would be welcome to this meet.
Might disrupt the fiat-ness of the meet.
Ask them to try join the meet in a fiat or skip this one for a team-bhp meet/drive that happens almost every fortnight/month in Bombay.
i think any cars are allowed as some earlier posts suggest
Old 5th October 2007, 22:46   #29
BHPian

Sunday FCCI - Mumbai Rally

Hey Guys,

This is our first FIAT - Mumbai rally and a friendly meet. Lets not discourage enthusiasts wanting to take part in cars other than Fiats. Right now we are in the initial stages of the club without any strict rules or norms. Lets invite - "one and all", willing to participate and have some good fun.
So, I suggest until we streamline the club formalities and rules in the future, I would like to welcome all participants and all their vehicles.

BTW, have we succeeded in getting the Classic Super Select '62 Taxi we were trying to invite?? That will be an added attraction in the rally.

I am also pleased to announce that Mr. Feroze Mehta himself is driving down in one of his old Vintage beauties from his superb collection and a friend of mine is keen on bringing his BMW 528i as well. Come on guys!! I don't have a heart to be negative on these enthusiasts. Lets make it an eventful day with lots of enthusiasts around and have a Sooper Rally - something that becomes a very memorable one.
Old 6th October 2007, 01:42   #30
Team-BHP Support

Rony you said it and said it well. Come one and all. Its time to celebrate the spirit.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks