Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2007, 18:41   #1
BHPian

30th October. Jalandhar meet

Another meet in quick succession.
This was, though, is going to be a BIG one. when I say big. I mean BIG.

Surprise for you guys. Lots of bikes. Lots of cars. Lots of Crowd. Lots of Sweet ladies too.

Post up here all who want to drop in.
Old 27th October 2007, 02:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Arey 30th ko kya hai ? koi hint shint ?
Old 28th October 2007, 14:38   #3
BHPian

Now you know and are not allowed to spill the beans.
Old 30th October 2007, 19:34   #4
BHPian

Amazing Fun man. Although road wasnt to our tastes, but everyone's perfection at stunts made it sure that crowds were entertained to no end.

Amazing fun. Everyone performed flawlessly as always.

Special thanks to the Busa and R1 guys for visiting over. And nice to see the R1 being wheelied in front of shouting crowds.

Captain and Abhibh were clicking the pics I think.
Old 30th October 2007, 21:19   #5
Senior - BHPian

Wat a Meet. Kudos to SS (Darawani Cosmo Khopdi ) for arranging the meet and taking us to nice LUNCH!!!

Yes me and captain were behind the camera lol but i was mostly taking Videos. Though here is the sample of the BURN OUT. More will follow soon:

Old 31st October 2007, 08:17   #6
BHPian

Haha. What wee you doing taking shots of the ground after the rolling burnout cirlces? You are supposed to be shooting the action while it is happening.

LOL. Anyways. Why not a review from your side about the meet(this was your, captain and Clip's first bike meet I guess) and the lunch at THE MAYA, Jalandhar? Just dont include the part telling how much I ate
Old 5th November 2007, 01:17   #7
Senior - BHPian

Arey that is SAMPLE SHOT Mamu. Bhai logo ko dikhane ka ki kya hua tha climax mein phele .

Ok here is the review:

Started from my home at 7:45am because this COSMO KHOPDI tol me that we have to be there by 10:30. Left Chandigarh at 8:10 with 2 people. One was Manikjeet (a t-bhpian)and other was one of my friend. I was behind the wheel of the car and the car was an ALTO. As it was kinda early morning we didn't turned on the AC and maintained a moderate speeds of around 60 - 70 kmph. To be frank Punjab roads confuse me a lot so i had to take these 2 guys with me lol j/k.

Now Mr. Darawani Khopdi aka COSMO was in touch with us thanks to a GADGET called MOBILE PHONE. Yes he was very very worried that we might get lost and may end up in LADHAK lol. At around 9:15 we had just covered around 60 KM and this COSMO Khopdi calls me and tells what are u doing be there by 10:30 because we are leaving and meeting on highway near JALANDHAR which was like still 100 KM away. So ladies and gentlemen it was time to buckle up the seat belts and time to unleash the power of 47 horses LMAO.

Rolled up the windows turned on the AC and stepped on the accelerator and zooom it goes 120 kmph pwning some swift DDiS and ZXi. Yes yes dont worry it was all safe there was hardly any traffic. The next 25 KM were covered within just ~12 mins all thanks goes to an Esteem guy who was driving pretty good. Following him was quirt fun almost took the car to 135 - 140 kmph with AC on and boy oh boy i get to hear from my friend who has never ever had an experience in an alto on high speeds "dude this ******* car is stable damn!!!".

So we get another call from you know who ??? Ya ya the same person SS aka Darawani Khopdi aka COSMO asking us where were we. Told him only 50 km left and he is like good. As soon as i put down the phone there is "toll booth". Now this toll booth took us like 10 mins and the esteem guy flew away. And the Accent CRDi and Indica Turbo guys were plying "RACE RACE" on highway that too @ speed of 60 - 80 hehe... Geez guys grow up if u want to play RACE RACE lets other pass and play. But no we are TORQUE guys, we have TURBO, BIGGER ENGINE, BIGGER WHEELBASE, BIGGER everything. So it was time to slot the 3rd turn off the AC and zoom pass by them. Bye bye and have fun paying RACE RACE lol.

During the whole drive everything was comfortable. We didn't took any risk. Maintained 3 - 4 car difference while following anyone and yes we had chips + coke + some nice music on so hell yeah who wants to take risk. So i call up SS saying that JALANDHAR is like 15 km away where to meet up and this COSMO says "dude go have fun at HAWELI, DARU SHARU pio lol" as it will take him 30 mins to reach. So instead of Haweli we go to McDonalds. And after 20 mins we call him again and he says "arey khao pio it will take us some more time like an hour". So we wait for 1 hour there and Mr COSMO arrived on his Yellow Yellow Dirty Fellow Sports Bike KARISHMA (Karizma). So we wait for the other bikers to arrive so we all 4 get into the car after a lil chit chat and turn on the AC and the biker boys arrive after 10 mins. So we follow these BIKER BOYZ and meet other biker BOYS in the way and "CaptainSokhi and Clipto".

And we all head to the place where a lot of TIRE BURNING was gonna happen.

Some more sample pics of what happened there:

The below picture is of CAPTAINSOKHI's new baby CIVIC. He doesnt even know i took the pic while we were parking the cars.

Till then stay tuned for what happened at the meet with lost of videos and high quality pictures.
Old 15th November 2007, 19:58   #8
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys i was sick so could post. Here are some vids

Pics coming up soon . Till then enjoy the Videos

Last edited by abhibh : 15th November 2007 at 20:00.
Old 15th November 2007, 20:24   #9
Senior - BHPian

Credit for Pictures goes to CaptainSokhi

Old 15th November 2007, 20:24   #10
Senior - BHPian

Old 15th November 2007, 20:25   #11
Senior - BHPian

Old 15th November 2007, 20:25   #12
Senior - BHPian

Old 15th November 2007, 20:25   #13
Senior - BHPian

Old 15th November 2007, 22:50   #14
Senior - BHPian

wooooo.... all those weelies,lovely especially the weelie on the scooter awesome pics bro,i am sure you all had a blast
Old 16th November 2007, 15:10   #15
Senior - BHPian

Wow, the wheelies look amazing. BTW, was this jallandhar meet only for bikers? I didn't see any 4 wheels..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
wooooo.... all those weelies,lovely especially the weelie on the scooter awesome pics bro,i am sure you all had a blast

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks