Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Are you a part of Mega Madness Part Deux
1) Yes I am in. 22 91.67%
2) No I can't. 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2007, 01:21   #226
Team-BHP Support

Just back from a really mad, mad meet! Was awesome. Met some guys for the first time - Ali G, R32_GTR, rchimni and paras211. No food throwing this time round, but, we still had a blast. Some guys have proceeded to another drinking joint as I type.
Old 9th November 2007, 01:23   #227
Senior - BHPian

Just back hiome -while the others are out there somewhere still carrying on with the party.

It wads a MAD MAD MAD meet. It beat the first one by a fair nargin.

Pictures and videos *running away and hiding* will folloew tomorrow fromthe fellows with the camersa.

till then fpppd night anf shunnh ratri.
Old 9th November 2007, 03:44   #228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Just back from a really mad, mad meet! Was awesome. Met some guys for the first time - Ali G, R32_GTR, rchimni and paras211. No food throwing this time round, but, we still had a blast. Some guys have proceeded to another drinking joint as I type.
Whooaa?? No normal stuff? Guess Irags wasn't there to kick start the throwing stuff. Damn i was feeling sorry for not being able to attend. You guys should've come to my place after you finished as i had suggested. The proof that we were still rocking till abut a minute ago is that im posting at this unearthly hour (it could also be my insomnia) but still I was missing being there.
I expect to see some great pics and a report from the stalwarts sooooonn!!!
P.S. how was the venue guys? as compared to sealord and Golden Mumments.. (N_C, your opinion is not counted)
Old 9th November 2007, 04:24   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
The proof that we were still rocking till abut a minute ago is that im posting at this unearthly hour (it could also be my insomnia) but still I was missing being there.
Sorry Gogi, but I think we outlasted you tongight!! Moe tomorrwo, just logged on to see if anyione had posted a coherent repirt, but i see no one was capable of doing so.

yes, some of us did go to some hill station to do some more drinking, then some of us continued to my building lawn, finally we decided to call it a night..

report and pics will be posted tomorrow.

To all those who made it : it was a great meet! Everyone had a blast and Mumbai mega madness two was able to live up to the hype that usually surrounds a sequel and very well at that

To all those who didnt make it: Just start planning for part three from now because you have NO IDEA what you missed.

Suhail
Old 9th November 2007, 09:37   #230
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Whooaa?? No normal stuff? Guess Irags wasn't there to kick start the throwing stuff.
Aah! Don't for one minute think people were acting sane last night. The only reason food wasn't flung last night was because our chaps found some other mischief to play. The restaurant's speakers were tortured till they got TB by songs played from various iPods - everything from Trance to Himesh! We also managed to get hold of the restaurant's guitarist and sang "Happy Birthday Dear Sam" and "Main hu Don" for The Don.
Old 9th November 2007, 12:13   #231
BHPian

the meet was wild!

wait till i post some vids, but then again, i'll have to edit stuff since its a public forum!
Old 9th November 2007, 12:50   #232
BHPian

just woke up... after a craziest & longest meet, somebody pls put up Report with pics & videos.
Old 9th November 2007, 14:08   #233
Team-BHP Support

Gd morning, umm, afternoon! Glad to see no pics have made it here yet! Lets hope it stays that way.

Gd night.
Old 9th November 2007, 14:21   #234
BHPian

Insanity Unveiled!

My first meet and I must say I met quite a few interesting people. The Mumbai-Pune T-Bhp gang simply rocks! This is going to be addictive. All you people out there..Booyakasha!

@Ford Rocam: Nice machine you got there
Old 9th November 2007, 14:38   #235
Senior - BHPian

Kya yaar. No report and pics as yet??
Old 9th November 2007, 14:44   #236
Distinguished - BHPian

Grrr...everyone, stop telling each other to put up a report and pics, just do it! Jeez this must have been one really scandalous meet!
Old 9th November 2007, 15:13   #237
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
Grrr...everyone, stop telling each other to put up a report and pics, just do it! Jeez this must have been one really scandalous meet!
and we both missed it....DRAT!! Im sure even Irags is feeling this way. Guys ::Warning:: in the next meet, Irags is gona let loose all that he has stored up...Double mazza in the next meet
Old 9th November 2007, 16:39   #238
Senior - BHPian

Arrey Gogi bhai don't ask ek to saala I'm feeling damn angry because I couldn't attend upar se this bloody suspense! Next time I'm telling you, I'll teach all these suspense keeping buggers a lesson!!

P.S. Oral F called last night when he was fully tight! Apparently his tyre had a puncture or something so I pointed him towards the right path and told him to get it fixed from *$$&%(%^)$&# $&%(%(%$)$ *%$($)($

I guess you get the drift
Old 9th November 2007, 17:01   #239
Team-BHP Support

crazy, crazy meet!!
tried heading to the second joint, and i knew i had to call it a night by the time i reached there. Thanks for the ride home Dippy.
Good to see some who i hadn't met earlier, paras, ranjeet, ali, prasad, that 1self was out to destroy guzzler's prowess.
Sam, viva paschim proved to be ideal.
Others, you'll just hafta wait for a witty soul to put all the happenings of the meet down in a report.
In swalaaaley's words, MM2 was a success!!

manson.
Old 9th November 2007, 17:06   #240
Senior - BHPian

Another one of those crazy meets and this time 1self made up for Ishan. Of that was nothing compared to what happened to Morl. He was orally finished as F50 said. I really hope those pics dont come here. Also NC is practicing to become Stevie Wonder

Most Viewed