Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2007, 18:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Yeah, we had a great time last night which went on upto 3.30 am today. BHPians who made it

1. Nitrous
2. N_aditya
3. Headers
4. Sideways
5. E_L
6. neoranjith
7. Arjun

Small but very neat crowd.
Old 21st October 2007, 21:10   #17
Senior - BHPian

Dint any one carry a fancy device called cAmErA ?
Old 22nd October 2007, 10:57   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
1. Nitrous
2. N_aditya
3. Headers
4. Sideways
5. E_L
6. neoranjith
7. Arjun
Small but very neat crowd.
Great! Ajay called for the meet and did not turn up. No wonder you could use the term "Neat crowd" .
Old 22nd October 2007, 14:25   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Great! Ajay called for the meet and did not turn up. No wonder you could use the term "Neat crowd" .
Abe peeke tight. At all team bhp meets where I am present there are two girhaaks (customers) who we always call and express our gratitude towards. You are one of those privileged two. We did not call you that night because I told the gathering that I had received an sms from you and you are saying 'Hi' to everyone and that was followed by weird facial expressions and noises in Tamil the kind one would usually make if someone just returned them their lost wife. We spoke to Ishan, by the way.

And I sure had a good time with all the Chennai Team Bhpannas. I would not want to be in the liquor business in those parts considering the ratio of drinkers to non-drinkers at the meet.

It was good fun until people started discussing cars and racing.

Just kidding folks, total blast!!!
Old 22nd October 2007, 14:34   #20
BHPian

Was a pleasure meeting you Ajay. Looking forward to seeing you in madras more often.
Old 22nd October 2007, 14:39   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
We spoke to Ishan, by the way.
Why does it always happen that at a team-bhp meet, someone has to have a flat tyre.
Old 22nd October 2007, 22:40   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That was intentional since Ajay did not have to turn up, he just needed to be awake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Abe peeke tight. At all team bhp meets where I am present there are two girhaaks (customers) who we always call and express our gratitude towards. You are one of those privileged two. We did not call you that night because I told the gathering that I had received an sms from you and you are saying 'Hi' to everyone and that was followed by weird facial expressions and noises in Tamil the kind one would usually make if someone just returned them their lost wife. We spoke to Ishan, by the way.

And I sure had a good time with all the Chennai Team Bhpannas. I would not want to be in the liquor business in those parts considering the ratio of drinkers to non-drinkers at the meet.

It was good fun until people started discussing cars and racing.

Just kidding folks, total blast!!!
Absolutely right Ajay, imagine my plight then. I look & feel like a sinner all the time.
Old 22nd October 2007, 23:03   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Why does it always happen that at a team-bhp meet, someone has to have a flat tyre.
Actually there is this tradition of calling up Ishaan at every TBHP meet. We religiously followed this at Mumbai too - this usually happens when the crowd is quiet, listless and too decent. Then some bright spark has to call up the number in Delhi, put it on speakerphone and express a couple of familial thoughts. This is usually followed by a string of similar but much more vivid thoughts burning across the phone lines from Delhi to wherever the destination is.

The recipient then uses the phone to light up a cigarette and then the party is well and truly on.

In many ways, Shree Ishaan Raghava is the Ganpati of TBHP meets throughout the country.

Last edited by Steeroid : 22nd October 2007 at 23:05.

Most Viewed