Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2007, 21:29   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower View Post
hey nice long report there annhilator..hope ur legs doin fine now.catch u on our weekend meets soon.!!
Doing better now. Still a bit sore, but better. And I am really looking forward for the weekend meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Good drive - but that report took me a better part of 30 mins to read. If only it was better punctuated and paragraphed.

Nice one though.
Sorry for the improper punctuation and paragraphing, was my first attempt and I just had went on typing. Didn't even proof read it. Hopefully I do get it better with time!
Old 30th October 2007, 22:09   #122
BHPian

A small write up..

Once Again..Another morning, too much of excitement, too much of a pre meet sleepless night stress and whole lot of fun. As decided we all met with a big bang at Palm Beach, with their cars creating an excitement among the passerby's & the other local's as to what this is all about, because its for sure that we have cars which are absolutely head turner's.So those few who arrived late, Jignesh's Sidewinder was ready in full glory to be snapped by the lense's & then all quickly gathered at a spot where Ravi had to showcase his KICKER'd Palio. After Ravi left, the actual fun started with Jeetu & Nitroxx along with Jiggy (going easy on the car) taking a good start, but with Micky actually pushing his baby with the new clutch (which he was possibly suppose to be running in). Great fun and some fast moves till Expressway Food Plaza. After the grub we hit the roads again with great excitement in everyone as to what would be next? that's when Micky decided to add some more fun.He was just driving very calm when from a distance he spot's a tempting curve (i am talking about the curve's at the ghat's) and i get all set because i knew what was lying in store for other's behind us. We approach the curve at 120kms & bang, the car just stick's to the road but our great boy still twiches the rear & off she goes getting applaud's from everyone.We reach lonavala by the time we do all this & once again some cool down zone for the cars. 5 mins and we are off towards Amby Valley where we cath up with our fellow Team-Bhpians, i just remember Kiran seing there & a few member's whom i know by their faces..Sorry friends, will be more cautious next time, but here some fun & a disaster was waiting. We start off in a convoy after the toll collection till the Dam, after which at Swapnil's request Micky gets ready for some sideways on his baby. But even before we could start to think about the fun, we could only manage 2 sideway stunts as at the exit of the 3rd corner lied a small piece of a evil rock who managed to put a stop to all our fun. Phhffff. There sit's Micky's car crying at the side of the road with he being equally frustated not because of the car going flat, but for the amount of time the new set of tyres being there on his car..But he still showed a good spirit and yet gave a thought about not spoiling the show. (Owe you 1 bro).Also a big thank to our In-House mechanic Prakash Dalwani who helped us getting Micky's car parked at a safe place & carrying all the passengers to Amby..But while all this was happening we were joined by Club Burnoutz from Pune who got two Honda City's with good body kit & sweet looking rim's. So finally we all reach Amby Valley where a drag was planned which due to certain circumstances could not happen.Once again a photo shoot with all the member's and their cars was done, we all proceeded towards Sunny's Dhaba as by now everybody was hungry for sure..At the Dhaba it was a complete different Story, Some member's were having lunch while some enjoying the hooka's, while a few member's enjoying some drinks. After the lunch we all had a R/C session where for the first time Swapnil agreed that he liked the Subaru WRX followed by the last set of photograps and a exit Video from the Dhaba.Now this was the time where Swapnil still wanted to enjoy his famous piece of stretch on the ghat’s which he managed to, but everything was interrupted cause of a stupid piece of plastic hitting the rubber creating smoke which got him terrified after a few shouts from the vehicles passing by. But it was really funny cause those people were like the tyre’s are smoking…Ha Ha Ha...Huuhhhh. Long day awesome meet & yet some more energy in our member's to have a last drag at Kharghar between Santosh's Wagon-R & dan's Ford Ikon.Brave Boy Santosh could manage to keep up with the Ikon keeping Dan guessing????But then its the Ikon who took over..But before all this could happen,Mahesh decides to try some donuts on his Merc..In all great team-spirit & too much of fun. Hoping to see such meets happen again

Cheers,
Niki

Last edited by aah78 : 30th October 2007 at 22:12. Reason: text format tags removed.
Old 30th October 2007, 22:24   #123
BHPian

Alright, some last bit of stuff from my end. Took time to upload it so sorry for the delay.

Dan's Rocam Symphonic Boom Box:

Jeetu's Grunting Honda:

The Kicker Palio:

Well this Video went a bit bad, i bet Niki also got it bad. The Sidewinder ruined by the cop siren. :P Kidding. My Xenos synchronizing with Sidewinders growl
:

Well, Last but not least, a small clip, but one, which Swapnil will go He HAHAHAHAHA on and Prakash will woop me for. The drag which everyone was looking forward to, Swapnil v/s Prakash aka Lancer v/s City, whichhhhhh went to Swapnil, guess due to a forfeit ????:
Old 30th October 2007, 23:07   #124
Senior - BHPian

wow guys we have some writters umoungst us. the drive seemed funfilled and exciteing. what a rush with 150km on the speedo and the wind createing music with the metal. i hope to be joining in on the fun at some point.
Old 30th October 2007, 23:43   #125
BHPian

Thanks a ton speedy..I agree that the videos have come bad as i was out of the mercs sunroof & Mahesh was just flooring the car at 160 and i was having a hard time..But it was fun for sure.Hope to see you at the coming meets.

Here are the teaser's from my lens. Main video compilation ......coming soon.

Niki

Last edited by nikibusa : 30th October 2007 at 23:57.
Old 31st October 2007, 00:14   #126
Distinguished - BHPian

Annihilator and Nikibusa - Guys, Guys Guys!! It is almost impossible to read your posts.

Honestly, I'm zoning out in the first few lines itself. Please don't feel bad, I know you are excited but it is nearly impossible to read these posts, they look like one long sentence!

Please use the enter key more often.

And these are nice videos and stories, glad to see you boys enjoyed yourselves.
Old 31st October 2007, 02:34   #127
BHPian

Hey Sam,

This was my first write-up so.... Just got up and started writing..Need to learn more about it, but enjoying every bit of it.

Niki
Old 31st October 2007, 17:20   #128
BHPian

Ok heres some pics and vids from my side!!!!
Dans shiny Ikon

My fav car lf the lot....I love those RIMS...shrivz we gotta do a baleno photo together!!

My lovely TRUCK...i looove it soo much!!

Here r some videos..
Goin up

My r/c trucky

Side winder in ur face

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd November 2007 at 00:37. Reason: Last video removed as it is not encouraged @ TBHP.
Old 31st October 2007, 18:51   #129
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower View Post
Side winder in ur face
YouTube - Side winder in ur face
i saw the jbl mat thingy in the ikon.
Old 31st October 2007, 19:05   #130
BHPian

@ AnniHilat0R... nice videos
and love the COMMENT on the last Video
thank u so much

@ balenopower... nice videos BP
i remember that part when Mikey overtook the sidewinder and the Rickshaw was coming toward it in the other lane
that rickshaw wala must have had a mouthfull

@ nikibusa... i think this is the 1st time u haven't taken any video of my car
would have loved to see the videos of my car on the way back from lonavala on the s-bends
Old 31st October 2007, 21:33   #131
BHPian

Swappy, i have enough videos of your car. But its just that they are too windy. Anyways will still post them soon.

Niki
Old 1st November 2007, 10:19   #132
BHPian

Holy cow thse are some amazing rides ,you mumbai guys are lucky.
The reports are good too.
Just a few questions from a noob :-
.I googled blazed and came to know that its another club so is it allowed to post about other clubs here ?
.I thought T BHP didnt support any illegal drags but here it is mentioned that you guys dragged so was this a legal event ?
Old 2nd November 2007, 00:49   #133
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsdisciple View Post
Just a few questions from a noob :-
.I googled blazed and came to know that its another club so is it allowed to post about other clubs here ?
.I thought T BHP didnt support any illegal drags but here it is mentioned that you guys dragged so was this a legal event ?
Streetdisciple,
- I dont think i was aware that it was a blazed meet as well, up untill the meet report where blaze was first mentioned!
- You are right. Team-BHP does not condone or encourage street racing and the video has been removed accordingly. (There is only so much control we have over what members do offline!).

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd November 2007 at 00:50.
Old 2nd November 2007, 12:13   #134
BHPian

Very late with my comments...but WHAT A GREAT DRIVE!!!

Didnt think it would turn out to be such a large gathering. I think we were finally 8 cars from Pune and around 11 - 14 cars from Mumbai.

Had a nice solo drive back to Mumbai in the afternoon, but the fun of driving as part of a oack is unmatched.

Looking for a lot more drives in the future.

@ Dan: Was that 195 ou hit on a flat stretch or downhill? My car maxed out at between 175 and 180 on a flat stretch.

Suhail

Last edited by swale84 : 2nd November 2007 at 12:18.
Old 2nd November 2007, 14:53   #135
BHPian

@swale - The 195 he hit was by drafting behind the sidewinder and being pushed by nitrox from behind..Thts the only way i think a STOCK ikon can hit a 195kmph..
btw dan wasnt weariing his glasses when he was driving so pls forgive him for messing up the numbers...hahahaha

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks