Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2007, 18:12   #46
Jay
BHPian

@ Maggie & Riju : A job well done at organizing the meet guys.

Was a nice drive coupled with Nice breakfast, lovely weather, lots of Beer, good lunch and a few games of Pool.

Some pics from my side:

Old 5th November 2007, 18:29   #47
Senior - BHPian

Meet Report : Part 1

Please note : This whole report's credit goes to Mahesh. I have been held up with work and only adding pics to his report.

Yes, the report.

After worrying abt oversleeping the previous night, I took off to the rendezvous with 3 hours sleep with Sankar and Brraj in tow. Joined Vikram_D's carcade of 1 car on the way. Pulling into the rendezvous point, the herd had started to gather. They were hovering around a watering hole of some kind. I had found Ajmat.

After doing the difficult job of accountant alongwith Riju for the 45 odd people,we headed out toward Nandi/Woodrich. Riju was upto his usual mastery behind the lens taking pics of our cars in motion.

Chaps my 1st attempt at PANNING.. so pics are a little blur , kindly adjust maadi.

I almost overshot the Nandi deviation before pulling over with the others. Sat in Jay's Zonda to take it for a spin and it was a positively psychadelic experience with the car having more fun than me. Jay - awesome engine, but that handling is a serious issue. Hope you get it fixed before having your girlfriends sit in it - it'll be orgasmic for them and it wont even be due to you.

Riju then leads us back a few million millimeters to the deviation to Woodrich. Let me describe this following drive in this sentence: I'll be going to Satya (blueraven69) very shortly to get good quality damping for all my doors. It was a fantastic sight watching the 25 carcade trailing single-file from my rearview mirror.

Then the right turn towards the resort. This is a trail that the Airforce had been using for practising their bombing runs. The lead Mallik's white Baleno with Riju pulls over in front of a massive water logged section. This was not before his car had dived nose-first into this and had to back out. They waved us thru the safer section of the ditch - nice gents, those 2.

I had Akbaree(whose Adventure played Saviour) behind me and Ajmat behind him. After a few mins I looked back and was surprised to find that we were the only motorcade with no other cars. This was due to Rudra's Optra deciding to have an intimate session with the same ditch. I heard that his car is up for auction shortly.

No pics as such coz we were busy guiding the other cars.. I think Jassi's group had some pics...

Woodrich Enclave:

Nice place. Very spacious. Lots of Big Tits.

Hot idlis, crispy vadas, sambar, chutney, papaya, toasts, butter, jam, coffee and tea. This was inhaled by v1p3r. Permutations of that were consumed by the rest of us.

McStumpy with his plate .

Rudra, Ajmat , Psycho and Prabuav relaxing after the under-bender drive to Woodrich Enclave.

Then we ask the folks there for an alternate route to Nandi Hills. They show us and we go. Mallik and Riju blast off in their white Baleno while I start hearing tapping sounds from my right front tyre.

I must say our convoy on this single village gave the villagers some real amazement. Each kid there was counting the cars. It was a nice feeling.

After we pull onto the good road again, I pull over and inspect my right front and shocked to see 2 opposite lug nuts have flown away in the recent few mins. There are only the other 2 opposite lug nuts remaining. I remove 1 from the left front and put it on the right front to make it 3-each on the fronts and tighten all existing nuts. Ajmat sadly, had already motored away before I could tighten his. Finally, just before the actual hill climb, I remove 1-each from the rears for the fronts to make it full-4s on the fronts. I am going to carry a spare set of lugs from now on.

Riju drove a wonderful pace in my car with Mallik blitzing away. The rest of the pack had already gone on. Fantastic weather all around and fog-filled. Reached the top and joined the crowd.

to be continued.....

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 5th November 2007 at 18:41.
Old 5th November 2007, 19:03   #48
Senior - BHPian

Meet report : Part II

continued....

Back down from Nandi, we went thru the same village, albeit with all my nuts in place. The villagers were again gawking at the loud carcade.

Lunch at Woodrich:

We had earlier deposited all our booze in their fridge during breakfast. Since drinking in the main area wasnt allowed, there was an even beautiful shady outdoor place readied. Soon the booze was neatly arranged and we did Mallya a free advertisement.

Then Rudra lit up, since he was "out of gas" earlier - that ditch earlier must have been the cause.

A soon to be t-bhp'ian..

Everyone started relaxing into the drink and there was no sign of Vikram, Psycho, BluePimp316, Jay, v1p3r (fortunately) and vis-racing. Then this splinter group waddled in after a long time since they were Foster-ing on top of Nandi Hills when we'd all left. Vikram's exact statement, "We didnt realize it was 12 pm since it was still foggy". I say beer makes one feel foggy and not realize the time.

Vikram in action ...

Curiously, from the looks of it, the main stud in the Woodrich dog population drew up only behind the man from Intel SCO - Syndicated Coitus Operations.

Intel's SCO trying his hands in photography...

Some random pics

Rudra atop Nandi hills patiently waiting for clear skies...

Whose head is this now ??

Our resident super- star for diper ad's...

Rudra for once was asked to click a snap using a P&S.

Then one of the scientists in the group confirmed theoretically beyond doubt that it was due to the pheromones being emitted by that person. For those of you who dont know what pheromones are, Wikipedia defines them as: "A pheromone is a chemical that triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species. They are food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology".

The food was amazing. I'm a vegetarian and remember the following: soup, starters, fresly-made tandoori naan/roti, bhendi masala fry, panner butter masala, pulao, raitha, vangibath, rasam rice, curd rice, Jamoon, papad.

Ajmat's reflection on the 2 proteinous shapes he relished eating.

Then the elderly men left. Some of us played some legal sports and then all of us left.

All-in-all, a fantastic meet if I do say so myself. Thanks everyone for making this a wonderful event.

The group..

Old 5th November 2007, 19:06   #49
Senior - BHPian

Guys the story doesnt end here , I have a version of the lug-nuts story.. Hang on , will get home and put it up .
Old 5th November 2007, 19:24   #50
BHPian

Yupp, nice pics riju,

Thanks to mahesh and riju for organazing such a great meet..

@ jaguar thanksssssssss for the drive, it was nice accompaning you all the way..

Well i started at 6:15am waiting for jaguar opp to coles park cathedral
ramesh was waitng at shell for other guyz who was about to catch them up, jag and jassi finally waited till 6:20 and started of at 6:30. while me waiting for ramesh had a hard 30 mins time 2 rounds of chai and cigarattes, and watching rudra and abhi passing by, we reached hebbal flyover and paid the duty cahrges to mr riju, and was waiting for sycho to come up, finally we started of towards wood rich and reached there with a bit of off-roading since rudras car under body scrapped our organizers where guiding the rest of the cars through out the way, all hungry BHPians stomache reached woodrich and grabbed the hot idli vada & sambar and a nice cup of coffee. and drive up the hill and with benny backing us up and a superb weather out there on the top visited nandi many times but never experienced such sort of weather.overall the drive and resort was simply awesome. well i had to leave at 3pm since ramesh had to leave. i had a great time hanging around with you guyz
thanks to everyone.

Cheers

Pradeep
Old 5th November 2007, 21:37   #51
Senior - BHPian

Nice report Mahesh...
Riju.. fantastic pics as usual...
Old 5th November 2007, 22:55   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
continued....

Back down from Nandi, we went thru the same village, albeit with all my nuts in place. The villagers were again gawking at the loud carcade.

Lunch at Woodrich:

We had earlier deposited all our booze in their fridge during breakfast. Since drinking in the main area wasnt allowed, there was an even beautiful shady outdoor place readied. Soon the booze was neatly arranged and we did Mallya a free advertisement.

Whose head is this now ??

Any prizes for guessing?
Old 6th November 2007, 00:00   #53
Senior - BHPian

List of guys who made it to the meet and helped us make this a success.

1 - vid6639
2 - theMAG
3 - Ajmat
4 - Vikram
5 - vis-racing
6 - Mallik
7 - Riju
8 - Hellstar
9 - Abhi
10 - benbsb
11 - Jaguar
12 - Rahul
13 - rags
14 - Akshay (v1p3r)
15 - Sankar
16 - kartikkumar
17 - Rudra
18 - PraJeep
19 - deepug
20 - deepug's son
21 - tadu
22 - Kuttapan
23 - blueraven316
24 - Ronk
25 - Ronk's friend
26 - Ronk's friend
27 - Srinivas
28 - prabhuav
29 - The Matrix
30 - souljah
31 - redeye
32 - rocky balboa( I dont know where got lost)
33 - brraj
34 - Psycho
35 - ReignOfChaos
36 - Akbaree
37 - Jassi
38 - Anurag
39 - nispatel
40 - Pavan kadam
41 - Jay
42 - Rajesh
43 - Pratap

Hope I haven't missed anyone.

Here goes the story..

It all started with Mahesh loosing his lug-nuts.

Quote:
After we pull onto the good road again, I pull over and inspect my right front and shocked to see 2 opposite lug nuts have flown away in the recent few mins. There are only the other 2 opposite lug nuts remaining. I remove 1 from the left front and put it on the right front to make it 3-each on the fronts and tighten all existing nuts.

Maggie now zipping his fly after having realized they sure have gone missing.

The story then takes a twist , when Ajmat found it here

Ajmat looks to be real happy and so is Maggie. Maggie gulps his beer and is thinking that he has finally found them.

Well then the inevitable happens and this is the last expression we caught. I don't know why Ajmat is smiling again .

As for Maggie this is what we caught him last with . Sure looks really content with what he has managed to get.

Wait till the next meet, we probably will know the outcome.

Posting a few more pics !!

s0uljah and Akshay

Benny and rags caught candid

redeye and his dude's( sorry guys am growing old cant recall your names)

Ronk
the proud owner of a 1100(?)

Deepug's son

This is what happened to brraj and sankar

My last shot was Rahul's car on our way back.

A word of thanks from my side to every single person who made it. Was nice to see senior members from the forum make it to the meet.
Hope you all had a good time.

Mahesh a special thanks to you for being really sportive and helping me out.

Last edited by theMAG : 23rd November 2009 at 17:03.
Old 6th November 2007, 00:04   #54
Senior - BHPian

LOL karthik I have an idea.. Wait till tomorrow .
Old 6th November 2007, 00:18   #55
Team-BHP Support

Great report guys ! Looks like a lot of chilled out fun.

Rjstyles, great pics as always!!
However, your "first attempt at panning" is cheating because you are in a moving car, no need to really pan (actually...i take that back..after looking at them again only the 1st pic looks like youre in a moving car)

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th November 2007 at 00:20.
Old 6th November 2007, 00:21   #56
Senior - BHPian

Rehaan only the last pic(Rahul's car) was shot from a moving car.
Old 6th November 2007, 01:23   #57
Senior - BHPian

Damm missed another good drive /meet.

@ Riju - Nice pictorial post maga!

@ Maggi - found your nuts? Whats the real story, its been twisted outta proportion. Scary to feel your wheel wobbling on the highway eh?

kudos to both you guys for organraising the event.

Abhi I felt like I was in the back seat of the Optra with your narration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
- Rudraji brakes and brakes but the car was nearing the oldie very fast, my voice increasing and I was almost getting ready to receive the lady on my lap...
Abhi
This line esp just cracks me up...
Old 6th November 2007, 06:47   #58
BHPian

@riju, fantastic pics I have to say. And the nuts story, represented pictorally is just the best. I see you decided not to use the favoured caption for "As for Maggie this is what we caught him last with . Sure looks really content with what he has managed to get."

On a separate note, a huge round of applause for riju and mag for organizing a fantastic meet. Let's nominate them official meet organizers henceforth

Cheers guys!
k.
Old 6th November 2007, 07:18   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

theMag with a pussy!
Quote:

My last shot was Rahul's car on our way back.

A word of thanks from my side to every single person who made it. Was nice to see senior members from the forum make it to the meet.
Hope you all had a good time.

Mahesh a special thanks to you for being really sportive and helping me out.

Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'
Old 6th November 2007, 08:16   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
theMag with a pussy!
ok sir...who have you been speaking to?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks