Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2007, 16:35   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Why do I have this feeling zak's going to be coming back to kochi (after a loooooong drive) with some (insane) new wheels under him? ;-)
Hmm... you are both right and wrong dear Hydra. With Zak, there is always a twist in the plot right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post
I get the felling you've booked an evolution and going to pick it up from the performance show/
Wow... good guess. Zak, is that true? you sneaky @#$%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
So much of speculation, and i am left wondering whats going on.

Kinda reminds of the plot of the movie DUS where they keep mentioning Dus all the time and you end up pulling your hair out trying to figure what the hell it is !
Ha ha ha. This is going to be no better. If you have read Zak's previous threads, you probably know that he is a big tease. Keep them coming pal, now we have a better reason not to do our work.

Last edited by quicksilver : 20th November 2007 at 16:36.
Old 20th November 2007, 17:10   #32
BANNED

04:45pm, AutoFusion.
An Accord with Alpine 9887. Complete reinstall going to happen. I don't have permission to reveal rest of the equipment.
A brand new i10 going in for a good chop job. Yes, I thought so. Then came to learn that they're going to be fitted with Sony speakers. Huh! I jumped out of the vehicle.
No complete installs for my pleasure other than the Truck itself. There's another greatly modified Swift which is his partner's car.

It's a pleasure to see so many ICE equipments and installs happening at a time. Something we won't usually get in our hometown. I'm enjoying every bit of it. And taking pictures too!
Old 20th November 2007, 18:35   #33
BHPian

Please do post the pics Thanks. Waiting for more....
Old 20th November 2007, 18:40   #34
BANNED

06:30pm, A very huge and exclusive garage, Bangalore. Great collection of cars. Some vintages, beauties, beasts and 800s too. Man! I am going to explode! Not premature or that kind. The motorgasm is something to be experienced to understand.

My friends have gone for a coffee out somewhere. And I haven't eaten anything from the time I've woken up.
The drive was hectic thru traffic and traffic again. I had missed a turn too. No, I love small cars in town. Trucks can wait for now.

Next, going to have another party somewhere in town.

I'm buying a card reader now. So that you all can enjoy the pictures too.

Last edited by ajmat : 20th November 2007 at 20:24. Reason: "cum in my jeans" too messy for the public forum
Old 20th November 2007, 20:21   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
Hmm... you are both right and wrong dear Hydra. With Zak, there is always a twist in the plot right?
Hmmm... So it's not coming to Kochi (for the time being)? Stopover at Bangy or Coimby I guess.

Last edited by hydrashok : 20th November 2007 at 20:23.
Old 20th November 2007, 22:54   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
06:30pm, A very huge and exclusive garage, Bangalore. Great collection of cars. Some vintages, beauties, beasts and 800s too. .
Punja's place(spelling???)that explains what joshi said on the phone ..

Hmmmm
Old 20th November 2007, 23:18   #37
Senior - BHPian

whats going on ?? - sung by a purely chick band.
Old 20th November 2007, 23:46   #38
BHPian

is the star scooby's mivec??
Old 21st November 2007, 00:33   #39
Senior - BHPian

Here're the pictures from RICE BOWL!

Now, Let's see the pictures!

Here, Arrives the birthday boy!

Random Images from now on!

The aftermath was good too! More will come from Zak
Old 21st November 2007, 04:07   #40
BANNED

Finally, I got to dump some pictures into Steer's comp and there's it! You all get to see what happened at RICE BOWL! Ajmat was at his best yesterday and so was Rudy in the late parts. Guys! You're just great. It made my trip to Bangalore worth it. A very enjoyable evening it was.

Ok! Let me come back to where I left earlier.
09:45pm, After we get everything sorted out, we all set for a spin around the city and I go to Steer's hotel room with duboy! Spent lots of time browsing net (free WIFI!) and uploading pics. Imageshack acted funny as usual and I had to first time, use photobucket. Still it didn't help me much because of my imageshack account being not functional.

01:00pm, walking towards Empire restaurant.
Yes! I haven't had a meal from morning. I'm hungry that I start looking hungrily onto each and every human being having some good lump on the chest. But somehow, I make it into the restaurant.
01:10pm, We order Dosa chicken. Yes, it makes a good combo. Try it next time.
Steeroid orders for a Hot Chocolate and he is presented with a good chocolate milkshake with an icecream scoop on top! What a hot way to start a dinner! Eh?

Dinner finished, we split up saying goodbyes, bye byes, Tatas etc.. Me and Jay decides to go home.

01:45am, It's another night in Bangalore. It's cold, chilly and soothing at the same time. We drive slowly, me looking enviously at the empty roads and all those nooks and corners which were part of my teenage years of my life. Now, with a wife (YES! 1 WIFE ONLY) and 2 kids, I still miss this beautiful city. I slowly plug in the sennheiser ear phones and play some good music. It's time to get some rest before tomorrow. Lots of things to be done and travelling too.

Guys! Thanks for having the patience of travelling with me. I will get back with more tomorrow. For now, good night! zzzzz zzzz zzz zz z........
Old 21st November 2007, 06:15   #41
BHPian

Sleep well my friend, for tomorrow your eyes may be wide open

Did you get to check out Jay's Zonda?

Thanks for the pics, I can imagine how it would have been.
Old 21st November 2007, 08:31   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
You all get to see what happened at RICE BOWL! Ajmat was at his best yesterday and so was Rudy in the late parts. Guys! You're just great. It made my trip to Bangalore worth it. A very enjoyable evening it was.
Amen to that - it really was a very enjoyable evening, even if we had fun primarily at the expense of two individuals - one of whom was absent and the other was present but took everything sportingly.

A lot of really bawdy jokes flew around. Rudra and Ajmat both had their free-flows on and were running on some high-octane fuel.

Quote:
01:45am, It's another night in Bangalore. It's cold, chilly and soothing at the same time. We drive slowly, me looking enviously at the empty roads and all those nooks and corners which were part of my teenage years of my life.
I know that feeling too well. Bangalore at night still manages to evoke some of the old charm and bring out a lot of nostalgia for me too. Once the crowds have vanished into their condominiums, Bangalore is still a beautiful town.

I've got some pics to upload too, including a shot of Duboy really cracking up when he was told what it takes to go over to the "Dark Side". Unfortunately my cam is a Sony, which means that I cannot use the cardreader on my comp that Zak could use to upload his pics. Reason enough to never buy another SOny.
Old 21st November 2007, 09:35   #43
BANNED

07:40am. Jay's place, Bangalore.
I woke up! Yes, it does happen once in a bluemoon or when I've got an important flight to catch. A quick shower and I'm ready to leave for my next destination.

08:00am. Me and Jay gets into the Santro. Drive thru a very congusted Bangalore morning to the airport.

08:35am. We reach Bangalore international airport. As normal, It's packed too. After some gush push, I reach the gate 2. And soon, I'm waiting below the aircraft for boarding, also, It's time to switch off! So, catch you all soon!
Old 21st November 2007, 10:16   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
is the star scooby's mivec??
If Zak's signature is a hint, he might be driving\buying a subaru. Bring it on Zak , lets see what unfolds.
Old 21st November 2007, 10:29   #45
Senior - BHPian

Oye, what's this??? What the hell are you upto now???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Amen to that - it really was a very enjoyable evening, even if we had fun primarily at the expense of two individuals - one of whom was absent and the other was present but took everything sportingly.
Damn! The poor chap must have had a harried time!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed