Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2007, 17:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

cheers:Hic! Hic! Hic! Hic! cheers: .....
still too spaced out to file a pictorial report...(Hic!) but it was a blast....
Old 7th October 2007, 19:02   #2
BHPian

Happy Birthday Karl,what a session it was last night

Last edited by yogi1771 : 7th October 2007 at 19:03.
Old 7th October 2007, 19:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

Did fiatwallah become Darukhanawallah?
Old 7th October 2007, 21:35   #4
Senior - BHPian

Come on now fellows. Where are the pictures ?? Yogi had loads them in his camera. Moral was quite trigger happy too yesterday night but I hope he got pictures of people and not walls !!
Old 7th October 2007, 22:02   #5
BHPian

heee heee hic!
just got back home after dropping karl.. waiting for hics!!!
Old 7th October 2007, 22:58   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Phew...I dont log on for 2 days and what a barrage! Thanks very much guys, I really had a blast, it was roaking!
cant remember the last time I had such a good birthday! So whos brave enough to put up the pics?

Special thanks to you certain few for making today happen.

Cheers.cheers:

Team-bhp rules!

Last edited by karlosdeville : 7th October 2007 at 22:59.
Old 7th October 2007, 23:11   #7
Senior - BHPian

It was a blast and it got even better when the Yeti made his entry. Gautam whos camera did you use to click pics?

It was a great party Karl. Hope we have many more like these.
Old 8th October 2007, 00:13   #8
Senior - BHPian

Here we go guys. Am posting the pics (with a hangover) and report of the mad mad time we had at Swale84's house where we were having Karl's Birthday bash.

I got there at around 12.30 with a friend fo mine. Since we had decided that Dippy is going to drop us back as he does not drink (till now!!-Good Boy). I caught cab which had the slowest driver in this world who did not know any ways. A good time was spent searching for a bakery which would be open and which would have a 1 kg birthday cake for Karl. Of course we couldn't find it. Better sense had prevailed before I left my place as I had carried a lone surviving piece of cheese cake (Blueberry flavour-yum!yum!) with me just in case we didn't find any cake shop open (at 12.30 a.m. I had a hope)
Entered Swale's well guarded building and made my way to the cheering sound and the pandemonium one could hear in an otherwise quiet area.

My entry: everyones already Sky high. The person to note in these pics is Yogi who was having a blast. He had Moralfibre's patent spaced out look all throughout... Here he is offering me his drink...the bottle or a sip from another glass. oralfibre is already in his happy mood

Karl decides to cut before a few of us pass out so the so called cake was layed out and everyone gathered around the little piece of nothing. Wheres the candle. A lot of things were offered from Cigarettes to matchsticks as a substitute. It was decided that with so many hooligans there should not be any fire around. Aditya offers his Ciggy as a candle. Dippy Sirzee, was high on company (tee totaler that he is for now) but Sirzee you have to change your habit of keeping you cell phone in odd places

Yehi hai woh badnaseeb Cake

Yogiji ka Expression note kiya jaye my lord while Shrivz breaks into a Belly dance

N_C ka spaced look..

Aapdo Roak-Staar Viperbhai doing a Sharon Stone

No.. Shrivz not there ...No!! No!! thats a God damn cabinet...the loos the other way and they dont usually have commodes in a square shape made of wood!!

Swale84 tried to read Karl's palm...the lines were misplaced elsewhere. Dhaval chases shots with lemonade!!

The food arrives from Zaffran and is given a step motherly treatment. IS placed onthe table beyond. Abhi toh daru sharu chalu hai boss...Aye GAnpaat chal Daru Laa!! Karl wants to give a speech...or throw up i dont know!! Dippys having the last laugh

This is a classic. Yogi has his perpetual spaced look and so do the others. F50, Viper, Moralfibre...all spaced out. They were having this conversation without even looking at each other. Note F50's total spacer look trying to focus on someone else while speaking to some else

Drat!! this was the time my Camera ran out of battery. The door bell rang and in came Bass and Trouble with friends and armed with more Daru ka stock...oh God this was going to be a looong night!1
Then the bell rings again and Sam Chaddi walks in. See we were so drunk that i didn't even notice whether Sam was wearing his trademark Fluorescent higlighter coloured Chaddis or Full pants (but this is not Thanda thanda Europe na toh im sure Chaddi hi pehna hoga...will have to confirm when others out their pics on...actually I think he wore full pants....??!!
We all had a good laugh and were in splits. Much much later, some of us retired home while others stayed back and what i heard was drank some more!!The food was good and Swale84's hospitality was awesome. Thanks for offering your house for the party. Thanks all for coming.
Karl great party, you deserve it mate. Hope your day was awesome.
(In Gabbar Singh's tone):"Next birthday kisska aur Kab hai...Kab hai next Birthday, haah??!!"
Old 8th October 2007, 00:19   #9
Senior - BHPian

OHMIGOD! u guys seem to have had a blaaast yesterday

And for these pix:

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post

Yehi hai woh badnaseeb Cake

No.. Shrivz not there ...No!! No!! thats a God damn cabinet...the loos the other way and they dont usually have commodes in a square shape made of wood!!

This is a classic. Yogi has his perpetual spaced look and so do the others. F50, Viper, Moralfibre...all spaced out. They were having this conversation without even looking at each other. Note F50's total spacer look trying to focus on someone else while speaking to some else

and gogi! thats great narration there!
Old 8th October 2007, 00:42   #10
Senior - BHPian

Happy belated birthday MalluDude and Madhav. Hope you guys too had a blast. We did, as is evident
Old 8th October 2007, 00:44   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post

Just noticed, even the Picture on the wall is spaced out and tedha-medha
Old 8th October 2007, 02:22   #12
BHPian

It was a great meet and a fantastic Birthday celebration for Karl.

Good food, plenty of drinks and great company!

nice pictures & report Gogiji. Im pretty sure there were a couple more cameras as well, lets have those pics up as well. Could you actually hear the racket when you entered the building? (lol, I guess you could, since this evening one of the security guards came and asked me if it was my birthday!)

A big thank you to everyone who helped organize everything at the ABSOLUT last minute (Note to self: Soft drinks & munchies are hard to find post 11:00 pm)

The party finally wound up at sometime between 5 and 6 am (not sure of the exact time, my watch face was quite blurred for some reason :-) )

Karl and moral managed to wake up early in the morning and go for the fiat rally, while Shrivz, Dhaval & I decided to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Im glad everyone had a good time and were in high spirits!

Cheers,

Suhail
Old 8th October 2007, 11:59   #13
Senior - BHPian

Eh a Fantastic meet--B'Day Karl.
Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!
Old 8th October 2007, 14:31   #14
Senior - BHPian

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES GUYS ?

yogi - I clicked so many pics that your MC and battery ran out. Get your lazy thing off the couch and post the pictures man.
Old 8th October 2007, 14:35   #15
BHPian

Hi N_C not in Mumbai once i get back will post it,most probably by tonight

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks