Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Are you coming to the Lets JBLfy JKDas wedding meet 21-23 Dec 2007 in Cochin?"
YES (only if you are 100% confirmed, no tentatives please) 9 18.37%
No 10 20.41%
Tentative (I'd like to, subject to dates, schedules, family commitments) 16 32.65%
Maybe (I want to vote in a poll and I dont like to say no) 14 28.57%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2007, 18:17   #121
BANNED

What about posting up your opinion?
Should we make this an overnighter? We all meet up by Saturday evening and split by sunday evening.
Or should it be just Sunday alone? We meet up in the morning at that Karthi.... Thingy, get ready and accompany the groom to the mandapam. After the ceremony and feast, we meet up again at some good place, have some good fun and split by night.

I vote for sunday only option.
Old 14th December 2007, 19:16   #122
Senior - BHPian

My preference:

1. Saturday evening till Sunday evening.
2. Sunday only.

I'll be quite happy with Sunday-only too
Old 14th December 2007, 19:55   #123
Senior - BHPian

shall we put up a poll on this too.zak you are the best in this.no polls-saturday and sunday wont be a problem ,but there will be others who would prefer sunday alone due to work.so let it be a sunday.we meet at karthi and have a drive to mararikulam beach-sans jk though lol.or say alleppey beach or the backwaters of ac road.any other ideas .
ram
Old 14th December 2007, 20:31   #124
Team-BHP Support

I have another function also to attend on Sunday.

But, i'll attend the wedding.
Old 17th December 2007, 09:09   #125
BANNED

Guys! Few more days left.
I think Sunday only option will work out to be the best. We'll chalk out a plan according to that. Shall we?
Old 17th December 2007, 09:24   #126
Senior - BHPian

I am in for the Sunday thing.
Old 17th December 2007, 10:30   #127
rippergeo

23rd only option is good. will be there. 99.99%

Old 17th December 2007, 16:40   #128
Senior - BHPian

For a while I was faced with the embarassing prospect of not being able to make it to this wedding/meet after having initiated the invitation.

However I have JUST got confirmation for my tickets and I will DEFINITELY be there for the wedding. JK please double the stock of Kallu available

Zak please make sure you get me to Cochin Airport by 5.30 pm on the same day - THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING ANOTHER TICKET!

Let's Adichu polikkafy!
Old 17th December 2007, 16:52   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Let's Adichu polikkafy!
Now that you will be here, this is guaranteed!

Three cheers to you!!!

Quote:
Zak please make sure you get me to Cochin Airport by 5.30 pm on the same day - THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING ANOTHER TICKET!
With that MIVEC, I don't think that will be a problem
Old 17th December 2007, 17:17   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Let's Adichu polikkafy!

Steerji,

Talked to Zak in the morn. Seems the meeting place is Karthiyani ! Please dont sit there the whole day!

Last edited by jkdas : 17th December 2007 at 17:18.
Old 17th December 2007, 17:18   #131
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Talked to Zak in the morn. Seems the meeting place is Karthiyani ! Please dont sit there the whole day!
Any place for some desi daaru/naadan kallu nearby? Karthiyani is far too modern, maan.
Old 17th December 2007, 17:20   #132
BHPian

Quote:
the party starts on Friday the 21st of December at Cochin, and we will keep celebrating till JK legally loses his virginity.

THE TBHP LETS JBLfy WEDDING + CHRISTMAS + NEW YEAR MEET WILL BEGIN IN COCHIN ON FRIDAY THE 21ST OF DECEMBER. THE VENUE AND THE EXACT DURATION OF THE MEET ARE YET UNDECIDED AND WE HOPE TO BE UNFETTERED BY SUCH FORMALITIES.

Lets have fun, guys!

Steer, I made myself free this weekend & lets start from 21st onwards, as planned. cheers:
Old 17th December 2007, 17:21   #133
BANNED

Oh my god! I thought I'll fill in your absence. I haven't seen anybody else who lives Team-BHP.
We'll make sure You're at the airport by 5.30pm in whatever CONDITION you are in.

Karthiyani is just the meeting place because it is easy to identify. The real action starts after that.
Full meet/wedding plan coming out in some time soon. Watch this place closely.

Last edited by speedzak : 17th December 2007 at 17:29.
Old 17th December 2007, 18:54   #134
BANNED

Here is the plan for Sunday!

Ok. So, you are coming! If you're not, then don't read further down. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Here's the plan of action for Sunday, the wedding day. The wedding function will be taking place at Aradhana Auditorium, Kandamangalam Temple, Kadakkarapally, Cherthala at 12:30pm. The JBLfied groom will be arriving from Trivandrum by 12pm.
We are planning to join JayKay (as we love to call him) from Hotel Karthiyani located on the banks of the very infamous NH47 at Chertala. The hotel is very famous and very easy to locate. It's just exactly where the 4 lane highway ends. And that is where we meet before the wedding. Please reach Hotel Karthiyani by 11:30am. Some small preparations and we will be off to the Mandapam with the groom.

After the wedding, prayers, greetings, congratulations, gifts, blah blah blah etc.... We leave the venue for the REAL MEET! Yes, that's when the real action starts. We drive towards a very famous KalluShaaaappu located at Nettur. They're very much known for the traditional kerala cuisine and very tasty Toddy! We reach there, have a lot of fun, food and ..... Until................... they throw us out!

Myself and Steeroid will have to leave by 4:30pm or so because he has a flight to catch at 5:30pm. Else, he may not be able to reach back Dubai this month. He He He He He He!

So, guys! Hope you got an idea of what it is going to be.

Now, some very important notes.
  • If (by any chance), you are not interested in one of the above plans, then you are most welcome to join the other part of it. I mean if you don't like all the wedding, medding etc.... come for the meet later. Or Vice-versa!
  • If you have any further doubts, please don't hesitate to call. Yes, I mean dial my number(s). If you don't have the number, then PM. Yes, hit that reply button and just ask!
  • It's a wedding for sure! But that doesn't mean you have to come empty handed/pocketted! Please carry some loose change with you so that you can fill up your belly(s) with whatever you wish @ Nettur!
There will be impromptu meets happening from 21st and 22nd evening at Cochin in some good places as our only D-BHPian will be in town all alone. Whoever wants to join in will be very warmly welcomed. Please contact me for any further details on this!
Old 17th December 2007, 19:05   #135
Senior - BHPian

This is what the place look like right??

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks